NDRI Admit Card 2018 – All the eligible candidates who have applied for the examination of NDRI can see their Roll numbers and center of examination as it is displayed on NDRI website for the eligible candidates, as per the schedule. No dispatch of NDRI Admit Card 2018 shall be made. Therefore, all candidates are advised to visit the NDRI website and note down the roll no. on their NDRI Admit Card 2018 and bring it with them to appear in the examination. Get the complete details of NDRI Admit Card 2018 here from the article below.
NDRI Admit Card 2018
Admit Card for NDRI Admission 2018 is issued online at official website of NDRI. All the candidates who have filled their application form for Diploma Programmes online on or before the last date of application can download their Admit Card from the official website. The direct link to download the NDRI Admit Card 2018 is posted here as per official announcement.
|Admit Card||05 May 2018|
|Date of Examination||20 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download.
Official website: www.ndri.res.in.
How to download Admit Card
- Go to the official website of NDRI or click on the link which is given above.
- Click on the link which says ” Download Admit Card”
- Enter your login details and hit on submit button.
- Check your particulars on admit card and bring it on the day of the exam at the exam hall.
For Diploma Programmes
The Entrance Examination will be conducted at Karnal/Kurukshetra, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Hyderabad in Online Mode.
- There will be a common question paper for all candidates based on Physics and Chemistry 12th Standard syllabus for 90 min duration and of 100 marks. Paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- There will be an additional question paper based on Mathematics of 12th Standard syllabus for the candidates applying for Diploma (DT) programme, while candidates applying for Diploma (AHD) will have to appear for a question paper based on Biology / Agriculture of class 12th syllabus. This paper would be of one-hour duration and for 50 marks.