PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2018 – Admit Card of Pt BD Sharma Admission 2018 Entrance Exam is issued by the University. The Centre in which a candidate is to appear will be indicated on the ‘Admit Card’ to be issued to the candidates. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall unless he/ she produces the ‘Admit Card’. The complete detail regarding PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2018 is given below.
PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2018
The Centre in which a candidate is to appear will be indicated on the ‘Admit Card’. The same can be downloaded by the candidate from the web portal. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall unless he/she produces the ‘Admit Card’.
|Candidates can download their Admit Card||27 Aug 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||02 & 16 Sep 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2018.
Note: This is for the information of all concerned, that the Common Entrance Test – 2018 for admission to B. Sc. (Nursing)/B.P.T./B.Sc. Optometry/B.Sc. Medical Tech. Operation Theatre(OT)/B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology (MLT)/B.Sc. Radiotherapy Tech. B.Sc. Radiotherapy & Imaging Tech. & B.Sc. Perfusion Technology courses scheduled to be held on September 2, 2018, is hereby being rescheduled and shall now be held on September 16, 2018, due to administrative reasons and unavoidable circumstances. The time of examination, Examination Centre & Roll Number etc. will remain the same.
Official Website: uhsr.ac.in.
The examination will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the Invigilator.
During the examination, the Invigilator will check ‘Admit-Card’ of the candidate and compare photographs to satisfy himself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his signature in the place provided in the Answer-Sheet,
“The candidates are required to furnish the’ Admit Card’ at the time of (i) entry Into the Examination Hall and (ii) during the course of the examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty. The candidates are, therefore, advised to keep the ‘Admit Card’ intact.
How to Download Admit Card
- Open the official website uhsr.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2018’
- Now you have to type your User Name and Password.
- Click “Login” after you have filled all the details.
- Now download the admit card and take a print out also.
- Admit Card is important as it acts as a ID proof but cannot be replaced by any other identity proof.
- It will help you locate your seat in the examination hall.
- It will also act as verification proof for details mentioned by you.
- It will also clarify that you filled and completed all the procedure from filling the application form and paying the fees.
Scheme of Examination
The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper of three hours duration-The paper will include objective type questions.
Number of questions and Maximum Marks –
- There will be a total of 180 objective type questions (in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) or mathematics preferably equally distributed.
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 180 Marks.
- The candidate must mention the stream of examination in which they want to appear Biology or Mathematics.
- There will be No Negative Marking.