PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020 – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak releases the admit card for the entrance exam in online mode. Candidates can download the admit card through the official website by login using their username and password. The hall ticket is not sent via post to the candidate’s address. The admit card contains the details of the address of the exam centre, date and time of the exam, and so on. Scroll down to check in detail about the PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020.
PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020
The admit card of PT BD Sharma is released for B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.P.T./ B.Sc. Optometry/ B.Sc. Medical Tech. Operation Theatre (OT)/ B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (MLT)/ B.Sc. Radiotherapy Tech./ B.Sc. Imaging Tech. and B.Sc. Perfusion Technology Courses. Candidates can check the PT BD Sharma admit card 2020 schedule from the below-given table.
|PT BD Sharma admit card 2020||Dates|
|Candidates can download their Admit Card||4th week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Sep 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card of PT BD Sharma University of Health Science as per the schedule from the official website, uhsr.ac.in
How to Download PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020 if Forgot Password?
Candidates can obtain the admit card in online mode only. To download it, candidates have to log in using their user name and password. If in case, the candidate has lost his/her password then it has to be retrieved by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page to visit the official website.
Step 2: Then, click on the relevant link which says “Download Admit Card”
Step 3: Now, candidate is directed to the login page. Click on the “Forgot Password” button.
Step 4: Thereafter, candidate has to submit any of the two information.
- User name, date of birth and mother’s name or
- Email ID, date of birth and mother’s name
Step 5: After entering the details, click on the “submit” button.
Step 6: Moving forward, candidate gets the chance to reset the password. After resetting, candudates can login using their new password and download the admit card.
How to Download PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the admit card by following the below-given five (5) easy steps.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page under the schedule table section.
Step 2: Then, click on the link which says “PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020”.
Step 3: Moving forward, type your User Name and Password.
Step 4: Click “Login” after entering the details.
Step 5: Therefater, the admit card of the candudate appears on the screen. Download it and take a print out of it as the admit card has to be carried to the exam hall in hardcopy format.
Details on the PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020
The following are the details mentioned on the admit card of PT BD 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Exam centre address
- Date and time of exam
- Candidate’s photograph
- Other important details
What to Carry to the Examination Hall
The following items must be carried by the candidate to the exam hall.
- Hardcopy of the admit card.
- A good quality ball pen (black/blue)
Important Instructions on PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2020
Candidates must read the following points carefully.
- Admit card serves as a unique identifier for the candidate in the whole admission process.
- It helps the candidate to locate his/her seat in the exam hall.
- It serves as a verification proof.
- Admit the card is also a proof that the candidate has filled the application form and made the payment of the application fee.
- During the examination, the Invigilator will check Admit-Card of the candidate and compare photographs to satisfy himself about the identity of each candidate.
- Admit card is used on the day of the exam at the time of entering the exam hall. Moreover, it can be asked by the supervisory staff anytime in the exam hall to show the admit card. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep the ‘Admit Card’ intact.
PT BD Sharma 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the scheme of examination for the entrance exam of B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.P.T./ B.Sc. Optometry/ B.Sc. Medical Tech. Operation Theatre (OT)/ B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (MLT)/ B.Sc. Radiotherapy Tech./ B.Sc. Imaging Tech. and B.Sc. Perfusion Technology Courses from below.
- Duration of exam: The entrance is of 3 hours i.e 180 minutes.
- Mode of exam: The entrance exam is conducted offline i.e it is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- Medium: The test is held in English language only.
- Number of questions: There are a total number of 180 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions are objective based i.e multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks from the table given below.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Biology (Botany or zoology)||60|
Making scheme: Each question is of one (1) mark and there is no negative marking in the exam.
About PT BD Sharma Common Entrance Test
PT BD Sharma conducts a common entrance test (CET) for admitting candidates in B.Sc. (Nursing)/B.P.T./ B.Sc. Optometry/ B.Sc. Medical Tech. Operation Theatre (OT)/ B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (MLT)/ B.Sc. Radiotherapy Tech./ B.Sc. Imaging Tech. and B.Sc. Perfusion Technology Courses. To appear for the exam, candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria, fill the application form, download the admit card for entrance test and appear for the exam. Candidates are selected on the basis of the merit in CET followed by physical counselling.
About Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak was established in 2008. The university is accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC. It is the first University of Health Sciences in the State of Haryana. Some of the objectives of PT BD Sharma university is
- To establish uniformity in standards of education.
- To promote the development of information technology.
- To promote research in various disciplines of Pharmaceutical Sciences
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.