BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has extended the last date for submission of online Application form regarding which a notification is circulated on the website. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the notification for admission to BHU B.Sc Nursing on the official website,. The details are provided below. BHU has announced that admission in the B.Sc Nursing course 2021 will be based on NEET UG 2021. BHU used to hold its own entrance test for admission in B.Sc Nursing. However, from this year BHU will not conduct its own entrance exam and B.Sc nursing seats on the basis of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) 2021. The aspirants looking forward to taking admission in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) in the B.Sc Nursing course have to appear for NEET 2021. However, candidates need to, first of all, check the eligibility conditions applicable for the B.Sc Nursing course in BHU. Interested candidates can get more details about BHU Nursing Admission 2021 on this page.
Latest – BHU has extended the application submission last date. Scroll Down to check it.
Latest – BHU has released the Admission Notification for B.Sc Nursing. Scroll Down to check it.
Latest – BHU has released the notification regarding Essential qualification and seat matrix for Admission into B.Sc Nursing. Scroll below to check.
– Admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will be based on NEET UG 2021.
– BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 to be through NEET. Read More
BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
There are a total of 75 seats for the B.Sc nursing course and 37 seats for B.Pharm (AY). Candidates from all over India can apply for the same. Candidates can check the expected schedule for the conduct of the exam provided here.
Candidates check the NEET UG Schedule for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
|NEET 2021 registration will start on||30 Oct 2021|
|The last date to apply online at ntaneet.nic.in will be|
26 Nov 2021
|In case an eligible candidate doesn’t receive admit card, please contact the office of Director, IMS, BHU||18 Dec 2021|
|Admit card will be available for download from||11 Dec 2021|
|Date of display of Answer Key on website||30 Dec 2021|
|Last date of filing any complaint regarding Question/ answer key||27 Dec 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam date||01 Aug 2021|
|The result will be announced on||31 Dec 2021|
- Click here to download the above notice
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Application form Last Date Extended
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has extended the last date for submission of online Application form regarding which a notification is circulated on the website.
- Click here to check the Above Notice
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Application form
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the notification for admission to BHU B.Sc Nursing on the official website,. The details are provided below. Applicants have to register themselves on this site in order to access the Application Form. To register on this site candidate must have a valid email id. Therefore, applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration on the site. After registration on this site, candidate has to select B. Pharma (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Entrance Test-2021 form and fill details in the respective fields. Procedure to filling up the application form will be provided in the website.
The duly completed filled-up application form should be accompanied by the entrance examination fee which is Rs.1200.00 for the General/OBC category and Rs. 900.00 for SC/ST/PC/EWS category. Online payment of entrance examination fee can be through Debit card/ ATM, credit card, Internet banking or through NEFT as per instructions given in the website.
No Electronic gadget shall be allowed inside the Examination Center. Original documents/certificates to be furnished during counseling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof for Date of Birth (High School certificate)
- High School & (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet &Certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer issued on GOI Format
- EWS Certificate issued by Competent Authorit
BHU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BHU has released essential qualifications for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing through NEET-UG common counseling.
- Nationality: The candidate should be Indian National
- AGE: The candidates should be between 17 and 25 years of age as on 31st December2021.
- Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to B.S. Nursing Course. Differently Abled Candidates are not eligible for B. Sc. Nursing Course at IMS, BHU, Varanasi
- Qualification: Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the General Category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/EWS Category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying examination but the results are not yet declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test. However, they will be required to submit original mark sheet of the Intermediate or equivalent examination at the time of counseling to the office of the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi–221005, without which their candidature for admission shall not be considered.
For B. Pharma (Ayurveda)/ BOT/BPT courses: Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to the above Courses. However, one seat of BOT/BPT for the 3% PC category is reserved in the alternate year. In 2021, 1 seat of PC category is proposed for BOT. PC candidates in BOT/BPT courses should be able to perform job activities required during the training in BOT/BPT and must have adequate standing balance & his/her extremities functions should be able to perform required maneuvers adequately, as per BHU medical board.
Click here to download the notifications.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Seats Intake
The seats intake for B.Sc. Nursing has been released by BHU. B.Pharma seat matrix is of the previous year were as follows. The same numbers of seats may be available this year too.
For B.Sc Nursing
There are 75 seats in total for this course, distribution for the same is mentioned below.
The total number of seats available in the B.Pharma (Ay) course is 37 seats. The breakdown of the category-wise distribution of seats are listed below.
- General – 15
- OBC – 10
- SC- 06
- ST – 03
- EWS – 03
For BOT Course (self-financing)
There are 25 seats with the following distribution
- General – 10
- OBC – 7
- SC- 4
- ST – 2
- EWS – 2
For BPT Course (self-financing)
There are 25 seats with following distribution:
- General – 10
- OBC – 7
- SC- 4
- ST – 2
- EWS – 2
About Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University is an internationally reputed university situated in the holy city of Varanasi. The university comprises 3 Institutes, 14 Faculties 140 Departments, 4 Interdisciplinary Centers a constituent college for women’s and 3 Constituent Schools, spanning a vast range of subjects pertaining to all branches of humanities, social science, technology, medicine, science, fine arts, and performing arts. It has 6 centers of Advanced Studies, 10 Departments under the Special Assistance Programme and a large number of specialized Research Centers.
Official Website: bhu.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.