SGT University Application Form 2022 – Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University (SGT), Haryana, has released the application form for SGT University Admission 2022. Through this application form candidates can apply for various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level programmes. The Application Form is available online at the official website at sgtuniversity.ac.in. Candidates can also apply from direct link provided below. Interested Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. The admission to various courses in the University will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination or as per the eligibility criteria prescribed under regulatory / statutory provisions, whichever applicable. Read this article for more details regarding SGT University Application Form 2022.
SGT University Application Form 2022
For admissions in the Technical Courses, candidates who appeared in JEE Main will be exempted from SGTUEE. The admission to the Ph. D. programs and M. Phil. (Clinical Psychology) will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the Entrance Examination/Personal Interview to be conducted by the SGT University. From below candidates can check the Schedule for tracking the events of application.
|Registration starts||10 Jan 2022|
|Application submission last date||10th Feb 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||16th, 17th & 18th February 2022|
Apply Online: Click here to fill and submit SGT University 2022 application form.
SGT University Application Fee
The application fee can be transmitted in Cash/Demand Draft/Bank Transfer/Internet Banking or any other mode approved by the University. The application fee is Rs.1100/-
How to Apply for SGT University Admission 2022?
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to fill the SGT 2022 Registration form.
- Firstly, candidates visit the official website, then click on the “Admission 2022” Section.
- The candidate first needs to register for Information Brochure, in which the will get the Application Form.
- Click on the link given above and fill in the details. After clicking on the link you will get the similar form.
- Next, hit on the Save & Proceed button. To pay for the application fee.
- You will get an image.
- On this page, candidates can choose a mode of payment as per their comfort.
Details in the Application Form
Applicants are advised to fill the given details carefully during apply for the examinations –
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Adhaar number
- City \ Town\ Village
- Email id
- Mobile number
SGT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed/ be appearing in class XII from CBSE or a recognized board. Candidate must also ensure the eligibility condition laid down by the university and respective recognized body of that course.
- ALL INDIA (including Haryana): A candidate applying from any part of the country (including Haryana), who complies with the minimum eligibility criteria.
- HARYANA (General): A candidate, who is a domicile of Haryana and complies with the minimum eligibility criteria. Unfilled seats, if any, under this category will be transferred to the All India (including Haryana) category.
- HARYANA (Scheduled Castes): The candidate must be a domicile of Haryana and belong to a scheduled caste of Haryana as notified by the State Govt. and should comply with the minimum eligibility criteria. Unfilled seats, if any, under this category will be transferred to the All India (including Haryana) category.
- Children/wards of NRI (non-resident Indian): To be eligible for admission under this category, the applicant must fulfill the criteria as prescribed in the Ordinance of Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University.
- KASHMIRI MIGRANTS: One seat in each branch is reserved for Kashmiri migrants. These seats will be supernumerary and will be filled on the basis of inter-se–merit, on the basis of marks of qualifying examination and subject to the candidate complying with the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Kashmiri migrants will be required to submit the original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority
About SGT University
SGT University came into existence by the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act No. 8 of 2013 making educational opportunities available to all segments of the society under the parasol of Dashmesh Educational Charitable Trust, which was founded in 1999. In fact, the seeds for its magnificent growth were sown way back in 2002 with the establishment of the SGT Dental College. SGT University imparts education from Undergraduate to Ph.D. level in Health Sciences, Engineering, and Commerce, Management Sciences, Law, Hotel Management, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Media Management and Social sciences.
Ans. Candidate can apply for SGT University in online mode by visiting the official website.
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for all the categories to apply for SGT University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.