CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 – Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut has released the admit card for M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. It has released online at ccsuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can download the M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card by entering the Application Number and Password/Date of Birth. CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on October 18, 2020. CCS University conducts an entrance test for admission into one year M. Ed regular course. Candidates can check all the details of CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc. from this page given below.
– CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card is out now. Scroll down to get it.
– CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam Date is October 18, 2020. Scroll down to check more details.
CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
The admissions to M.Ed. programme (Campus and affiliated Colleges shall be made through Entrance Tests conducted by the University. The medium of Entrance Test is generally English.
Schedule for CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
|Availability of Admit Card||10 Oct 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test|
18 Oct 2020 (2:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
|Date of Result|
CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The admit card from for CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 is available now. Candidates can download it from the official website, whivh is ccsuniversity.ac.in. Application Number and Password/Date of Birth are required to download the M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card. The direct link to download the same is provided below.
Download Admit Card here: Click here to download the CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card.
How to download the CCS University M.Ed Entrance Examination Admit Card 2020?
- Candidates have to visit the official website or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- Fill the ask details like application number password and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, the admit card is displayed on the Candidates’ computer screen.
- Save the hall ticket and download it.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised must take the printout of their CCS University 2020 Admit Card and keep it safely for future use till the admission process is over. This is a very important document without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020
- Click here to download above notice.
Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed./B.A.-B.Ed./B.Sc.–B.Ed./B.El. Ed./D.El.Ed. (undergraduate degree with 50% marks).
- Note: Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Central /State Govt. whichever is applicable.
CCS University M.Ed Application Form 2020
For M.Ed. course the application forms shall be filled-up and submitted online (www.ccsuniversity.ac.in) before. The online submitted forms should be downloaded and mailed along with the self–attested copies of all the required mark-sheets, degrees, certificates, other documents and the fee submission proof through Registered / Speed Post to the Dean, Students’ Welfare, C.C.S. University, Meerut- 250004, to reach on or before scheduled date and time.
- For General / OBC and Other State Candidates – Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Application Forms incomplete in any respect shall be rejected straightaway.
The application form is to be filled by the student carefully, providing his or her own mobile number and email ID. The University will not be responsible if one loses the chance of admission on account of wrong information in the application form.
Entrance Test Details
The courses, for which entrance tests will be held, the following rules will be uniformly applied as per the C.C.S. University Executive Council Resolution No 18:
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded. ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. However, in the OMR sheet, if a candidate selects more than one choice/answer for a particular question, the said answer will not be considered.
- The weightages will be added as mentioned in the subheading ‘Weightages’ and deductions will be considered @ 2% per year of gap up to a maximum of 8% for the candidates being admitted through entrance test.
- In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in entrance test of a course, the merit will be decided on the basis of higher marks obtained in the qualifying (eligibility) examination and if they are also equal, then the merit will be decided on the basis of seniority in age.
In all the cases, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test and weightages vis-à-vis the eligible candidates only, according to the norms admissible under the G.O. provisions. No candidate shall be included in the merit list if he/she fails to secure minimum qualifying marks in qualifying PG examination. However, the Entrance Test marks alone do not determine admission to the M.Ed. the program, but the entrance test scores and the academic scores (as per G.O.) combined together shall determine the merit of the student.
The result of the Entrance Test will be available on the University Website www.ccsuniversity.ac.in and will also be given for publication to major local dailies. Candidates selected for admission will be intimated by the respective departments. Qualifying the Entrance Test without fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not make any candidate’s claim for admission.
In courses, where admission is to be made on the basis of merit without the Entrance Test, the merit of the candidates will be determined as per the common admission rules for the colleges and the University Campus. The registrations and admissions to these courses will be carried out online through the common admission portal for the affiliated colleges and the Campus.
Reservation of Seats
21%, 2% and 27% seats in all courses are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and OBC categories, respectively. However, reservation of 3%, 2% and 1% will be permissible to candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (more than 40% handicap, can be further categorized with 1% each, into distortion of organs, blindness, and deaf/dumb), Dependent of Freedom Fighter and Dependent of Ex-serviceman categories within each one of the SC/ST, OBC and general category. Reservation shall be given as per the prevailing government rules at the time of admission and are subject to modification by the competent authority. Applicants claiming reservation in above categories shall enclose self-attested copies of supporting certificate/s in the given prescribed proforma along with the application.
20% Seats will be reserved for Girls horizontally.
Answer key 2018
Answer Key: Click Here to check the answer key of CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam 2018.
Official website: ccsuniversity.ac.in
For complete details of CCS University M.Ed Entrance Exam – Download 2017’s Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.