|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education offers around 60 programmes including 12 UG, 21 PG, 06 Diploma / Certificate Programmes and 7 Professional Programmes in select disciplines including MCA and MBA programmes. Besides the conventional courses, the Centre for Distance Education is offering programmes in Computer Science and Applications, Information Technology, E-Commerce, Bank Management, Financial Management, Library and Information Science, Animation etc. The laboratory oriented programmes are meticulously planned and executed with the same vigor as regular programmes, without compromising the practical requirements.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education 2017 – UG / PG/ MBA / MCA / Diploma / Certificate Admission
Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) has issued a notification for admission to various UG / PG/ MBA / MCA / Diploma / Certificate Programmes for the academic year 2017-18.
Candidates who are interested can download and apply online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before filling the application form. The direct link to download and apply online is given below.
Bharathidasan University Distance Education 2017 – B.Ed Admission
Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) Admission has released a notification for eligible candidates to admission in B.Ed Programme for the academic year 2017-18. Rules for reservation for selection to admission in B.Ed Programme are as per the norms of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Application form can be obtained in person from The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620024, and PCP Centres of B.Ed. and other PCP Centres of CDE by submitting Online payment receipt of the cost of application Rs. 500/- paid through state Bank of India’s online portal. Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the University website: www.bdu.ac.in/cde. Such applicant should remit the application cost of Rs. 500/- through State Bank of India’s online portal (www.bdu.ac.in/online-payment/) and submit the receipt along with the filled-in application form.
The last date for issue of applications for B.Ed.programmes till 19-05-2017
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The eligibility criteria for admission to the Bachelor of Education programme as per NCTE-2014 regulations are as follows:
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode are eligible for admission.
- Trained in-service Teachers with D.T.Ed in any Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu are eligible for admission to this programme.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of examination in the following disciplines from a recognized University : Tamil (8.A. / B.Lit.) / English/ Mathematics physics/ Applied physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Botany / Zoology/ Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / History / Geography / Applied Geography /Computer Science / Computer Application/ Information Technology.
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Logic & lndian Culture & Home Science, the candidates who fulfill the above norms should aiso have studied the same subjects both at U.G. and p.G. Levels.
- Rules of reservation for selection in admission are as per the norms of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Admission will be strictly based on the marks obtained in the U.G. Examination and the Communal Reservation Quota of State Government of Tamil Nadu.
PCP Centres for B.Ed Programme
|Centres Name||Contact details|
|Rengasamy College of Education, Chennai||Ph. 044-26384322 , M. 8939158628|
|St. Charles College of Education, Madurai||Ph. 0452-2484500 , M. 9894990725|
|Sri Sakthi Kailash College of Education, Salem||Ph. 0427-2295666 , M. 9442700203, 9600806632|
|Indra Ganesan College of Education, Tiruchirappalli||Ph. 0431-2906262 , M. 9443208521|
|Amirtha College of Education, Tirupattur||Ph. 04179-292334 , M. 9443814683|
For more detail of B.Ed Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.