JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form – For those candidates who want to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET), the application forms can be only filled through the Online procedure from the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net. Only the eligible candidates can apply for JK Polytechnic 2020 application form. Candidates who wish to apply for the JK Polytechnic 2020 must read the eligibility norms. To apply for the Entrance Test, the candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K. The entrance examination will be conducted in the month of April 2020. For more information related to JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form read the article below.
JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Given below are the expected dates of JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form. Candidates can look up to the dates for the reference purpose only.
|Date of filling up of Application form||01 week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for online payment||01 week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for filling up of Application form||01 week of Mar 2020|
|Document Uploading last Date||01 week of Mar 2020|
|Entrance Examination||01 week of Apr 2020|
Application Form: JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be available at the official website: www.jkbopee.gov.in
JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of registration. The application fee as per last year is :
- Rs. 450/-
Mode of Payment – The application fee was payable by either of the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
JK Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Common Entrance Test (PET) 2020, the candidates need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria as given below:
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Passed in Secondary School Examination/class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/Institution.
- The candidates must have 40% marks in 10th standard in case of being an open merit candidate but not less than 37% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
How to fill the JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form?
Once the candidates fulfill the eligibility as mentioned above then he or she will be able to fill the JK Polytechnic 2020 application form. To apply for the entrance examination, candidates need to visit the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net The process to fill and submit the application form will be through the Online procedure. Candidates will also have to pay the required application fee for the examination that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on the notification of PET 2020. After that candidate needs to go to the e-application.
- Click on the Register tab and fill the necessary information while registering. Then click on the “Generate Application Number tab”.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned button, an application number will be generated for the candidate. It must be noted and kept safe till the admissions.
- Once the application number is generated, candidates is required to login with the application number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be directed to the Payment Information page. Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Pay 400” button.
- Candidates need to make payment first through Integrated Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card and then fill the application form.
- After the successful transfer of the payment, proceed to fill the application form for PWT 2020.
- Add personal Information such as personal, address, residential, academic etc then click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- The next step is to upload the images of photo, signature and left thumb impression and certificates as prescribed by the authority.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, two buttons will be displayed as “Edit Application” and “Preview Confirmation Page”
- At this stage, a candidate can edit the application form if he or she has done some mistake or want to change the information that has been filled.
- By clicking on the “Preview Confirmation Page” candidate will be able to see the provisional confirmation page with all the necessary details as recorded.
- Check all the details carefully and if you want to correct the information click on the “Modify Button”
- If all the details are correct then click on the “Submit Application Form” Button.
- The application form will be submitted. Candidate needs to save the application form and should take a printout of it for the future use.
- After completing all the processes, “logout” your account.
Image Specification for JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the images in the given below prescribed format :
Documents Required to fill JK Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original/ self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application form:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification marks certificate (where result is declared)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any,(including sports certificate/TFW certificate) on the prescribed proforma. (Duly renewed where ever applicable)
JK Polytechnic 2020 Exam Centres
The Entrance Exam for JK Polytechnic 2020 will be conducted as specified by the Board in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only. The information related to the examination center will be specified in the Admit Card for candidates. Candidates should note that the Exam Centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
JK Polytechnic Books for Entrance Examination
Following are the books recommended for JK Polytechnic entrance examination-
- J&K Polytechnic Entrance Examination 2018 by Arihant Publications
- J&K Polytechnic Entrance Examination Study Package by Arihant Publications
About Board of Professional Entrance Examination
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was established in 2002.The purpose of constituting BOPEE is to conduct entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature, to execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations conducts different Examinations like Combined Entrance Test for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, SKIMS Courses, B.Sc. Physiotherapy, B.E. and Diploma Dental Hygiene and MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Entrance Test.