AIOAT Application Form 2022 – NBER, RCI has extended the last date to submit the AIOAT 2022 Application Form till 31 July 2022. Candidates can apply online at rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in or from direct link below. Students who wish to appear in All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) should fill and submit the AIOAT 2022 application form before the last date. Last date to apply is 21 July. To apply, first register for AIOAT, then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. The AIOAT application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – AIOAT 2022 Application Form is now available till 31 July 2022. Scroll down for link to apply
AIOAT Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AIOAT 2022. AOAT is the National level Diploma entrance exam for admission to RCI approved Diploma Level Courses in the field of Special Education and Disability Rehabilitation in RCI’s approved Institutions/Universities Departments across the country
Direct link for AIOAT application form 2022 – Click Here To Apply Online
- Note that you can apply only for one course from the list of prescribed courses.
- You will select names of three institutes in the order of preference as per his/her choice for admission to that institute.
AIOAT 2022 Login – Click Here to Login
You should read the following before applying: Notification
What next – You should download AIOAT Admit Card.
Study material for AIOAT 2022 – AIOAT Syllabus
AIOAT Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AIOAT 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for All India Online Aptitude Test.
|Important Events of the AIOAT Application Form 2022||Dates|
|AIOAT Application Form 2022 Release Date||22 Jun 2022|
|AIOAT Application Form 2022 Last Date||31 Jul 2022|
NBER may change the AIOAT application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in for all updates.
Candidates must pay AIOAT application fee as per NBER guidelines.
- Rs. 500/- for General and OBC
- Rs. 350/- for SC, ST, PwD & EWS candidates.
How to fill the AIOAT 2022 application form?
AIOAT apply online link is available only between form release and last date. The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AIOAT 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step-1: First of all go to official website rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in.
Step-2: Then, click the direct link for AIOAT 2022 registration.
Step-3: Now first you have to do the registration for AIOAT by entering basic details.
Step-4: Thereafter fill AIOAT application form with correct personal, educational, communication details.
Step-5: You must also upload documents required for the AIOAT application form 2022
Step-6: In the end, pay application fees as prescribed by National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation for the All India Online Aptitude Test.
AIOAT Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the AIOAT Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||AIOAT 2022|
|Full Form||All India Online Aptitude Test|
|Organizing Body||National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation (NBER)|
|Event of AIOAT||Application Form|
|Type of Exam||Diploma entrance exam|
|Mode of AIOAT Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill AIOAT application form 2022||rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and Rs. 350/- for SC, ST, PwD & EWS candidates.|
|How to apply||(1) Go to rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in. (2) Then click AIOAT apply online link. (3) First do AIOAT registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the AIOAT application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay AIOAT fees.|
Documents and Details for AIOAT Application Form 2022
Before starting to fill up the AIOAT-2022 Online Application, you should keep ready with you the following details & documents
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Valid Mobile No. (mobile number should not be registered with DND (Do Not Disturb Service)
- Personal details
- Details of Educational Qualification
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg for AIOAT
- Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details for making online payment
- Please ensure that you must check your Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam regularly after registration to get Login Credential (User ID & Password) & proceed with the registration process.
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you. It is required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your Qualification, etc. If some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then Proceed to Payment.
- Please note once payment of application fee is made, you will not be allowed to change/modify any information in the application form.
- You can view the application details by clicking the button ‘View Application’ and can take print out of the same for your record. Do NOT send the printout of the AIOAT-2022 Application Form to RCI.
AIOAT 2022 Login
Once you apply online for AIOAT 2022, you get login details. You should keep your AIOAT login credentials safely. That is because you will need them for the following:
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for AIOAT Application Form 2022 Latest News
Contact: 9650102957, 9650970295
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: rehabcouncil.co.in
Qs 1. Is AIOAT 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of AIOAT 2022 is released by NBER on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AIOAT 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the All India Online Aptitude Test at the official website rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AIOAT 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the AIOAT on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for All India Online Aptitude Test as prescribed by National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation (NBER).
Qs 4. How to apply for AIOAT exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for All India Online Aptitude Test (AIOAT) 2022, go to rehabcouncil.co.in, rehabcouncil.nic.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all NBER issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of National Board of Examination in Rehabilitation and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.