Amity University Application Form 2020 – Amity University has released Amity application form for admission in all courses. The online application form is available on amity.edu. To complete the application process candidates have to register with name, mobile number and email id. Following this candidates have to enter all details in the online form and towards the end upload images and pay the application fee. The application fee to submit the form is Rs. 1100/-. The candidates can also send in the printed application form with DD of application fee to the respective campus of Amity they have applied to. Check more details regarding the Amity University application form 2020 from the article.
Latest: Amity University application form to apply for admission is available. Apply now!
Amity University Application Form 2020
The Amity University 2020 application form can be submitted in 2 ways by either applying online and downloading the application form and submitting it in offline mode. The schedule of the examination is provided below
|Amity Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Amity University application form 2020||18 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply for Amity University 2020||28 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click here to fill Amity University 2020 application form.
Amity University 2020 Application Fee
Candidates of all categories are required to submit a similar amount of application fee. The application fee can be submitted in various modes details regarding which are mentioned below
- Application fee: Rs 1100 (for all categories)
- For Online Application – Through Credit/Debit Card.
- For Offline Application – Via DD for Rs. 1100/- in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Note: In case of online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University
Amity University 2020 Application Fee Refund Policy
The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable, however, for the circumstances as mentioned below exceptions can be made:
- The application fee is refunded if more than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- Another case is if a candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able to provide softcopy of the application form.
Documents Required for Amity University Application Form 2020
The application form for Amity University 2020 admissions can be submitted in three (03) ways. The documents that are required while filling the application form of Amity University are mentioned below
- Passport size photograph in the prescribed dimensions and size
- Class X mark sheet (Attach in case of offline submission of application form)
- Valid e-mail address along with a working personal mobile number
- Demand Draft (in case of offline submission of the application form)
- Online payment methods/Credit card /Debit card (for online submission)
Scanned Image Specifications for Amity University Application Form 2020
The images must be uploaded in the prescribed format and size when applying through online process. The scanned image specifications are mentioned below
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Passport size color photo of the candidate (3.5 x 4.5cm)||jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp||1 MB|
|Class 10th mark sheet||jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf||2 MB|
How to Obtain and fill Amity University Application Form 2020?
There are two (02) ways by which a candidate can obtain the Amity University 2020 Admission Form.
- Option 1 – Apply Online, Upload Documents, Pay Application Fee
- Option 2 – Download Application Form for offline submission with DD
How to Fill Amity University 2020 Online Application Form?
In order to successfully apply and submit the form online, simply step-step instructions as provided below.
Step 1 – Enter Basic Details
- Click on the link given on this page for Amity University Admission 2020 online.
- Next, the aspirants need to provide their name, mobile number, email id in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to proceed to the next step.
- On submitting the basic details, the aspirants will get their Amity Microsite Login details which consist of their Form number and password. The same is also sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
Step 2: Programs/ Campus
- In this part, aspirants have to select the level of the programe, name of the programme and campus applying for.
- Select your category
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to proceed.
Step 3: Personal Details
- Select your gender, category and provide your date of birth.
- Next, enter your complete address including the pin code number in the specified fields.
- Save the details by clicking on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 4: Education Details
- In this part, students have to fill all details of educational qualification (as applicable) from class X onwards till the last completed semester/year.
- For Class 10th and 12th, select your Board, passing year and enter the percentage of marks obtained.
- Enter your school name, roll number, XII Board Name, Marking System.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button to submit the details.
Step 5: Family Information
- In this part you have to enter their Father and Mother details like their name, age, email id, mobile number, education qualification details, etc.
- Click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Other Information
- Here, you can provide information on awards/ achievements by the candidate or work experience details.
- Proceed to the next step by clicking on “Save and Continue” button.
Step 7: Upload Documents
- After entering the information above, next, the aspirants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photo and mark sheet.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given below and proceed to the next step.
Step 8: Pay Application Fee
- After uploading the images, the candidates can proceed to the next step which is payment of the application fee.
- Accept the terms and condition and proceed to pay the application fee.
