AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2020 is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020. With this in mind, students are advised to appear in NEET and fill the application form for MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates can fill the same from the official website or access the direct link will be given below. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission. Get here complete details of AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2020 Admission such as application form, eligibility, and seat allotment.
AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2020
Medical aspirants who want to take admission in AMU can apply for AMU 2020 MBBS BDS. AMU accept the NEET scores for the admission in the MBBS and BDS courses. An eligible candidate can apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfils all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc.
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDS|
AMU MBBS / BDS Eligibility Criteria
Below we mentioned the last year eligibility conditions which was laid down by the admission authority. Candidates who have qualified the NEET-UG shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified their Higher secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group). Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age Limit: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2020
Candidates who want to take admission into MBBS and BDS courses are required to fill the application form of AMU. Candidates are requested to fill up the application form and enclose the required documents with it. Check the list of documents required at time of filling form is given below.
List of enclosures attached with the Application Form:
- Admit Cards of Exam /Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- SC/ST/OBC/BC Certificate
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board
- As applicable for NRIs
- Candidates applying for admission in medical courses should indicate (MBBS & BDS courses) in the application/registration form.
- If any discrepancy is found in the examination result of the aforesaid candidate or the original Marksheet/Grade sheet is not submitted by the stipulated time, the University reserves the right to cancel his/her admission.
Aligarh Muslim University will release List of eligible candidates provisionally selected for admission to MBBS through NEET. Candidates who have registered successfully within last date can check the list from the official website. The Selection list can also be checked through the direct link which will be provided below when it is released.
Check the previous year fee structure for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates have to pay the Admission fee of R. 46,340/- (for MBBS) and Rs. 40,290/- (for BDS) at the time of admission. Refund of a fee to upgraded/leaving candidates will be made as per the existing rules of the University by the Finance Office, AMU.
Reservation for Persons with Disability
- The 05% reservation shall be inclusive in the total annual intake of seats (sanctioned) not over and above the intake.
- Eligibility Criteria for admission in respect of Disability: As per Right of Persons with Disabilities, Act, 2016.
For more information regarding AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2020, Download last year documents from below.
Insofar, official details of AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.