National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is one of the premier National Institutions for Technical Education in India. This was formerly known as Calicut Regional Engineering College. NITC is a technical institution of national importance set up by an Act of Parliament.
NITC offers academic programmes leading to B.Tech., B. Arch., M.Tech., M.Plan., MCA, M.Sc, MBA and Ph.D. degrees in the appropriate disciplines. NITC is engaged in a wide spectrum of activities covering research and development, industrial consultancy, continuing education and faculty & staff development.
Address: National Institute Of Technology, Calicut, Kerala 673601
Director: Dr. Sivaji Chakravorti
Chairperson: Aruna Jayanthi
NIT Calicut Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc