Banaras Hindu University has released the BHU Application Form its official website i.e bhu.ac.in. The direct link for all the BHU 2021 Application Form related can be checked from this page. Eligible candidates have to submit their application forms before the last date in only online mode. Candidates are required to pay off a specified amount of application fee via using online payment gateways. Get here BHU 2021 Application Form for BHU UET, BHU SET, BHU PET, BHU RET, BHU PAT, BHU BA LLB, BHU Bsc Nursing, BHU MBBS BDS.
BHU Application Form 2021
BHU Application Form 2021 for BHU UET, BHU PET, BHU SET, BA LLB, MBBS / BDS, BHU PAT, BHU B.Sc Nursing, FMS MBA, DM / M.Ch, MDS, MD / MS, M.Pharm, BHU RET, M.Ed can be accessed from the link below.
|BHU Entrance Exam/ Admission||Application Form last date||Application Link|
03 to 05 Mar 2021
|Apply Here – Over|
|BHU FMS MBA||27 Jan 2021||Over|
|BHU SET||10 Apr 2021||Apply Here – Over|
|BHU MBA||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU UET||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU PET||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU SCS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MD / MS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MDS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MBBS/BDS||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU D.M/ M.Ch.||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU B.Sc Nursing||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU MD/MS (Ayurveda)||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU PAT||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
|BHU M.Pharma (Ayurveda)||To be announced!||Link will be available here!|
Documents required for BHU 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for BHU 2021 application form below.
- Email id
- Mobile no
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card details
Details of BHU 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the BHU 2021 application form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of BIrth Sex
- Blood Group
- Physical Disability (Yes/No)
- Sports Seat
- Mobile Number
6 Simple Steps To Apply For BHU 2021 Admissions
Interested candidates can make a note of the following steps to apply for BHU Admissions. It will surely ease your understanding of the online BHU Application process.
- Registration on the BHU Entrance Test Portal (Click Here) for the online application process.
- Select the course of your choice.
- If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility, dates of Entrance Test etc], the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
Correspondence Address and Details Parents
Your Preference of Entrance Test Centre
Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Correspondence Address and Parental Details’, ‘uploading of Photograph and Signature’ and ‘Preference of Test center’ will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of Entrance Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
Step by Step Guidelines to fill up the BHU Application Form Online
Step 1: Please click on “Apply for Admission” button given on the home page of the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) or the links provided in the table above.
Step 2: On clicking the link, you will be directed to a new page having an Applicant Login Box. Below the login fields, there is a link “Register Yourself”. Please click on this link.
Step 3: When you click the link you will be shown a Registration Form asking for various details. Fields for information which is mandatory is marked with “Red colored bullets” and are to be essentially filled up. These fields cannot be left blank. Once you fill the details, you can click on the “Sign up” button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
Step 4: Activation and validation of Registration
On successful submission of registration details, you would be shown a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail on the e-mail ID provided by you in the Registration Form and a validation code on your registered mobile number. This email will contain an activation link. You need to click on this activation link to confirm and complete your registration process. Check your Spam folder for the registration confirmation mail.
Benaras Hindu University is situated in Uttar Pradesh, India. BHU was established in the year 1916 by Madan Mohan Malaviya and Annie Besant. With over 30,000 students residing in campus, it has the title of largest residential university of Asia. BHU is organized into 6 institutes and 14 faculties (streams) and about 140 departments. The university has over 75 hostels for resident students.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.