|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2017 will be done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017. With this in mind, students are advised to apply and appear in NEET as well as fill application form of AMU MBBS BDS 2017.
Aligarh Muslim University admits students in AMU MBBS BDS 2017 courses as per schedule. Medical aspirants who seek admission in AMU can apply for AMU 2017 MBBS. There are 150 seats in MBBS program and 40 in BDS program. Admission in AMU MBBS BDS 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET, hence you have to appear in NEET 2017 but but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission. Get here complete details of AMU MBBS BDS 2017 Admission such as application form, schedule, merit list, seat allotment, eligibility.
Latest – Inter-se merit list & Institutional selected candidates for MBBS/BDS Admission has been published, Check the same through the links below.
AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2017
Admission in AMU MBBS BDS 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET. AMU accepts NEET exam scores for MBBS BDS admisison.
For more details of NEET, click here.
Important dates of AMU MBBS 2017 – AMU Medical / Dental Admission 2017 dates are notified by the Aligarh Muslim University. Dates of AMU MBBS & BDS 2017 can be seen here. Schedule for AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2017 is given below.
|AMU MBBS Admission 2017||Date|
|Availability of AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017||01 May 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online|
Date of Admission
To check Important Instructions for MBBS/BDS 2017 – Click here
Mop-Up Round – New!
AMU has published Mop-Up Round Schedule candidates interested in taking admission in M.B.B.S. / B.D.S., 2017 at J.N. Medical College / Dr. Z.A. Dental College, AMU, Aligarh. The candidates are advised to register ONLINE afresh for final “Mop Up Round” from the link below till 5.00 p.m. August, 30, 2017
- Inter-se Merit List of General Candidates
- Inter-se Merit List of NRI Candidates
- Inter-se Merit List of PwD Candidates
- List of Institutional selected candidates for Admission to MBBS
- List of Institutional selected candidates for Admission to BDS
- Inter-se merit list of the newly registered candidates has been prepared and displayed by 10.00 p.m. on August 30, 2017 based on the merit list provided by MCC.
- All interested candidates as per the merit list must report physically with all relevant original documents in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Medicine between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on August, 31, 2017.
- No candidate will be allowed to report after 12.00 noon on August, 31, 2017.
- Counselling and admission as per inter-se merit list shall start from 12.30 p.m. onward at the same venue.
- All the candidates who have already taken admission in B.D.S. 2017 in Dr. Z.A. Dental College are also eligible to register for the final “Mop Up” round. There will not be auto upgradation of the admitted candidates.
The vacancy position is as follows :
J.N. Medical College [M.B.B.S.] All India Quota Candidates & Institutional Candidates.
- General seats – 20
- NRI seats – 01 B.
Dr. Z.A. Dental College [B.D.S.] All India Quota Candidates & Institutional Candidates.
- General seats – 07
- NRI seats – 01
- PwD / PH – 01
Selected Candidates – Round 1 & 2
Aligarh Muslim University has released List of registered eligible Institutional candidates provisionally selected for admission to MBBS at JN Medical College, Faculty of Medicine, AMU, Aligarh through NEET. Candidates who have registered successfully within last date can check the list from official website. The Selection list can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- To Check Selected Candidates list for admission to MBBS Round 2 – Click here
- To Check Selected Candidates list for admission to MBBS – Click here
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2017
All aspirants desirous for admission in MBBS / BDS in AMU can register themselves online as per the schedule.
Apply online here – Click here – Process Over….!!
CLICK HERE for all AMU application forms.
Application fee / processing charges : Application fee is Rs 500.
Check Application Status – Link to check application status will be activated after application status check link is released by AMU. Database is updated every 72 hrs. If your record is not found, please check later.
Updating NEET Score – Last year within 10 days of the declaration of the result of NEET, registered aspirants were asked to apply again online along with their score cards of NEET. The link was available after CBSE declared NEET result.
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||150 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDS||40 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability & 5 seats for NRIs)|
AMU MBBS / BDS Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age Limit: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
AMU MBBS BDS Selection Process: Through NEET Examination of the registered candidates.
- Candidates applying for M.B.B.S./B.D.S. should indicate/select option (MBBS only/BDS only /MBBS & BDS both) in the online application/registration form.
- Selected candidates will have to go through Medical Fitness examination before completing the admission requirements.
- Certification of Disability: The qualified locomotor disabled candidates seeking admission in Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U. will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Ring Road), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.