Amrita University Application Form 2019 – Amrita University has released the application form for B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, Mass Communication, Biosciences, Health Sciences, and MSW courses. The last date to apply for these courses are all different and is made available on this page below. Amrita University Admission 2019 starts with applying for the course. Thereafter the candidates need to go ahead with the admission process as per their choice of course. If the admission process involves an entrance test by Amrita University then the candidates need to download the admit card. The Amrita University Application Form 2019 is available at amrita.edu. The application fee is to be also paid in the online mode over the Amrita University website. Check below course wise application form, how to apply, application fees and other details.
Amrita University Application Form 2019
It is important to note that all the application forms are available in the online mode only. Also the application fee of Amrita University Admission 2019 differs from course to course. Thus the below table will help you with the course wise Amrita University Application Form 2019 details like the last date to apply and the application fee.
|Course / Exam||Last Date||Fee (Rs)||Application Form|
|B.Tech (AEEE)||10 Apr 2019 – For CBT
20 Apr 2019 – For PBT
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||16 Jun 2019||1000/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)||23 Jun 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|M. Sc. Allied Health Sciences||19 Jun 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MSW Course||To be announced||500/-|
15 Feb 2019 – For Amritapuri campus
10 Feb 2019 – For Bengaluru Campus
25 Feb 2019 –
28 Feb 2019 – For Coimbatore Campus
|1000/-||Click here, to fill the form for various states.|
|M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology||17 Jul 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|M.Tech||25 May 2019||976.99/-||Click here|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||To be announced||–||Click here|
|PGDMRS||17 Jul 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences||19 May 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|B.Sc Nursing||27 May 2019||750/-||—|
|M.Sc Nursing||30 Jun 2019||750/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|IPS||01st week of Jun 2019||500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|B.Tech Honors CSE 2019||Last week of Jun 2019||As regular B.Tech||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|CAPTEST 2019||Last week of Jun 2019 for B.A
Last week of Jul 2019 for M.A
|500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MD/MS Ayurveda||02nd week of Sep 2019||2000/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|BDS||will be announced soon||600/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MBBS||03rd week of Aug 2019||600/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|B.Pharm||01st week of Jun 2019||500/-||
Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.
|DM / M.Ch||02nd week of Apr 2019||2000/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MDS||02nd week of March 2019||–||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma||02nd week of March 2019||–||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||03rd week of Jun 2019||500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
5-year Integrated M.Sc. Maths / Physics
|Last week of May 2019||500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
5 year Integrated M. A. English
5-year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry
|Last week of May 2019||500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
|MCA||May 2019||500/-||Application Form for 2019 will be available soon.|
How To Fill The Amrita University Application Form 2019
The candidates interested in applying for the Amrita University Admission 2019 have to fill in the application form. However, there is a process for the same. To fill the application form, the candidates need to access the application form first.
Here are the steps to access the Amrita University Admission 2019 Application form:
Step 1: Registration
The candidates have to register first to access the application form. The registration window opens when the candidates click on the “apply now” button. The registration window will be different while applying for different courses. You might need to enter the following details while registering:
- Contact number
- Email id
- Date of birth
Step 2: Fill the application form
After the registration is complete the application form will appear in the screen next. The candidates will have to fill out the details in the application form. All the fields in the application form marked with star ‘*’ will be compulsory to fill.
In addition to that, the candidates might need to refer to their class 10 and 12 certificates to enter few details in the application form like the class 10/12 marks, the board of education name, the marks in the board examination and the subject details.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
The candidates will also need to upload the scanned images of their recent colored passport sized photo and a scanned image of their signature. The uploading of the scanned images must be as per the instructions by the university. In a few cases, the candidates might need to upload some other documents as per the reservations claimed.
Step 4: Make payment
Candidates need to make the payment of the application fee in the online mode only. The amount the candidates will pay has to be remitted via the available online payment gateway. The mode of payment will be via net banking, Credit/Debit card. Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence on the subject is entertained.
The notification of “approval” of submitted online application is done via email and SMS – it is requested that the candidates enter valid email id and mobile number so as to track the status of the application form.
Amrita University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology
MA /M.Sc. Regular Course Degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. SC/ST/ OBC category, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate
For M.P.H Master of Public Health
- Click here for the MPH Master of Public Health Eligibility Criteria
M.Sc Allied Health Sciences
- Click here for the M.Sc Allied Health Sciences Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with qualification in hospital oriented subjects will be given preference.
- Graduate with minimum 50% of marks obtained in their UG Examination.
Note: Duration of the M.H.A course is 2ys.
For PGDMRS Course:
- MSc Physics with minimum 60% of Marks.
For B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences:
- Age Limit : Minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 23 years as on 31st December 2019 as per records.
- Pass in Plus Two with 55% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Pass in Plus Two with 55% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English & 55% Marks separately in Mathematics.
For M. Sc. Nursing:
Pass in BSc Nursing or Post Basic BSc Nursing with 55% of Marks from a recognized University + One year work experience after any State Nursing Council registration.
For B. Sc. Nursing:
- Candidates should be of a minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before December 31, 2019.
- Candidates have to pass the 12th with aggregate 55% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) from a recognized Board or University.
- MSW: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Selection is based on academic performance in the qualifying examination and personal interview.
- Ph. D.: MSW with 60% marks
- Any Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (10+2+3 years of education).
- Valid score from CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ XAT.
- Minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with an individual category score of 6 or PTE score of 55 with an individual category score of 50.
- English Test score is not mandatory at the time of admission but has to be submitted on or before August 20, 2018.
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2018.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
Applicants should have any of the following, scoring a minimum of 60% with a pass
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (including the final year students awaiting the results)
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications
- Professional Society Examinations recognised by MHRD / UPSC / AICTE equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech / B. Arch.
B.A. Mass Communication
Pass in 10+2 examination with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Candidate from the foreign universities should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Visit the link given above, for applying online for Equivalence Certificate.
- Communication Aptitude Test – CAPTEST (Entrance Exam)
- Personal Interview (PI)
M.A. in Communication and P. G. Diploma in Journalism (P. G. D. J.)
A pass in bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with an aggregate 50% marks. Candidate from the foreign universities should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Visit the link, for details. Candidates with appropriate industry experience will have an added advantage.
All candidates are required to appear for the CAPTEST conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Selection is based on performance in Communication Aptitude Test –
- CAPTEST (Entrance Exam)*
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates with more than 70% aggregate marks during the first two years of their degree are exempted from appearing for the CAPTEST. However, they will have to appear for personal interview.
Amrita University Application Form 2019 Instructions
- Fill up the application form with details of Personal, qualification etc. Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Upload a soft copy of the photo as per the specifications.
- Complete the online application form and pay the application fee.
- For online forms, if the payment is successfully done, then a pdf form of application will be generated. Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive the following message “You have successfully submitted your application and your Registration Number is ……………” message. The same message will be sent via email too.
- Keep a soft copy and hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference without fail.
Amrita University Admit Card 2019
The admit card is only uploaded for the candidates over the official website of Amrita University who submit their application form before the deadline. Such candidates are eligible for slot booking and ultimately downloading the admit card. The Amrita University Admit Card 2019 is important as without showing this document no candidate is allowed to enter the exam center and take the entrance examination.
To get the admit card the candidates will need their registration number and the password that they get while registering for admission. The admit card is to be downloaded and printed. In the exam hall, the hardcopy of the admit card is accepted.
About Amrita University
Amrita University is one of the best university in India proving 200+ courses over its 6 campuses. The university offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Integrated Degree, Doctoral, International and Certificate Courses. The admission session 2019 is now open at Amrita University for which the application process is now going on for various courses.
Amrita University is known for excellent placement records, equipped campus and facilities with a teaching team that is internationally claimed. Amrita University Admission 2019 is based on its own entrance exam for few courses like for B.Tech they have AEEE, for BA (Mass Comm) they have CAP and so on. However, admission in the courses under the Health Science department is based on the NEET exam. In many courses, direct admission based on 10+2 scores is also available.
Amrita University Application Form 2019 FAQs
here are the few frequently asked questions by the candidates while filling the Amrita University Admission 2019 Application Form:
Q1: Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham affiliated to any University for purpose of recognition of degrees?
A: No. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a University established under sec 3 of UGC Act 1956. Being a University, the question of affiliation to another university does not arise. Since the university is recognized by UGC and Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, the courses offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are recognized.
Q2: How do I recover the password of my account that I have created while registering for admission at Amrita University?
A: The link to recover the password is available in the website itself. The link goes by the name “forgot password” or “can’t access my account”.
Q3: I am having trouble uploading the images in the application form. What should I do?
A: Check your connection, if the problem is yet not solved make sure to check the image sizes if they are as per the university’s guidelines. If it doesn’t resolve the issue, wait for a few minutes and try again later.
Q4: How Do I know that my application form is submitted or not?
A: Once the application is submitted you will get a confirmation mail/SMS. In addition to that, you can check the application status once you have submitted the form on the official website itself.