The Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 will publish by the Exam authority of the Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates can check their result by using their Registration Number, which will be obtained at the time of Registration. Candidates are advised to check their result and Print out their rank card for the further process of admission in the Law courses. Candidates can get complete information regarding the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result from this article.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 will be published in three different list; selection list, chance memo list, special category list. A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for providing admission. Candidates can follow the schedule given to check the Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 from the table below.
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020||Important Dates|
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Date||13 Apr 2020|
|Declaration Of Result||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Result: The Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 will be available at official website amu.ac.in.
How to check the Result of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020
- An aspirant first have to visit the official site, which is amu.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Result’ section.
- Now go to the Course for which you have applied.
- Click on the appropriate link
- Your Result will display on the computer screen in the Pdf format.
- Find the Registration number in the Pdf and print out for the admission process.
Document Required at the time of Admission in AMU Law Courses
Here we mention the important documents needed at the time the of admission process. Candidates are advised to the check the following document and take documents with them at the time of admission.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination with four Self-attested photocopies.
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- TEN recent front facing coloured photographs (in white background).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form
- Leave Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU).
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
Insofar, official details of AMU Law Entrance Exam 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.