Amrita University Application Form 2020 – Amrita University has released the Amrita University Admission Form 2020 online. The candidates need to visit the official website of the university, amrita.edu, to fill the application form. A direct link to apply online for various courses is also provided in the table below. The candidates eligible for the course of admission can register, fill the application form, pay the prescribed application fee and complete the Amrita University Application Form 2020. The application fee of Amrita University Admission differs from course to course. Check more details on this page below for Amrita University Application Form 2020.
Amrita University Application Form 2020
Applicants are required to have a valid email id and mobile number to start the Amrita University registration process. Aspirants can check the calendar below to keep a track of the release of the application form for different courses available at Amrita University.
Schedule for Amrita University Application Form 2020
|Courses||Link to apply|
|Integrated M.Tech-PhD||Apply here|
|Mass Communication||Apply here|
|Bio Tech||Apply Here|
|B.Sc Allied Health Sciences||Apply here|
|Arts and Science||Apply here|
|MA Philosophy||Apply here|
|Visual Communication||Apply here|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||Apply here|
|NRI Admission||Apply here|
Amrita University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Amrita University admission 2020, must check and fulfill the eligibility criteria for the respective course/programmes they are applying for. Following is the eligibility criteria for different courses offered by the University.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech – Apply or B.Tech admission
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics – 50% in each subject with an aggregate of 60%.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech – Apply for M.Tech admission
- Applicants with a minimum experience of two years in the relevant academic / engineering industry.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Any Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (10+2+3 years of education).
Eligibility Criteria for Mass Communication –
- For B. A Mass Communication – Candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate or 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%
- For M.A Mass Communication – Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 50% marks
Eligibility Criteria for Bioscience –
- Qualifying Undergraduate Examination from any discipline
Eligibility Criteria for Health Science –
- The candidates must have valid NEET 2020 scores for admission in this department.
Eligibility Criteria for Master of Social Work –
- Applicants with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Arts & Science –
- Candidates who have passed the final examination under the 10 +2 system or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate and with the concerned subject as a subject of study for the UG courses.
- For the PG courses, a first-class or a high second class degree from any recognized Indian or Foreign University are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Philosophy –
- The applicant should hold any Bachelor’s degree with a 50% mark or 5 CGPA.
Eligibility Criteria for Nanoscience –
- Any M.Sc or B.Tech degree holder in the subject as per the course they are applying for are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA –
- MCA Lateral Entry: BCA, BSc Computer Science(IT/ CS) with a scoring of minimum 60% from any recognized University
- MCA Regular: Applicants with graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% (Candidate should have studied one subject in Mathematics in Plus Two or Graduation) are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Visual Communication –
- UG Courses: 10+2 any stream with 50% marks.
- PG Courses: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks.
Amrita University Application Fee 2020
The candidates must note that the application fee of each course differs. Therefore candidates are required to check the application fee for the respect course they are applying for.
The mode of application fee payment: Candidates can pay the application fee using the following modes.
- Net banking, credit card, debit card or via DD.
The application fee for various courses is listed in the table below:
|Course / Exam||Fee (Rs)|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||1000/-|
|Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)||750/-|
|M. Sc. Allied Health Sciences||750/-|
|M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology||750/-|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||–|
|B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences||750/-|
|B.Tech Honors CSE||As regular B.Tech|
|DM / M.Ch||2000/-|
|MD / MS / PG Diploma||–|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||500/-|
|BBA B.Com. 5-year Integrated M.Sc. Maths / Physics||500/-|
|BCA 5 year Integrated M. A. English 5-year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry||500/-|
How to Fill The Amrita University Application Form 2020?
The candidates can check the steps below to are able to apply for Amrita University Admission 2020:
Step 1: Registration
The candidates have to first to register over the website of the Amrita university. To do so the candidates can follow the instruction below:
- Click on the direct link on this page when the application form are available course wise.
- Thereafter the candidates can check the Amrita admission registration window as shown below. Enter the details asked and click on the register button.
- After that, a verification link is sent to the candidates’ email id.
Step 2: Fill the application form
After the candidates have verified their email their student account is created successfully. Now the candidates can check the Amrita admission 2020 application form open in a new tab. The candidates need to complete the application form by entering the details like:
- Basic Details
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Additional information
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
After the above information have been submitted the candidates have to next upload their passport size image that is scanned as per specifications. Also, here the candidates have to fill in the declaration too.
Step 4: Make payment
The candidates can use any of the given modes to pay the application fee –
Online via Credit Card/Debit Cards/Net Banking/Cash Card/Mobile Payments/Paytm/Wallet/UPI
Offline via DD – DD to be drawn in favour of:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Payable at Kollam
Amrita School of Business, Amritapuri, Clappana P.O.,
Kollam – 690 525, Kerala
On the form, the candidates have to enter the DD details like the bank name, branch name, DD number and DD date.
Image Specification for Amrita University 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to follow below given specifications while uploading the image in Amrita University 2020 Application Form.
- The photo should be passport sized image.
- The image must be of less than 1 Mb in size
- Image must be uploaded in jpeg/jpg format
Amrita University Admit Card 2020
The University issued/releases the Amrita University Admit Card 2020 on the official website after successful completion of Application form and Slot Booking. Admit card is available on different dates for different courses. To download their admit card, aspirants need to enter their application number and date of birth. Admit card is not sent via any other mode. Amrita University admit card is an important document that must be carried on the day of examination. No candidates are allowed to sit in the examination without proper verification of admit card.
About Amrita University
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in about 19 programs. The University was established in the year 1994. It has campuses in Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Kochi, Mysuru, Chennai. Every department has a dedicated placement cell. Amrita University witnesses impeccable placement every year. Highest placement packages reach up to 26 LPA. The University ranks no. 8 in the university category of NIRF ranking. It holds no. 15 position in the overall category.
Amrita University Application Form 2020 FAQs
Here are the few frequently asked questions by the candidates while filling the Amrita University Admission 2020 Application Form:
Q1: Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham affiliated to any University for purpose of recognition of degrees?
A: No. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a University established under sec 3 of the UGC Act 1956. Being a University, the question of affiliation to another university does not arise. Since the university is recognized by UGC and Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, the courses offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are recognized.
Q2: How do I recover the password of my account that I have created while registering for admission at Amrita University?
A: The link to recover the password is available in the website itself. The link goes by the name “forgot password” or “can’t access my account”.
Q3: I am having trouble uploading the images in the application form. What should I do?
A: Check your connection, if the problem is yet not solved make sure to check the image sizes if they are as per the university’s guidelines. If it doesn’t resolve the issue, wait for a few minutes and try again later.
Q4: How Do I know that my application form is submitted or not?
A: Once the application is submitted you will get a confirmation mail/SMS. In addition to that, you can check the application status once you have submitted the form on the official website itself.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.