How to Download Amity University 2020 Offline Application Form?
If a candidate wants to download the application form for admission at Amity University then follow the instructions as provided below:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for downloading the Application Form.
- Next, the aspirants have to fill in their Basic details like their name, mobile number and email id.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button to submit the details.
- After submitting the details, students can download the Amity University 2020 Admission Form pdf.
- In step 2, select the level of program level applying for and campus. Choose your admission category, enter the date of birth, and enter your address. Click on the “Save & Next” button to continue.
- Now click on the link for downloading the application form and finally pay the application fee.
- After downloading the application form, you will see that your personal details, course details and address is already available in application form pdf.
Amity Admission Form 2020 Status
Amity University provides a facility for the candidates to check the status of their application form. This facility is known by Amity Admission Microsite. It is a window for two way communication between the student and the University. An applicant can check his Registration/ Interview/ Selection status by logging into his/ her Admission Microsite.
How to Check Amity University 2020 Application Form Status?
The candidates can check the status of their application form by following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is given on this page.
Step 2: Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Form number and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: In the next screen, the candidates can check the status of their application form.
Amity University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring to complete their undergraduate/postgraduate courses from Amity University in various programmes offered such as Engineering, Management, Law, Commerce, Journalism, Law etc can apply for the procedure of admission. The eligibility criteria for all the UG and PG programmes offered are mentioned below
|B.Sc (Actuarial Science)||10+2 with minimum 60% and 70% in Maths or|
Enrolled student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India / UK
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)||Non Sponsored: Minimum 60% in Class X and XII with 60% in PCM|
Sponsored: Minimum 55% in Class X and XII
|B.Sc (Geo-informatics)||PCM / PCB with minimum of 60%|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||PCM / PCB with minimum of 60%|
|B.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||PCB with minimum of 50%|
|M.Sc. (Actuarial Science)||Graduation: Minimum 55% marks|
10+2: Minimum 55% and 60% in Maths
Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India / UK
|M.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)||B.E / B.Tech: Aeronautical/Aerospace/Civil/Mechanical with minimum 60%|
10+2: Minimum 60% aggregate
Sponsored Students: 5% relaxation in all the above
|M. Des. (Design)||Graduation with minimum 50% marks|
|Masters in Pharmacy||B.Pharm: Minimum 60% from institutes recognized by the PCI|
|M.Sc. (Medical Physiology)||B.Sc. (Life sciences/Physiology/Med. Physiology/Zoology/Biology/MBBS/BPT) AYUSH|
B.Pharm: Minimum 50% marks
Click here in order to view the eligibility of all the programmes offered at various campuses by the Amity University. Candidates must click on the programs section in order to view the list of various programs offered
Amity University 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of the examination is released after the candidates select the slot for the examination. It is released around before two (02) days prior to the date of examination and can be downloaded from the official website amity.edu by entering the login credentials generated at the time of submission of the application form. Process to download is done with the help of Amity Microsite
How to download the Amity University 2020 admit card?
- Log in to the official Amity Microsite link
- Schedule your test by submitting the date along with the time slot to receive the Admit Card on the Microsite.
- After scheduling the exam period and time slot the admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out which will be required at the exam venue for verification purposes
Amity University Campuses
Amity University has its campuses at Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior, Greater Noida, Mumbai, Raipur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna. The University is spread over 4.5 million sq. ft. of bult-up area. It is India’s first wireless campus will over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines. Furthermore, all campuses of Amity are interconnected through a highly secured virtual private network
About Amity University
Amity University is part of the Amity Education Group. Established in the year 2005, the university is ranked 216 in Asia by the QS World University Rankings, and 171-180 among the BRICS countries. It is ranked 25th in Pharmacy, 48th in management and its school of engineering and technology, Noida is ranked 34th in the country according to the ranking data released by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). Accredited as A+ by NAAC, the university programmes are recognised by the Bar Council of India, Accreditation School of Business Schools and Programs, Western Association of Schools and Colleges among others
Official Website: www.amity.edu.