SRM Amaravati 2018 Application Form is available online for admission in UG and PG Courses, The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for SRM University Amaravati Admission 2018. The candidates can register for courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA. The application form must be filled and submitted before the last date. The candidates need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other necessary details. The application fee is payable by online mode or by Demand Draft. Check more details regarding the SRM Amaravati Application Form 2018 from the page below.
For SRM Amaravati 2019 Application Form – Click here
SRM Amaravati 2018 Application Form
The aspirants must ensure that you enter only correct details as you may not get any chance to edit the details. So it is advised to enter correct details the first time only. Check the schedule for the SRM Amaravati 2018 Application Form in the table below.
|SRM Amaravati Admission 2018||School of Engineering and Applied Sciences||School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences||School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (M.Tech)|
|Cycle 1 (Early Entry)||Cycle 2|
|Apply Now||Click Here||Click Here|
|Application Form is available from||01 Nov 2017||01 Feb 2018||–|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Mar 2018||20 Apr 2018 (Early Entry)||15 Jun 2018 (Cylce 2)||20 May 2018|
|Entrance Exam date||16-30 Apr 2018||No entrance exam||26 and 27 May 2018|
Items/ Documents To Keep Ready For Registration
Before proceeding to apply online, you must keep the following documents ready:
- Self Attested copy of Class 10th mark sheet and class 12th mark sheet (If passed class 12th)
- Aadhaar Card No./Aadhar Enrollment No.
- Scanned image of your Passport sized photograph and signature.
How To Fill SRM Amaravati 2018 Application Form?
Follow the step by step instructions given below to successfully apply for SRM Amaravati Admission 2018:
Step 1: Register
- Firstly, you need to register online by clicking on the link for the respective course for which you want to apply.
- Enter details such as your name, email id, mobile number, password, select state, and city.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Apply” button.
- On submitting the details, a verification link will be sent to your registered email id.
Step 2: Login
- Next, you have to login using the Email Id and Password.
- Proceed to fill up details in the application form.
Step 3: Fill Details in the Application Form
- You need to enter the following details in the SRM Amaravati Application Form:
- Personal Details – Firstly you need to give 03 preferences for course, college, test centers (if applicable). Then you need to enter details such as Date of Birth, Gender. Click on “Next” button to proceed further.
- Parent’s Details – You need to enter details such as your Mother’s and Father’s Email ID, Occupation. Mobile Number,
- Address Details – Next you need to enter communication details such as State, District, your complete address, Pin Code.
- Academic Details – Fill in your Class 10th, 12th in case of UG courses and Graduation details, in case of PG courses, such as Name of the Institute, Board, Marking Scheme, Marks obtained, Year of Passing, Registration Number,
Step 3: Payment
The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/-. The application fee is same for both UG and Pg Courses. The application fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Online Payment using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Demand Draft
Step 4: Upload Documents
- The candidates need to upload the necessary documents as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit and take a print out of the Application Form
- On completion of the above-given steps, submit the application form and finally, take a print out of the application form and keep to keep it yourself for future reference.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.