Navrachana University Application Form 2020: Application form for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D programs has been released by Navrachana University. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for admission on nuv.ac.in. The application fee is Rs 1000. Only online applications are entertained by the University. To get more information about Navrachana University Application Form 2020 including the procedure to apply, read this article.
Latest: Online application form is available for various courses. Scroll down to apply.
Navrachana University Application Form 2020
Application process is online only. Check dates concerning Navrachana University Application Form 2020 from the tables given below.
Schedule for UG/PG
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Schedule for Ph.D
|Application starts||1 Jun 2020|
|Application ends||30 Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to submit Navrachana University Application Form 2020.
Navrachana University Application Fee 2020
Without the payment of application fee, the application process is considered incomplete. Such applications are not considered for Navrachana University Admission 2020. Check the fee amount below.
Application Fee: Rs 1000
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee using an online payment mode such as
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Things/Documents Required to Fill Navrachana University Application Form 2020
Before starting the online application, the candidates should keep the following things and documents ready.
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Aadhar number
- All mark sheets and certificate of 10th, 12th, graduation, postgraduation
- Caste Certificate if applicable
How to Fill Navrachana University Application Form 2020?
The steps to fill and submit the NUV application form are given below. Follow all the steps closely.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link given on this page to access the application portal.
- Click on the application link for the desired program type (UG/PG).
- Registration form opens up. Enter basic details, program choice, tick the terms & conditions box and press the “Register Now” button.
- Following message is displayed and Login Id and password are sent to the email id provided in the form.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Person details- Provide address, quota, identity proof etc details.
- Information about Parents/Guardian: Next, enter name, contact details, occupation and income of parents/guardian.
- Educational Qualifications: Here, the applicant is required to furnish academic details of HSC, SSC, diploma, entrance exams etc. Also, upload the relevant documents.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
Proceed to pay the application fee using an online mode of payment.
Step 4: Print the Application Form
Applicants receive a system-generated acknowledgement for the payment of application fee and the application submitted. Take a print out of completed Navrachana University Application Form 2020 and keep it safe.
Click here to check detailed guide to fill the application form.
Eligibility Required to Submit Navrachana University Application Form 2020
Program-wise eligibility to be fulfilled by the applicants are provided in this section. Make sure to read the eligibility required for the desired course before applying.
- BBA: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- BBA-LLB: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% (45% for SC, 40% for ST) marks.
- BCA: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks(5% relaxation for SC/ST, State/National level Sports Player).
- BAJMC: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 45% marks.
- B.Sc, B.Sc-M.Sc (Biomedical): HSC/10+2/equivalent in Science stream with 45% marks.
- B.Sc Data Science: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- B.Tech: HSC/10+2/equivalent in Science stream with 45% (40% for SC/ST/SEBC) marks and following subjects: Physics, Maths, Biology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational Subjects.
- B.Des, BLAD: HSC/10+2/equivalent in any stream with 50% marks OR 10+3 Diploma with 50% marks.
- MBA: Graduation in any stream with 50% marks
- M.Sc (Chemistry): Graduation with Chemistry as a major subject is required for Navrachana University Admission 2020.
- M.Sc Life Science/ Biotechnology: B.Sc with 50% marks in any of the following: Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life science, Microbiology and Zoology and Biological Sciences.
- MSW: Graduation in any stream with 50% marks.
- B.Ed: Graduation or Post-graduation in any stream with 50% marks (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST).
- M.Tech: Graduation in respective engineering discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC).
Ph.D – Master’s degree or Professional degree (equivalent to Master’s degree) with 55% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade.
About Navrachana University
Navrachana University has been established under Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009. The motive behind its inception is to offer superior education that befits the high educational standards of the Navrachana Educational Society, Vadodara. The university offers UG, PG and doctoral programs through its various schools. There are 5 schools at the Navrachana University namely, School of Liberal Studies and Education, School of Environmental Design and Architecture, School of Science, School of Engineering and Technology and School of Business and Law.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.