BHU PET 2019 Admit Card – The Admit Card for BHU PET 2019 is now available online on the BHU Entrance Test Portal which is www.bhu.online.in. Candidates required it to enter their Unique Registration ID or Email ID in order to download the BHU PET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket. The Admit Card for BHU PET 2019 has issued to the candidates one week prior to the actual examination date. The candidates who have successfully filed the application form and paid the application fee has been issued the hall ticket. It is advised to students to select the test centres carefully in the BHU PET 2019 Application Form itself, as no further changes can be made in this regard later. To grasp more information about BHU PET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
BHU PET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are required to carry Aadhar Card along with BHU PET 2019 Admit Card as it is an essential thing to carry as without it, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. If a candidate does not get hold of BHU 2019 Admit Card 03 days before the examination, then candidates can contact the governing authority. For more information about BHU PET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||06 May 2019|
|BHU PET 2019 Examination|
- Click here to download practical exam admit card.
- Click here to download the BHU PET 2019 Admit Card.
How to download BHU PET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates now have to follow certain steps in order to download BHU PET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates required to visit the official website and then required to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the admit card, candidates have to enter their Registration ID / E-mail ID.
- After entering the Login Credentials, candidates can able to see their admit cards and then can finally download it.
- As a last step of the process, it is advised to the candidates to take the printout of the admit card to avoid further chaos and confusion.
Details mentioned on BHU PET 2019 Admit Card
There are certain things which will be mentioned on BHU PET 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Name of the Course
- Registration Number
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
List of the Documents to carry along with BHU PET 2019 Admit Card
Along with the admit card, there are some other essential things which candidates have to carry along with BHU PET 2019 Admit Card. The candidates can carry either of the following given documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card Number
- Bank Account Number
- Any other valid Govt. ID Proof
Important Instructions to be followed while and after obtaining BHU PET 2019 Admit Card
There are some noteworthy things which candidates have to keep in mind while obtaining the admit card and after obtaining it. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same::
- A passport size photograph has to be affixed on the printout of the admit card in the space provided under self- attestation.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without a valid Admit Card.
- The admit cards will not be sent to candidates through post.
- Candidates are required to keep the admit card safely after the test to present it before the admission committee if they are called for counseling.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center until the end of the examination.
BHU PET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern for a specific examination. It will help students to prepare in a better keeping in mind the weightage of questions according to each section and paper. Candidates can refer to the information below for the same:
- Duration: BHU PET 2019 will be of 120 minutes.
- Total Marks: BHU PET 2019 will be of 360 marks in total.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will be comprising of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in total except for MPA (Vocal, Instrumental – Sitar, Flute, Tabla, Violin / Dance – Kathak / Bharatnatyam- they will have 100 MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: 03 marks will be awarded to candidates for every correct answer and 01 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Distribution of Questions: Click Here to know about the subjects which candidates have to prepare as per the different papers.
What to do at the time of Discrepancy in BHU PET 2019 Admit Card?
It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to examine the Admit Card carefully after obtaining it and check all the details mentioned in the admit card. In the case of discrepancy, the candidates should inform the Office of the Controller of Examinations immediately. No excuses will be entertained later at any cost so it is advised to inform the governing authorities. No consideration will be given if discrepancies are not pointed out timely.
BHU PET 2019 Test Centres
PET-2019 will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) modes only. The CBT would be conducted in the following states: