The SRMS IMS has 950 bed multi speciality teaching hospital. The institute has a college campus equipped with modern learning and teaching aids. The institute offers undergraduate programme i.e. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) programme as well as postgraduate (M.D./M.S.) in Pre, Para and Clinical Subjects. Get here Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences (SRMS IMS) admission criteria, eligibility details, fee structure and all other details for the MBBS programme offered at the institute.
SRMS Bareilly MBBS Admission 2020
The MBBS programme offered by SRMS IMS, Bareilly is designed on the lines of all aspects of health care, patient care, teaching and research. The goal of the institute and the MBBS programme is to produce doctors who are sensitive enough to the health needs of the country. The SRMS MBBS programme also aims to produce doctors who are aware of the importance and necessity of continuing their own medical education.
|Submission of Online Application for NEET UG 2020 Starts||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Ends||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Correction of data entered in NEET UG 2020 Application Form||One week after the last date is over|
|Date for release of Admit Cards on website (tentative)||Mid of Apr 2020|
|Date of Exam NEET UG 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result (tentative)||1st week of Jun 2020|
For the current academic session 2020-21, SRMS Bareilly is admitting students through counseling organized by the State Government as per the marks scored in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2020)
Duration of MBBS at SRMS Bareilly
The total duration of the MBBS programme at SRMS Bareilly is 54 months divided over 9 semesters of six months each. This is followed by one year compulsory rotating internship from SRMS IMS, Bareilly.
SRMS Bareilly MBBS Application Form 2020
There is no separate application form for SRMS Bareilly MBBS Admission 2020. The candidates interested in taking admission into MBBS programme at the SRMS IMS Bareilly have to appear to the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2020)
The scores obtained by the candidates in NEET UG 2020 will be used for admission in MBBS course at SRMS Bareilly. The state government will conduct counseling for admission to MBBS seats on offer at SRMS Bareilly. The interested candidates can apply for NEET UG 2020 ONLINE only. Applications received via any other mode will be rejected by CBSE.
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course at SRMS Bareilly is the same as the eligibility criteria notified by CBSE for candidates appearing for NEET UG 2020. Check the below mentioned eligibility criteria for NEET UG 2020:
- Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in NEET UG 2020
- Candidates appearing for NEET UG 2020 should be aged 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2020. This is the year of his/her admission to the first year of MBBS course.
- The candidates aspiring to take admission in MBBS seats must be aged over 25 years as on the date of examination. There is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC category candidates
- The number of attempts for attempting NEET UG is limited to 3 (three) for all the candidates irrespective of their category
- The interested candidates should have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology/ Bio-technology individually. Also it is mandatory for the candidates to obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate for Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- There is 10% relaxation in marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination for the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- For persons for locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
- The students appearing in Class XII examination can also apply for NEET UG 2020 provisionally
Fee Structure for MBBS at SRMS Bareilly
The candidates taking admission in MBBS course at the SRMS IMS, Bareilly have to pay the below mentioned fee(as per last year) through demand draft drawn in favor of SRMS IMS payable at Bareilly.
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 12,18,500|
|Registration Fee & ERP Charges||Rs. 50,000|
|Medical Checkup, Insurance etc.||Rs. 3,500|
|Student Welfare activity||Rs. 5,500|
|University eligibility, enrolment exam fee & Study material||Rs. 37,500|
|Hostel Fee Room, Electricity, water(hot & cold), security & Wi-fi||Rs. 60,300|
|Mess Charges||Rs. 45,560|
|College Security Money(One Time, Refundable)||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Hostel Security Money(One Time, Refundable)||Rs. 1,00,000|
The candidates interested in taking admission in MBBS course at SRMS Bareilly should note that for the academic session 2020-21 the admission to MBBS course is done through counseling organized by the State Government on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG 2020)
Insofar, official details of SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly MBBS Admissions 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.