|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Annamalai University M.Ed Admission 2017 – Annamalai University (AU) has issued a notification from eligible candidates for admission to M.Ed. Degree Programmes for the Academic Year 2017-18. Candidates can check all the details regarding Annamalai University M.Ed Admission 2017 from this page given below.
Latest – Last date for Online Application has been Extended. Check the date below.
Annamalai University M.Ed Admission 2017
Interested candidates can apply online for M.Ed Admission 2017 issued by Annamalai University. Before going to apply candidates must check all the details carefully. Selection will be based on Merit of the relevant qualifying examination of Tamilnadu Government / Equivalent Board and the Rule of Reservation followed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
Duration: Two academic years (with Four Semester) – Full-time.
Medium of Instruction: English
Schedule for the Annamalai University for M.Ed Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for Receipt of filled in Online Application Form||
16 Aug 2017 upto 5:30 PM
AU M.Ed Application Form 2017
Candidate should register and apply only through online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website. Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link given below.
DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University”payable at Chennai for for Rs. 500/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu and Rs. 1000/- in the case of others.
The filled in Online application should be downloaded and sent compulsory on or before 16 Aug 2017 up to 5:30 pm with the all enclosure either by Speed /Registered post or in person to
The candidates are directed to enclose the following certificates along with the Online application:
- 10th Marksheet
- H.Sc / Equivalent Marksheet
- UG/PG/M.Phil/Ph.D Mark Sheet
- NSS/NCC/Sprorts Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM.
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
Note: Candidates must produce Original Mark Sheet and TC along with 1 set of photocopies of these documents at the time of counselling.
TAMIL NADU PIN- 608 002
- For SC/SCA/ST – Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
50% in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. under CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) degree examination of this university or a degree examination in Education of any other University recognised as equivalent thereto. Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other applicable categories shall be as per the rules of the Tamilnadu State Government.
The seats will be filled according to merit. Merit shall be determined by the performance at the qualifying examination and by a selection test and an Interview to be conducted by the University. Post Graduate students will be given preference. Date of Selection Test and Interview will be intimated later.
Important Conditions for Applicants
- The candidates who have joined a programme and wish to discontinue, should pay the tuition fee in full upto the year of study.
- If the candidate discontinues the programme before commencement of classes and the resultant vacancy is filled up, the fees paid by the candidate including the caution deposit will be refunded after deducting a service charge of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Fees for each academic year should be paid well before the due date, failing which a fine as prescribed by the University will be charged. The Candidate shall not be permitted to appear for the University Examination without clearing the Fee arrears.
- Fees for the entire program together with arrears, if any, shall be payable by the student before Transfer Certificate is issued. However, the Special Fees for the remaining period of the program shall be waived.
- Caution deposit shall be refunded on application after adjustment towards any dues from the student. Application for refund of caution deposit should be submitted within one year of completing the course.
- No certificate will be issued, unless the candidate has cleared all the arrears of fees etc., due to the University.
- With regard to any dispute arising in relation to admission, examinations, remittance of fees, etc., the place of jurisdiction for the purpose of filing a suit or preferring a complaint or taking any legal proceedings against the University, will be Chidambaram Town only.
- Original Certificates submitted at the time of admission will be returned before the end of second semester. In case a candidate requires the original certificates for valid reasons, he/she may apply for the same with valid proof. The candidates are advised to have with them attested copies of mark lists or other certificates that may be required for applying scholarships/bank loan etc.
The following procedures should be followed for applying/getting certificates viz. Bonafide/Course completion/Mark lists etc. with the fee prescribed by the University.
General: Mark list for each Semester/Year during the period of study will be issued by the University and distributed through the respective departments of study. On completion of the program, Provisional Certificate and Transfer Certificate will also be distributed through the department concerned.
Migration Certificate: This certificate will be issued by the University Office (‘K’ Section) only on demand to those who have planned to undergo higher studies in any Educational Institution in India.
Duplicate Certificate – Mark List / Degree / Transfer Certificate: A certificate from the police department is required to be produced for the loss of certificates indicating that the certificates were actually lost beyond recovery.
Degree Certificate: Notification will be issued in the leading dailies during the month of September/October every year inviting application forms for obtaining Degree Certificate at the Convocation. Students shall apply for the same in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the University.
Personal File: Students are advised to maintain a personal file containing all academic records such as challan for remittance of tuition fee, exam fee, instrument fee, condonation fee etc. till completion of his/her studies.
Re-admission: If any attendance deficiency during the tenure of his/her studies, candidates shall apply for re-admission through the Heads concerned along with the photocopy of his/her previous semester/year mark list(s) as proof for having appeared for the University Examinations.
Change of Name/Date of Birth: Candidate who wish to change of Name, date of Birth, of his/her name should be made only during the period of study by producing a copy of “Gazette Notification” from the respective Government NO such change shall be entertained after completion for his/her studies in the University
How to get Certificate:
- Students may apply for any certificates in this University viz., Bonafide, Course Completion, Duplicate mark list, Degree Certificate and Transfer Certificate etc, either during the tenure of his/her studies on completion of the program and may obtain the same from the office or by post within a fortnight period from the date of filing application in the office. He/she should possess compulsorily 1) a copy of letter where he/she has applied for 2) a copy of remittance challan and 3) any other documents, whenever any lapse of the original submitted to University (or) loss in transaction.
- If candidates do not receive the certificate/s within the stipulated period, then he/she can immediately seek the assistance of the Section Head/Deputy Registrar of the ‘K’ Section with relevant copy of records that has been already submitted for claiming the certificates, so as to enable them to get the certificate from the office (or) necessary guidance will be provided for the same.
- Students admitted to various programs of the University, should get back his/her original certificates produced at the time of admission within three months either on completion of program (or) discontinuing the same in the middle of the program. The University is not responsible for any lapse or damage of the certificates, beyond this period.
For more details of Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure