AMU MBBS/BDS Admission 2021-22: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has released the notification with instructions for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for 2021-22 session.The admission is done on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2021. Candidates are advised to appear in NEET and fill the AMU application form for MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates can fill the same from the official website or access the direct link given below. No candidate shall be admitted unless he/she has completed all the eligibility requirements at the time of admission. Get complete details of AMU MBBS/BDS Admission 2021-22 here, such as, application form, eligibility, and seat allotment.
Latest – AMU MBBS/BDS Admission 2021-22 notification has released. Scroll down to check it.
AMU MBBS/BDS Admission 2021-22
Medical aspirants who want to take admission in AMU can apply for MBBS and BDS 2021-22 . AMU accepts the NEET(UG) 2021 scores for the admission in the MBBS/BDS courses in 2021-22. An eligible candidate can apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfils all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc.
|4 ½ Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||MBBS|
|4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship||BDS|
AMU MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021-22
Candidates who are offered and want to take admission into MBBS and BDS courses in AMU, Aligarh are required to fill the downloadable application form of AMU. Candidates are requested to fill up the application form and bring the required documents with it. Check the list of documents required long with the admission form below –
Application Form: Click here to download the AMU MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021-22.
List of documents needed for Application and Admission Process:
- Admit Cards of NEET(UG) 2021 Exam
- Result/ Rank letter of NEET(UG) 2021 issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet with 6 self-attested photocopies.
- 10 passport size photographs (same as application form)
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- SC/ST/OBC/BC Certificate (with sub-caste mentioned)
- Medical fitness certificate (as available on the website)
- Transfer/Migration and Character certificate (or submit an undertaking, while migration certificate needs to be submitted within 1 month of admission)
- Disability Certificate issued by authorized Medical Board.
- Undertaking before Vice-Chancellor, AMU about 75% attendance.
- 2 Affidavits by candidate and the parents each against ragging.
- 2 self-addressed envelopes with postage stampsof Rs.22/- each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
- Marks Sheet/ grade sheet of qualifying examination (Senior Secondary School Certificate along with SIX Self attested photocopies).
If copy of original marksheet is not submitted at the time of admission, the candidate must submit it by 26 March, 2022. Otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
Additional Documents required by NRI/OCI Candidates :
- Copy of passport of sponsorer
- Sponsorship affidavit (agreeing to sponsor for whole study duration)
- Relationship Affidavit stating relation between candidate and sponsor (not required if father is the sponsor)
- NRI/Employment certificate attested by Indian Embassy.
- NRE Bank Account No. in India with valid documents attested by bank.
- Candidates applying for admission in medical courses should indicate (MBBS & BDS courses) in the application/registration form.
- If any discrepancy is found in the examination result of the aforesaid candidate or the original Marksheet/Grade sheet is not submitted by the stipulated time, the University reserves the right to cancel his/her admission.
AMU MBBS / BDS 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Below mentioned are the eligibility conditions laid down by the admission authority. Candidates who have qualified the NEET-UG 2021 shall be eligible to apply online for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified their Senior Secondary exam from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (PCB group). Further, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age Limit: Not less than 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
AMU MBBS/BDS 2021-22 Result and Admission Process
Candidates offered admission in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) during NEET 2021 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) have to report in person for admission with all the documents mentioned above.
Reporting Place: Dean’s Office, Faculty of Medicine, AMU, Aligarh
Reporting Date and Time: Notified and mentioned by MCC on its official website – mcc.nic.in
AMU also releases list of eligible candidates provisionally selected for admission to MBBS and BDS through NEET. Candidates who have registered successfully within last date can check the list from the official website. The Selection list can also be checked through the direct link which will be provided below when it is released.
AMU MBBS/BDS 2021-22 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in AMU, Aligarh below –
- MBBS Course Admission Fee: Rs. 46,340/-
- BDS Course Admission Fee: Rs. 40,290/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash/ Demand Draft in favour of Financial Officer, AMU, Aligarh
- Refund Provision: Applicable for upgraded/leaving candidates as per university rules.
Reservation for Persons with Disability
- The 05% reservation shall be inclusive in the total annual intake of seats (sanctioned) not over and above the intake.
- Eligibility Criteria for admission in respect of Disability: As per Right of Persons with Disabilities, Act, 2016.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.