Amity University Application Form 2020 – Amity University Registration 2020 will be available here. Candidates aspiring to study UG and PG Engineering, Law, Management, Commerce, etc courses can apply from the link below. To apply, the candidates need to register by entering basic details like name, mobile number, and e-mail id and then fill details in the application form Amity University 2020. The application fee may be Rs. 1100 and it can be paid via online. Know the last date for Amity University Application Form 2020, imp documents, process and more from this page.
Amity University 2020 Application Form
There will be three (03) options to apply for Amity University Admission 2020. First is by applying online, second is by downloading the application form for offline submission, and last is buying application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses.
|Greater Noida||Apply Here|
|West Bengal||Apply Here|
Amity University 2020 Application Fee
To submit the Amity University Admission Form, candidates need to pay an amount of Rs 1100/-. The students can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- For Online Application – If a candidate applies for the Amity University admission by online mode, then in such a case, they need to pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card.
- For Offline Application – If a candidate has downloaded the Application Form from the official website, then they need to submit with DD for Rs. 1100/- in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi or can pay online by debit/credit card.
- If a candidate is buying the application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses, then they can pay the application fee by Cash.
Note: In case of online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University.
Amity University 2020 Application Fee Refund Policy
The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable, however, for the circumstances as mentioned below exceptions can be made:
- The application fee is refunded if more than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- Another case is if a candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able to provide softcopy of the application form.
Amity University 2020 Application Form Dates
Check the schedule for Amity University 2020 Application Form from the table below.
|Amity University 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Availability of Amity University application form 2020||3rd week of Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Lucknow Campus)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Jaipur Campus)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Gurgaon Campus)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Noida Campus)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Gwalior Campus)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020 (Greater Noida Campus)||3rd week of May 2020 (Except B.Tech)|
Application Form: Amity Admission Form 2019 will be available at amity.edu.
How to Obtain Amity University Application Form 2020?
There are three (03) ways by which a candidate can obtain the Amity University 2020 Admission Form.
- Option 1 – Apply Online, Upload Documents, Pay Application Fee
- Option 2 – Download Application Form for offline submission
- Option 3 – Buy application pack from Amity Information Centers / Campuses
Candidates can check the steps below to apply online/ to download the application form.
How to Fill Amity University 2020 Online Application Form?
In order to successfully apply and submit the form online, simply step-step instructions as provided below.
Step 1 – Enter Basic Details
- Click on the link given on this page for Amity University Admission 2020 online.
- Next, the aspirants need to provide their name, mobile number, email id in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to proceed to the next step.
- On submitting the basic details, the aspirants will get their Amity Microsite Login details which consist of their Form number and password. The same is also sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
Step 2: Programs/ Campus
- In this part, aspirants have to select the level of the programe, name of the programme and campus applying for.
- Select your category
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to proceed.
Step 3: Personal Details
- Select your gender, category and provide your date of birth.
- Next, enter your complete address including the pin code number in the specified fields.
- Save the details by clicking on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 4: Education Details
- In this part, students have to fill all details of educational qualification (as applicable) from class X onwards till the last completed semester/year.
- For Class 10th and 12th, select your Board, passing year and enter the percentage of marks obtained.
- Enter your school name, roll number, XII Board Name, Marking System.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button to submit the details.
Step 5: Family Information
- In this part you have to enter their Father and Mother details like their name, age, email id, mobile number, education qualification details, etc.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Other Information
- Here, you can provide information on awards/ achievements by the candidate or work experience details.
- Proceed to the next step by clicking on “Save and Continue” button.
Step 7: Upload Documents
- After entering the information above, next, the aspirants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photo and mark sheet.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given below and proceed to the next step.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Passport size color photo of the candidate (3.5 x 4.5cm)||jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp||1 MB|
|Class 10th mark sheet||jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf||2 MB|
Step 8: Pay Application Fee
- After uploading the images, the candidates can proceed to the next step which is payment of the application fee.
- Accept the terms and condition and proceed to pay the application fee.
How to Download Amity University 2020 Offline Application Form?
If a candidate wants to download the application form for admission at Amity University then follow the instructions as provided below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for downloading the Application Form.
- Next, the aspirants have to fill in their Basic details like their name, mobile number and email id.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to submit the details.
- After submitting the details, students can download the Amity University 2020 Admission Form pdf.
- In step 2, select the level of program level applying for and campus. Choose your admission category, enter the date of birth, and enter your address. Click on the “Save & Next” button to continue.
- Now click on the link for downloading the application form and finally pay the application fee.
- After downloading the application form, you will see that your personal details, course details and address is already available in application form pdf.
Amity Admission Form 2020 Status
Amity University provides a facility for the candidates to check the status of their application form. This facility is known by Amity Admission Microsite. It is a window for two way communication between the student and the University. An applicant can check his Registration/ Interview/ Selection status by logging into his/ her Admission Microsite.
How to Check Amity University 2020 Application Form Status?
The candidates can check the status of their application form by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Form number and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, the candidates can check the status of their application form.
Amity University Campuses
Amity University has its campuses at Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Greater Noida, Mumbai, Raipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna. The University is spread over 4.5 million sq. ft. of built-up area. It is India’s first wireless campus with over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines. Furthermore, all campuses of Amity are interconnected through a highly secured virtual private network.
Official Website: www.amity.edu.
Insofar, Official details for AMITY University Application Form 2020 has not been announced yet. Rest of details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Amity University releases AMITY JEE 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.