JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020– JC Bose UST, YMCA has extended the last date to fill the online application form for PG Programme up to October 15, 2020. It invites the application form from all the eligible candidates for admission into 2020 -2021 session. The application form for MBA Programme is available at the official website and a direct link to fill the same is provided below. Opening and closing dates of application forms for various courses are mentioned below. Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility conditions before applying for the specific course. In this article, you can read the information regarding the JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020 from below.
Latest: JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020 last date for PG has been extended. Check official notice below.
JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020
Candidate must ensure that she/he fulfils the minimum eligibility conditions as laid down by the University Prospectus for admission to the courses. Every student is required to register on the date fixed and notified by University. Here we mentioned the schedule of application forms for various courses in the table below.
|Courses||Opening dates of Form||Links to Apply|
|UG Programme||Started||Apply here|
|PG Programme||Started||Apply here|
|PhD||3rd week of May 2020||Will be available Here!|
JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020 – Update
Last date to Apply for PG courses extended
Candidates can check official notice regarding the extension of last date of submitting MBA application form from below.
Click here to download this notice.
Application Fee for JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the last year application fee of various courses from the table below. As soon as the officials will release the latest, we will update it here.
|Courses||For unreserved category||For reserved category|
|Ph.D*||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/- (SC / ST)|
|B.E., B.TECH. & B.ARCH. Programmes||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/- (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/TFW/EWS)|
|B.E. & B.Tech (LEET) Programmes||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/- (SC/BC/ PH/FF/ESM/GIRLS/KM/TFW/EWS)|
- *Rs. 75 towards Transaction charges on an online payment gateway.
How to Fill JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020
Candidates can fill the online application form for admission into 2020 – 2021 sessions from above-mentioned links. Candidates are advised to check the steps to fill the form before applying from below.
- Visit the official online portal of university.
- Now candidates have to provide the correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address because of all the assistance for Admission will be on it.
- Fill the required information and click on Register as shown in below image.
- After that You will receive an email containing an “activation link” on your email id which you have registered, You will have to click on that link to start filling your admission form.
- After activation of the application link, you will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID, Candidates have to keep it safe for future reference.
- Click on the Already Registered button and fill in your registered email id and password to login.
- Fill in your particulars Like Course Preference (if any), Personal Details, Parents Details, Address Details, Educational Details etc.
- Upload your photograph, signature, relevant documents in jpg/jpeg format and click on NEXT.
- Click on continue to make the payment.
- Select your payment method and make the payment of application fees.
JC Bose UST YMCA Application Form 2020 Instructions
- Candidates are advised to fill details like Personal, qualification etc. The incomplete and incorrect form will be rejected.
- Candidates must upload the signature, photograph and relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must make the payment of application fee after successful submission of the form.
- Keep a user ID and password for future reference.
About JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA
JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA is one of the best universities in the state of Haryana. It was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana. The university offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Courses. University contributes to the development of science and technology by synthesizing teaching, research and creative activities. The official website of JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA is jcboseust.ac.in
Ques.1: How to apply?
Ans: The desired applicant has to apply online through an online portal. The link of the portal is available on the University website: jcboseust.ac.in
Ques.2: What are the admission requirements?
Ans: The eligibility criteria related to admission in various courses offered by the University is available in the Information Brochure for the year 2020-21. For more details, you can download an Information Brochure for the year 2020-21.
Ques.3: Can I apply for multiple courses?
Ans: Yes, Applicant may apply for multiple courses by paying the application fee and filling the application form separately for each course. The registration ID and password will remain the same.
Ques.4: Can I fill online registration form even if I have a compartment in class XII?
Ques.5: How do I add new information if I have already submitted my application?
Ans: Applicants are strongly advised to use J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology YMCA Query Management System (YMCA-QMS), rather than emailing, to get quick response. The process is as under:
- Register and verify your email ID.
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask the US] in your dashboard.
- Select the query category and submit your query.
Ques.6: Can I apply through Sports Quota?
Ans: No, the University do not have any Sports Quota in admission.
Ques.7: Does the University have any Management Quota?
Ans: The University is a State Government University and admissions are done strictly on the basis of merit and there is no provision of Management Quota in admissions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.