AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result – Aligarh Muslim University publishes the result for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 in the online mode at amucontrollerexams.com. It is released in the pdf format. After qualifying the test, the candidates are required to appear for counselling. Scroll down to know more about AMU law entrance exam 2020 result such as its process to check, what after the decalaration of result etc,
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 will be published in three different list; selection list, chance memo list, special category list. A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for providing admission. Candidates can follow the schedule given to check the result of AMU law entrance exam 2020 from the table below.
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020||Important Dates|
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Date|
|Declaration Of Result||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Result: Candidates can check result of AMU law entrance exam 2020 at amucontrollerexams.com.
How to check the Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020?
Aligarh Muslim University releases the result for AMU law entrance exam 2020 online at its official website.
- Click on the link mentioned above or go to the official website, amucontrollerexams. com.
- Then, click on the link ‘General admissions’.
- After clicking on the link mentioned above or click on the link ‘result of admission tests’.
- Then, download the pdf file and take a screenshot of the result.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling
The candidates who qualifiy the examination are required to appear for the counselling. The schedule for AMU counselling is released at the official website. For taking part in counselling, the candidates have to register, appear for the document verification and other processes.
Documents Required At The Time of Admission in AMU Law Courses
Here we mention the important documents needed at the time the of admission process. Candidates are advised to the check the following document and take documents with them at the time of admission.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination with four Self-attested photocopies.
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU).
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
About AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020
AMU law entrance examination is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for the students who want to make career in the field of law. The test is conducted in the offline mode. The exam is conducted for the duration of two hours where multiple-choice questions are asked. Through this entrance exam, the questions related to current affairs, general knowledge, reasoning and aptitude etc are asked.
About Aligarh Muslim University
AMU was established by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan in the year 1875. The university has been ranked 801-1000 in the QS World Rankings of 2018. The main campus is at Aligarh, the other two campuses are at Malapurram and Murshidabad. It has total 13 faculties, 7 constituent colleges, 15 centres, 3 institutes and 10 colleges. The faculty of law was ranked was ranked 2nd in India by India Today in the year 207.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : 3 merit lists are published on the official website. The lists that are published are admission list, chance memo list, special category result.
Ans : AMU law entrance exam result is released in the pdf format.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.