IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021: Application form has been available at the official website, iimshillong.ac.in. The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a doctoral-level Programme of RGIIM Shillong. The program is meant for scholars with curiosity in knowledge related to management studies. The FPM at IIM Shillong is planned to be globally recognized and would be the premier source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of management. The programme is committed to training individuals who will excel in their respective areas as educators and produce high-quality research through the publication of quality work of international standards. Candidates can check all the details of IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for FPM 2021. Candidates can check the schedule related to the IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021 from the table below.
|Starting date to apply||15 Dec 2020|
|Link Closing Date||30 Jan 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30 Jan 2021|
Areas of Specialisation
- Economics and Public Policy
- Marketing Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication
- Strategic Management
- Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates, who use their scores of other examinations such as GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF of UGC/CSIR are required to fill the IIM Shillong Ph.D Application Form by clicking on the link provided in the website. The application form should be filled up and submitted online.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for IM Shillong FPM Admission 2021.
Note – Candidates who have applied in the last one year but did not get admission offer letter need not apply again.
Application Form Fee: The Application fee of Rs 1500/- (General) and Rs 1000 for (SC/ST/PwD) to be paid online.
How to Apply for IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021?
Applicants, please read the instructions in this page as well as in the application form carefully before filling in the form
- Instructions for filling up the Application Form:
Apply Online Form in your Desktop/Laptop.
- Open the form using Adobe Acrobat 9 and above.
- Fill in the details in the form as required
- Ignore any Submit button in the form.
- Provide your First name initial and surname only in the Signature section.[Eg: A.Kumar]
- Click on File — Save As — or Use Press the Save As Button (Save the file with your Name)
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria and check the details information below –
Age Limit –
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age as on June 1, 2021, to apply.
- For SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Transgender and Women candidates are given an age relaxation of up to 5 years.
Educational Qualification –
- A Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in the bachelor’s and 60% in the master’s degrees.
- A Master’s Degree (A 4 year / 8 semesters Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks, followed by a master’s degree
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55% marks in B.Com degree.
- In the case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the respective University/ Institution.
The FPM program is of four years duration including two years spent in rigorous course work. The coursework aims at providing an understanding of management discipline, building theoretical foundations in the core area, developing basic skills for analyzing managerial problems and instilling research interest.
The coursework is expected to enable the participant to provide the platform for future research activities. The participant is evaluated through a Comprehensive Examination after the successful completion of course work and the doctoral dissertation period begins after successfully clearing the comprehensive examination. From third year onwards, the doctoral dissertation work provides them with an opportunity to make original contribution to an area of management or to one of its disciplines.
IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021 Selection Process
Candidates check the details of selection process given below –
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria stated above and who cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs in either 2019 or 2020.
- Alternatively, those who have valid GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations till 5th February 2021 can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Candidates who have already obtained a two-year PGDM from any of the IIMs with a CPGA equivalent to 60% are exempted from this requirement and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such applicants are also eligible to get a waiver of the first-year course work and can directly join the second year of the program.
- Short-listed candidates (on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above) will be called for a personal interview for final selection. The successful candidates will receive offers to join the course by May 2021.
- Admission to the program is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores which are valid till 30th January 2021.
Official Website: iimshillong.ac.in
For more information regarding IIM Shillong FPM Admission 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.