Bennett University Application Form 2020 -Bennett University has started online registration for Bennett University admission 2020 online on bennett.edu.in. The application form is however, only available for MBA course as of now. To apply for any of the programme candidates have to register first, verify the email id, fill basic details in the form, pay the application fee and fill additional details. The application fee to apply for any courses is Rs. 1000/-. Get complete information Bennett University Application Form 2020 from here.
Latest: Bennet University registration is open – register today!
Bennett University Application Form 2020
The application form can be filled in online mode through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete eligibility conditions before filling the Application form. Important dates for Bennett University Application Form 2020 are given below.
|Courses offered||Last date to Apply||Application form|
|B.Tech||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BBA||To be notified||Apply Here|
|LLB (Hons) – 3 years||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BA LLB (Hons) + BBA LLB (Hons.) – 5 years||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BA Mass Communication English||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BA Mass Communication Hindi||To be notified||Apply Here|
|MBA||To be notified||Apply Here|
|MBA BFSI||To be notified||Apply Here|
|M.Tech||To be notified||Apply Here|
Official Website: bennett.edu.in
How To Fill The Bennett University Application Form 2020
To fill the application form of the university for admission in the academic session 2020 the candidates have to follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Register: The candidates have to register using any one of the following modes:
- Registering using email id and other details.
- Registering using Facebook ID
- Or, using the Google ID.
Step 2 – Access the dashboard and verify the mobile number: Once you register using any one of the available mode, you get to enter the dashboard. There the candidates are asked to enter their mobile number and verify the same using an OTP.
Step 3 – Check email id for username and password: An email is sent after that to your registered email id and it contains the username and password that is needed for login.
Step 4 – Choose the application form from the dashboard: From the list of application form available for all the courses in the dashboard, select the course that you wish to apply for.
Step 4 – Fill the application form: Thereafter the candidates have to complete the application form in 3 stages:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details
Bennett University Admission Procedure 2020
The selection process of various courses is as follows:
|Course||National level entrance exam for admission|
|JEE MAIN , SAT , NEET||B. Tech|
|GRE , CAT , NMAT , XAT , GMAT , MAT||MBA|
|CLAT , LSAT||BA LLB / BBA LLB|
For the other courses the selection criteria is given below:
- BBA: Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination in specified subjects with English being compulsory + Statement of Purpose + Personal Interview
- BA Mass Communication: Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination + Personal Interview
- M.Tech: Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI.
- Ph.D.: Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI.
Bennett University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the course wise eligibiliy of Benett University admission 2020:
- Passed Class 12 or equivalent examination
- Year of passing can be 2018/ 2019/ 2020
- 60% minimum marks needed in aggregate
- Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects
- Physics and Biology/ Biotechnology compulsory subjects for B.Tech. Biotech
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1999
- Passed class 12 or equivalent examination in 2019/2020
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in five specified subjects
- Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 10
- Date of birth must fall on or after 1st October, 2000
BBA LLB (Hons) and BA LLB (Hons)
- Class 12 or equivalent examination
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks
BA (Journalism & Mass Communication) – English and Hindi
- Passed in class 12 or equivalent examination in 2019/ 2020
- minimum 40% aggregate marks
- Date of birth must fall on or after 1st October, 2000
Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Journalism: Graduation in any discipline
1 Year PGD in Digital Media-Hindi (PGDDMH): Graduation in any discipline
1 Year PGD in Business Journalism (PGD-BJ): Graduation in any discipline
3 Years LLB (Hons): UG degree from a recognized University with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in CGPA
- Any undergraduate degree and passed in 2020
- Minimum aggregate score of 50%
- 50% aggregate score in 10th, 12th and UG / PG.
- 50%ile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH CET /NMAT examinations
- Graduates with/without any professional experience can apply
- Final year graduates can also apply.
- Age less than or up to 26 years as on 10 Aug 2020
Applied Science Programs
- 60% Marks or a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale
- Candidates with MCA degree are not eligible
- Dgree of M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.Phil is needed
- Master’s degree in Law/any other discipline
- Minimum 55% marks is needed
Bennett University believes in rewarding merit which is a critical factor in driving academic excellence on campus. Admission Scholarship is awarded based on the scores of the candidate in qualifying examinations i.e. Board exam scores or JEE (Mains) 2020 scores or CLAT score (in the case of integrated LLB programs) or LSAT percentile. The award of this scholarship is only for the first year. Thereafter, the student will be eligible for Academic Scholarship based on their performance in the University examinations on an annual basis. The Examination Boards/ Competitive Examination and the minimum score required for the award of a scholarship under each band is detailed below. The score is calculated based on the subjects applicable for selection to each program.
Bennett University 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can apply for Bennett University 2020 online at bennett.edu.in. The candidates have to register and access the application form under their respective logins.
Ans : Yes, you can, if you are eligible for the course.
Ans : Wait for the link to get active. If the link is not visible that means the application form for that course is yet not out.