IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020: The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a doctoral-level Programme of RGIIM Shillong. The program is meant for scholars with curiosity in knowledge related to management studies. The FPM at IIM Shillong is planned to be globally recognized and would be the premier source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of management. The programme is committed to training individuals who will excel in their respective areas as educators and produce high-quality research through the publication of quality work of international standards. Candidates can check all the details of IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020 from this page.
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for FPM 2020. Candidates can check the schedule related to the IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020 from the table below.
|Starting date to apply||25 Nov 2019|
|Last date to apply||27 Jan 2020|
|Last Date for receiving filled-in FPM applications forms in Hard copy.submitted on or before||30 Jan 2020|
Areas of Specialisation
- Economics and Public Policy
- Marketing Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020 Application Form
Applicants have to submit completed Fellow Programme Application Form online. Printed copy along with supporting documents and application fee in the form of a DD of Rs.1000/- to be sent to the Office. The application fee is not applicable for SC/ST candidates. Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules.
Application process over…!!!
How to Apply
Candidates, who use their scores of other examinations such as GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF of UGC/CSIR are required to download the IIM Shillong FPM Application Form which will be available soon.
- Instructions for filling up the Application Form:
Download and Save the Online Form in your Desktop/Laptop.
- Open the Form using Adobe Acrobat 9 and above.
- Fill in the Details in the form as required
- Ignore any Submit button in the form.
- Provide your First name initial and surname only in the Signature section.[Eg: A.Kumar]
- Click on File — Save As — or Use Press the Save As Button (Save the file with your Name)
- Send the File as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates should take a print of the online form before submitting the same. If the candidate is applying for two areas, two copies must be printed. The printed copy(ies) of the online application form, one for each area, with a recent photograph pasted and with all supporting documents (including self-attested copies of mark sheet and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant score card, age proof, etc.) attached separately with each form which may be sent together in one envelop. Completed application forms along with a Demand Draft drawn in favor of RGIIM, Shillong payable at Shillong should be sent to the following address.
Fellowship Programme Office
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong
Mayurbhanj Complex, Nongthymmai, Shillong-793014
Phone: 0364-230 8039
The candidates are requested to be careful while filling in the form and to check the same before submitting it.
- The online copy, as well as the printed copy of the application form along with the necessary documents, must reach before the last date i.e. February 10 2019. The institute will not be responsible for any problem with the email not reaching the aforesaid email id, and postal delays.
- Candidates who have applied in the last two years, but did not get admission offer letter need not apply again.
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have:
- A master’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates, 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates. 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA/ICAI and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
The FPM program is of four years duration including two years spent in rigorous course work. The coursework aims at providing an understanding of management discipline, building theoretical foundations in the core area, developing basic skills for analyzing managerial problems and instilling research interest.
The coursework is expected to enable the participant to provide the platform for future research activities. The participant is evaluated through a Comprehensive Examination after the successful completion of course work and the doctoral dissertation period begins after successfully clearing the comprehensive examination. From third year onwards, the doctoral dissertation work provides them with an opportunity to make original contribution to an area of management or to one of its disciplines.
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above and who cleared either of the CAT (2018/2019), GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations till 27th January 2020 can apply for the full-time doctoral program. All scores must be valid as of 27th January 2020.
Short-listed candidates (on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above) will be called for an evaluation/personal interview for final selection. The successful candidates will receive offers to join the course by May 2020. Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores which are valid till 27th January 2020.
Official Website: iimshillong.ac.in
For more information regarding IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.