|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida offers Undergraduate (4 Years) B.Tech – Biotechnology, CSE, ECE and IT Integrated B. Tech-M.Tech- Degree (5 Years) B.Tech – M.Tech- Biotechnology, CSE and ECE
Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat offers Undergraduate (4 Years) B.Tech – Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Civil, CSE, ECE and IT
Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology (JUET), Guna offers Undergraduate (4 Years) B. Tech – Chemical, Civil, CSE, ECE and Mechanical
Jaypee University Anoopshahr, Bulandshahr offers Undergraduate (4 Years) – Engineering B. Tech – Civil, CSE, ECE, IT and Mechanical
- B.Tech Admission through JEE Main
- B.Tech Admission to BioTech / Bioinformatics
- B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission
- MBA Admission
- M.Tech, M.Sc Admission
Jaypee Ph.D Admission 2017
Jaypee University has released notification from eligible candidates to admission in Ph.D Programmes for academic session 2017-19. The Ph.D. programmes are available in various specializations such as Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Humanities & Social Sciences.
Schedule for Jaypee Ph.D Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of receipt application forms||30 May 2017|
|Date of written exam||10 Jun 2017|
|Interview-shortlisted candidates/direct interview||11 Jun 2017|
Jaypee Ph.D Application Form 2017
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida has released an application form for Ph.D admission 2017. Download the application form from the web site www.jiit.ac.in and send it to address official authority. Application must be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology payable at Noida/Delhi. The direct link to download the application form is also given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates may also obtain the application form from JIIT, Noida, by sending a draft of Rs. 1000/- or purchasing on counter with cash.
- M.Tech Degree of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering / Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- Master’s Degree of a University for Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Social Sciences / Management / Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
- M.C.A. Degree with 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years experience for Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology Departments.
- Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
Admission shall be based on personal interview of eligible candidates only. Each eligible candidate will have to give a short presentation before the interview committee in the area of research interest.
The eligibility criteria for interview shall be determined as under :
- Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualification specified in A above.
- NET/SLET/UGC/CSIR(JRF) or equivalent national level examination qualified candidates. OR
- Shortlisted on the basis of merit in PhD entrance test conducted by JIIT.
Written Examination Procedure
Tests / Questions shall be different for each discipline of the program.
- Duration : 120 Minutes (60 minutes + 60 minutes)
- Full Marks : 100
Test will cover all the core / compulsory subjects in the relevant Master Level degree. Written test would aim at judging the depth of knowledge and potential to do research work.
The syllabi for each program have been loaded Here.
Format of Ph.D. Admission Test Question Paper (Engineering and Science Programs)
|Types of Questions||Duration||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Objective Type||60 min||50||65 of 1 marks each with 4 alternatives|
|60 min||50||12 of 6 marks each|
Format of Ph.D. Admission Test Question Paper (For Management)
|Part A : (50%) Multiple Choice
65 Questions of 1 marks each only
50 questions o be attempted.
Duration 60 Minutes
|15%||Research Aptitude and Methodology
(20 questions of 1 marks each)
|15%||Statistics (20 questions of 1 marks each)|
|20%||Business and Economic Environment
(25 questions of 1 marks each)
|Part B : (50%) Descriptive
(Only one area to be attempted out of listed areas)
Attempt any 5 questions out of 6 of any one
area. Each question carries 10 marks.
Duration 60 Minutes
|Areas as specified in the syllabus
Format of Ph.D. Admission Test Question Paper (For Humanities and Social Sciences)
Distribution of Marks
- (50%) 50 MCQs of 1 marks each in area of Research Methodology in Social Sciences Qualitative and Quantitative Techniques.
- Duration: 60 Minutes
Part B :
- (50%) 5 Descriptive Questions of 10 marks each (Only one area to be attempted out of 5 listed i.e. Sociology, English Language & Literature, Economics, Psychology, Finance, Marketing and HR).
- Duration: 60 Minutes
Institutional Fee: The fee shall be Rs. 25,000/- per semester.
Research Fellowship: Financial Support may be provided to full time Ph.D. students in the form of Research Fellowship, subject to availability.
Seats: The tentative No. of seats are as below. However, the count may be varied, depending upon the qualification and performance of candidates and synchronization of the areas of research:
|Sr.No.||Department||No of Seats|
|7||Physics / PMSE||10|