BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020: The BHU BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) 2020 Counselling is going on online at bhu.ac.in. Banaras Hindu University conducts the BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 in the computer based mode. It offers admission to B.Sc Nursing course and B.Pharma, Ayurveda course through the same. Candidates can apply for the same, at bhu.ac.in. It is a national level exam for admission to the College of Nursing Institute of Medical Sciences and RGSC campus. Interested candidates can get more details about BHU Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 on this page.
– BHU B.Sc Nursing/B.Pharm(Ay.)/BOT/BPT 2020 Course wise and category wise merit List based on the score of Final Evaluation called for Stray Vacancy Counselling on January 18, 2021. Click here to check it
– BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 course-wise and category wise merit list based on score of final evaluation has been released and selected candidates have called for third counseling on December 22, 2020. Click here to check it.
– BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 course-wise and category wise merit list for final evaluation called for first counseling on December 02, 2020. Click here to download the same.
– The BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 result is available now. Click here to check.
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020
There are a total of 60 seats for B.Sc nursing course and 30 seats for B.Pharma (Ay) for which the entrance exam will be conducted. Candidates from all over India can apply for the same. Candidates can check the expected schedule for the conduct of exam provided here.
|BHU B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ay)||Dates (Revised)|
|Commencement of Online Registration|
|Last date for registration|
|Issuance Admit Card||14 Oct 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||23 Oct 2020|
|Date of display of Answer Key|
|Last date of filing any complaint regarding Question/ answer key|
|Date of result on website|
12 Nov 2020
|Counselling and medical checkup|
|Date of joining and commencement of classes||01 Dec 2020|
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2020 Result
Result for B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance exam is available on the official website bhu.ac.in. All the candidates who have appeared in the exam can able to check the result. Results is available in pdf format where candidates have to find their names in the list. The selection is made only on the basis of the entrance exam. The list has the names of all the qualified candidates so candidates can check their name in the list to check whether they have qualified the exam or not.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who have registered successfully on or before the last date of application can get the admit card for the conduct of exam. The admit card is being sent to the candidates on their registered email id and candidates can take a print out of it. Candidates need to carry the admit card to the examination center failure of which may lead to disqualification from the conduct of the exam. Candidates are advised to report at the examination center at least one hour before the commencement of exam
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 Application From
In order to appear in the exam candidates needs to fill out an application form. The application form is available on the official website. The application form is in online mode only. BHU will not accept the application form submitted in any other mode. Candidates need to submit the application form successfully by paying an application fee, otherwise the candidature will be cancelled. Candidates must have a valid email id for making themselves register for the exam.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PC category candidates.
Mode of Payment : Debit Card/ Credit Card / Net Banking / NEFT
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma(Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility
In order to apply for the exam candidates must first ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. The detailed eligibility criteria for the same is given below so interested candidates can check for the same.
Nationality: should be an Indian National
- Should have completed intermediate / 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board of institute with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks (For general candidates)in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Age Limit : should have completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
It is good to know the exam pattern before hand for making better preparation strategies and also for scoring good in exam. The exam pattern for BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2020 is mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Objective type i.e candidates will be required to attempt MCQ type questions.
- Marking Scheme – Correct answer – +1 marks/ Incorrect answer – 0 marks to be deducted
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- Number of Questions Per Section – 25
- Cut off marks – 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PC.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharma Entrance Exam 2020 Seats Intake
The seats intake for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Pharma courses is provided below, so interested candidates can check for the same.
For B.Sc Nursing
There are 75 seats in total for this course, distribution for the same is mentioned below.
- General – 31
- OBC – 20
- SC- 11
- ST – 06
- EWS – 07
The total number of seats available in the B.Pharma (Ay) course is 37 seats. The breakdown of the category wise distribution of seats are listed below.
- General – 15
- OBC – 10
- SC- 06
- ST – 03
- EWS – 03
About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University is internationally reputed university situated in holy city of Varanasi.The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Interdisciplinary Centers a constituent college for women’s and 3 Constituent Schools, spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities,social science,technology, medicine ,science, fine arts and performing arts. It has 6 centres of Advanced Studies, 10 Departments under Special Assistance Programme and a large number of specialized Research Centers.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The exam will be in pen-paper mode.
Ans : You can pay the application fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Netbanking /NEFT.
Ans : The exam will be of 2 hours.
Official Website: bhu.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.