BHU PET Admit Card 2018 will be issued by the Banaras Hindu University a week prior to the examination date. Candidates can download the BHU PET Admit Card 2018 from the BHU Entrance Exam Portal bhuonline.in. Admit Card of BHU PET 2018 is the hall ticket for Post Graduate Entrance Test indicating identification details of the test taker and it must be carried by each candidate on the day of the exam. To download BHU PET Admit Card candidate will require the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of PET Application Form.
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) around one week prior to the date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. The important dates related to the availability of admit card is given in the table below:
|Availability of admit card||01st week of May 2018|
|Examination||13 to 27 May 2018|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download their BHU PET 2018 Admit Card online at, bhuonline.in
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card: Steps to Download
- E-mail/SMS alert regarding loading of Admit Card will also be sent to the email id/mobile phone number registered by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form.
- Visit the official website bhuonline.in or candidates can also click on the direct link that will be provided on this page, once it is available on the official website.
- Search for the ADMIT CARD FOR UET & PET Block
- Click On PET Admit Card link.
- Enter Registration Number and Click Search
- Look for your admit card and download it.
Note: If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till 03 days before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Help Desk Phone No. 08574587668 and help desk email id. available on Entrance Test Portal.
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card: Post Download
Candidates will require affixing a passport size photograph in the space provided on the printout of the BHU PET Admit Card. Candidates should carefully examine the BHU 2018 Admit Card received by him/her for all the details listed on the admit card.In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately.The Candidate must carry the valid BHU Admit Card 2018 on the day of examination to the exam centre.
BHU PET 2018 Exam Centres
The BHU PET 2018 exam will be held at the following centres
Varanasi, Mirzapur*, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Patna, Ranchi, Bhopal, Vadodara, Guwahati, Dimapur, Kochi, Jaipur, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Jhansi, Raipur.
*Rajiv Gandhi South Campus – Barkachha, Mirzapur.
BHU PET 2018 Admit Card: Important Instructions
Here are few pointers that the candidates should keep in mind:
- No Candidate will be allowed enter examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of exam.
- Candidates are required to occupy the seat allotted to them.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test Hall until the end of the Test.
- All electronic devices and carrying of licensed weapons, firearms, tools which can be used as a lethal weapon are not allowed in the examination hall.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card.
- Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card. Candidate should download their admit cards.
- The candidate is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee if called for counselling.