Aligarh Muslim University Controller of Examinations
The University has 12 Faculties Agricultural Sciences , Arts , Commerce , Engineering & Technology , Law , Life Sciences , Medicine , Management Studies & Research , Science, Social Sciences , Theology , Unani Medicine, each comprising of several Departments of Studies. Details of admission to each of the department is given here for candidates seeking admission in any of the courses offered by AMU.
AMU Admissions 2014 Quick Links
- Application Forms
- Check Application Form Status, Roll number and Other Details
- Admit Card
- Answer Keys
- Information Brochure
- Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- AMU MBBS/BDS
- AMU MBA
Proforma and Undertakings
- Claim for Admission under Children of Employee Category
- For Non-Upgradation of Course/Branch/Subject/Stream Already Allotted
- For Submission of Required Original Documents at the Time of Admission
- For Provisional Admission on the Basis of Confidential Statement of Marks
- Formats for Affidavit Regarding Anti-Ragging (Student/Parent)
- Candidates are required to fill separate Application Forms for each course of study as detailed in the Admissions Guide. However, candidates should submit a single Application Form for courses for which a combined Test is to be conducted. Application Forms shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for a course of study, ALL such Application Forms of the candidate may be summarily rejected.
- Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of Course / Branch / Main Subject / Stream / Specialization from among those listed under the course of study concerned. The order of preference indicated in the Application Form will not be changed.
- While applying for various courses of study, the candidate is advised to consult the schedule of Admission/Departmental Test which appears under each course of study, wherever applicable, so as to ensure that there is no clash in the Test schedule of various courses for which the candidate is applying for admission. The University assumes no responsibility if the candidate has opted for more than one course of study for which the Tests have been scheduled simultaneously.
- For all courses where Selection Process is based on (or has a component of) candidate’s performance in the Qualifying Examination, the candidate must submit self attested photocopy of his/her marksheet / grade sheet of Qualifying Examination (both sides) so as to reach in the respective offices as given under each course of study up to 5:00 PM on or before June 18, 2014 failing which his/her Application Form will be summarily REJECTED.
- A candidate shall be eligible to apply for admission to a course of study if he/she has passed the qualifying examination and also fulfills all other eligibility requirements in terms of subjects studied, percentage of marks, age, etc. The percentage of marks secured by a candidate at the qualifying examination, falling short by even a decimal fraction shall not be rounded off to the next whole number. Similarly, if the age falls short or exceeds even by a single day, the candidate shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates awaiting result of qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection they will be entitled to admission only if they fulfill all eligibility requirements of concerned course of study at the time of admission.
- Physically challenged candidates are provided a relaxation in age up to a maximum of five years in admission to courses which prescribe a maximum age limit, except for those courses where such limits are prescribed by statutory/regulatory councils governing such admissions.