Amity University Admission Microsite 2021 – The candidates who register for Amity University Admission 2021 can access the Amity University Admission Microsite 2021. It is a portal where the candidates can check his Registration/ Interview/ Selection status by logging into his/ her admission microsite with the application form number and the password. It has been created by the university for two way communication with the students. To be able to access the microsite the candidates have to register before application form’s last date. All that you need to know about Amity University Microsite 2021 is mentioned here.
Latest: Register now to get access the Amity University Admission microsite 2021.
Amity University Admission Microsite 2021
Through the microsite, the university stays in touch with you and inform about all the recent updates and news. Apart from that, the candidates may use it for the following purposes.
- Checking of Amity University application form status
- Knowing the Registration status of the form
- For knowing if you have been shortlisted for the admission process or not.
- Reserving a date for appearing in the admission process.
- Checking the selection status.
- Issuance of admission letter.
- Checking confirmation of payment.
Register To Access The Amity University Microsite 2021
The candidates can check the steps below to register for Amity University admission 2021:
- Step 1: Enter Basic Details
- Step 2: Select Programs/ Campus
- Step 3: Fill in the Personal Details
- Step 4: Enter all the Education Details asked in the form
- Step 5: Fill in the Family Information
- Step 6: Some other pieces of information are also to be filled in
- Step 7: Upload all the necessary documents
- Step 8: Pay the application fee
After all the above steps are completed before the deadline the candidates can log in into their admission microsite to check the various important details of the Amity Admission 2021.
How to Login Amity University Microsite 2021?
The candidates may follow the steps below to access the microsite of Amity University:
To open Microsite portal – Click Here
- In the required space, enter Form Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
You should that the Form Number is nothing but your Amity University Application Form Number. The password to be entered is also the same as that generated during the registration.
How to Retrieve Password of Amity University Admission Microsite 2021
The candidates can get back their password if under any circumstances they forget it using the steps below:
- If you cannot remember your password then need not worry, just click on the ‘forgot password’ link, as shown in the image below:
- It will lead you to the page, as shown below.
- Just enter the application form number and option to change the password will be sent to your registered e-mail id and phone number.
Students should note that when they will access the microsite for the first time, it provides an option for changing the password. Candidates should change it carefully and save it somewhere as well. Though it can be retrieved precaution, in any case, is better.
FAQs on Amity University Admission Microsite 2021
Q 1. Will Amity University send me my admission letter at the registered e-mail id/ residential address?
A 1. No, Amity Microsite is the only medium through which the university will contact with the students.
Q 2. Till what time can I select the test/interview date notified on admission microsite?
A 2. Candidates are supposed to do the selection within 24 hours. Failing it, the candidates will have to wait for the dates to release again.
Q 3. What is AMIZONE and where can I access it?
A 3. AMIZONE is an intranet zone, student portal of Amity University. It helps students in accessing a wide array of academic domains like online session plans for the entire semester, time table, attendance, syllabus, course materials, etc. Amizone is updated on Admission Microsite within 48-72 working hours of fee payment.
Q 4 From where can I get the admit card?
A 4. Admit card can be downloaded from the Admission Microsite once you select and submit the given test/interview date. You are required to print the admit card for appearing in the selection process. Applicants are required to adhere to the reporting time mentioned in the admit card.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.