AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2018 will be done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018. With this in mind, students are advised to apply and appear in NEET as well as fill application form of AMU MBBS BDS 2018.
Aligarh Muslim University admits students in AMU MBBS BDS 2018 courses as per schedule. Medical aspirants who seek admission in AMU can apply for AMU 2018 MBBS. There are 140 + 5 (reserved for physical challenged category) seats in MBBS program and 34 + 1 (reserved for physically challenged category) in BDS program. Admission in AMU MBBS BDS 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET, hence you have to appear in NEET 2018 but but only candidates who will register Online will be considered for Admission. Get here complete details of AMU MBBS BDS 2018 Admission such as application form, schedule, merit list, seat allotment, eligibility.
AMU MBBS BDS Admission 2018
Admission in AMU MBBS BDS 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET. AMU accepts NEET exam scores for MBBS BDS admisison. A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc.
AMU MBBS / BDS Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of this University or an examination recognised by the University as its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age Limit: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
AMU MBBS BDS Selection Process: Through NEET Examination of the registered candidates.
AMU MBBS BDS Application Form 2018
Candidates who want to take admission into MBBS BDS courses [including Internal (Institutional) Candidates] are required to register themselves only with Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on its official website www.mcc.nic.in.
However, Internal (Institutional) candidates who are eligible for Final Mop Up Round in the last week of August 2018 at AMU will have to registrer at the university website www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Aligarh Muslim University will release List of registered eligible Institutional candidates provisionally selected for admission to MBBS through NEET. Candidates who have registered successfully within last date can check the list from the official website. The Selection list can also be checked through the direct link which will be provided below when it is released.
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS||145 (including 5 seats for Persons with Disability)|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDS||35 (including 1 seats for Persons with Disability)|
- Candidates applying for M.B.B.S./B.D.S. should indicate/select option (MBBS only/BDS only /MBBS & BDS both) in the online application/registration form.
- Selected candidates will have to go through Medical Fitness examination before completing the admission requirements.
- Certification of Disability: The qualified locomotor disabled candidates seeking admission in Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U. will get themselves certified at one of the under mentioned Disability Assessment Boards at the four Metro Cities.
- Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjang Hospital, Ansari Nagar (Ring Road), New Delhi 110029.
- Indian Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Haji Ali Park, 1 K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400034
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Archarya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20.
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.
Official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.