GLAT 2023 is a Law entrance exam. GLAT 2023 exam date has announced by Geeta Institute of Law. Whereas, GLAT 2023 Exam will held on 20 May 2023. GLAT 2023 application form has released on 16 January 2023. The GLAT exam is moreover a Institute level exam in Haryana. It is organized by GIL for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB in Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat. If you want to take Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test then fill application form before last date. Then download GLAT admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check answer key and then GLAT 2023 result.
– GLAT 2023 Exam Date is 20 May 2023. Scroll down for more details.
– GLAT 2023 application form is out. Get the link to apply online here.
What is GLAT exam?
The full form of GLAT is Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test. It is organized by Geeta Institute of Law at a Institute level. This is a Law entrance exam. You can get admission in BA LLB, BBA LLB in Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat through this exam.
GLAT 2023 Exam Date
GIL decides and announces the exam date of GLAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check geetalawcollege.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per GIL|
|Release of GLAT 2023 application form||16 Jan 2023|
|Last date to apply online at geetalawcollege.in||14 May 2023|
|GLAT 2023 admit card release date||18 May 2023|
|GLAT 2023 Exam Date||20 May 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per GIL|
|GLAT 2023 result announcement||22 May 2023|
|Personal Interaction & Declaration of Final Results||24 May 2023|
GLAT 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||GLAT 2023|
|Full Form of GLAT||Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test|
|Full Form of GIL||Geeta Institute of Law|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||Institute|
|Courses Where Admission is Through GLAT||BA LLB, BBA LLB|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through GLAT||Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
GLAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- GIL releases the GLAT application form 2023 at geetalawcollege.in.
- Students should fill and submit the GLAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the GLAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test.
If you will appear in GLAT exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the GLAT exam pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online/Offline Mode|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||01 for each correct answer|
No negative marking
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness|
GLAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of GLAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the GLAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve GLAT previous year question papers.
GLAT Sample Papers
The GLAT sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Law entrance exam preparation.
- The GLAT 2023 sample paper by GIL, if any, is official.
- However you can also use GLAT sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test contain specimen questions based on latest GLAT syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use GLAT 2023 mock test.
GLAT Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of GLAT are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- GLAT previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The GLAT question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice GLAT previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve GLAT 2022 question paper and older year papers.
GLAT 2023 Admit Card
The GLAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the GLAT admit card.
- GIL releases the admit card at geetalawcollege.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of GLAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the GLAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Geeta Institute of Law Admission and Scholarship Test 2023.
GLAT 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the GLAT 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of GLAT 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If GIL releases the GLAT official answer key, then you can download it at geetalawcollege.in.
- Follow instructions of the Geeta Institute of Law to submit objections, and calculate marks using the GLAT solutions.
GLAT 2023 Result
All students who write the GLAT 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) declares the GLAT 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for GLAT 2023 result link is is geetalawcollege.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per GIL calendar.
- In order to check GLAT 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of GLAT exam decides your admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB courses.
Official Website is geetalawcollege.in.
Qs. What is the GLAT Exam?
Ans. The GLAT exam is a Institute level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to BA LLB, BBA LLB courses in Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat.
Qs. Who conducts GLAT?
Ans. The Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for GLAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is geetalawcollege.in.
Qs. How to apply for GLAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the GLAT 2023 notification. Check geetalawcollege.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for GLAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the GLAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for GLAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on GLAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.