PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2019- Admit card will be issued by the Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak through online mode only. The candidates who have successfully filled the application form before the last date as per the schedule will be able to download the admit card. The admit card will contain important information such as exam venue, date and time, etc. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall without the Admit Card. The complete detail regarding PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2019 is given below.
PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be made available for the registered candidates, who filled the online application form regarding entrance test via online mode only. The same can be downloaded by the candidate from the web portal, the link will be updated here on this page also. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the information mentioned in the admit card. The complete schedule for admit card is as follows.
|Candidates can download their Admit Card||29 Aug 2019 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Exam||08 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Admit Card 2019 will be available online to download on the official website of Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak which is uhsr.ac.in.
How to Download PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2019
The candidates are advised to fill the application form and to pay the prescribed fees before the last date. And then candidates will be able to download the admit card once the Pt. BD University of Health Sciences releases the admit card. The steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- Open the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the link which contains “PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2019”.
- Now you have to type your User Name and Password.
- Click “Login” after submitting all the details.
- Now download the admit card and take a print out also.
Important Instructions regarding Admit Card
- Admit Card is important as it acts as an ID proof but cannot be replaced by any other identity proof.
- It will help you locate your seat in the examination hall.
- It will also act as verification proof for details mentioned by you.
- It will also clarify that you filled and completed all the procedure from filling the application form and paying the fees.
- The examination will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the Invigilator.
- During the examination, the Invigilator will check Admit-Card of the candidate and compare photographs to satisfy himself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his signature in the place provided in the Answer-Sheet.
- The candidates are required to furnish the Admit Card at the time of
- Entry into the Examination Hall.
- And during the course of the examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty. The candidates are, therefore, advised to keep the ‘Admit Card’ intact.
The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper of three hours duration. The paper will include objective type questions. The exam pattern given below is in accordance with the last year exam pattern. However, the exam pattern is most likely to remain the same.
- There will be a total of 180 objective type questions in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) or mathematics preferably equally distributed.
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 180 Marks.
- The candidate must mention the stream of examination in which they want to appear Biology or Mathematics.
- There will be No Negative Marking.