PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2017 – Admit Card of PT BD Sharma Admission 2017 Entrance Exam will be issued by the University. The Centre in which a candidate is to appear will be indicated on the ‘Admit Card’ to be issued to the candidates. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall, unless he/ she produces the ‘Admit Card’. The complete detail regarding PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2017 is given below.
|Date of Entrance Exam||30 Jul 2017|
PT BD Sharma Admit Card 2017
The Centre in which a candidate is to appear will be indicated on the ‘Admit Card’. The same can be downloaded by the candidate from web portal from 21.07.2017. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall, unless he/she produces the ‘Admit Card’.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
The examination will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the Invigilator.
During the examination the Invigilator will check ‘Admit-Card’ of the candidate and compare photographs to satisfy himself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his signature in the place provided in the Answer-Sheet,
“The candidates are required to furnish the’ Admit Card’ at the time of (i) entry Into the Examination Hall and (ii) during the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty. The candidates are, therefore, advised to keep the ‘Admit Card’ intact.
Scheme of Examination
The Entrance examination shall consist of one paper of three hours duration-The paper will include objective type questions.
Number of questions and Maximum Marks –
- There will be total of 180 objective type questions (in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) or mathematic preferably equally distributed.
- The paper shall carry a maximum of 180 Marks.
- The candidate must mention the stream of examination in which they want to appear Biology or Mathematics.
- There will be No Negative Marking.