|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Lucknow University M.P.Ed Admission 2017 – Lucknow University has published notification from the eligible candidates for admission into M.P.Ed Course through an Entrance Test for the academic year 2017-2018. To appear in the entrance exam candidates have to fill the downloaded application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Admit Card has been released for Lucknow University M.P.Ed 2017 Exam, Download it through the link provided below.
Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2017
Application can be filled in downloaded form from the official website www.lkouniv.ac.in. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website as per schedule date.
Schedule for the Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
|Starting date for the sale and submission of Admission Form||22 May 2017|
|Last date for the sale and submission of Application Form||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with a late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of Written Test & verification of Documents||As per admit card|
|Date of Physical Fitness Test & Games Proficiency & Interview||to be announced|
|Merit list display on||to be announced|
|Reporting for Medical Test, Admission process & Depositing fee||to be announced|
|Reporting in the Department & Commenecement of Class||to be announced|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
Candidates can fill their Application form through the direct link given above. Candidates are requested to read the complete information about the filling of application form and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Master of Physical Education (M. P. Ed) is a postgraduate course in the discipline of physical education. It is the discipline which is concerned with sports activities and equips the students with a range of practical skills applicable in officiating Athletics sports.
B.P.Ed. or equivalent with atleast 50% marks or B.Sc. in Physical Education with atleast 50% marks.
For admission in M.P.Ed., Age of applicant, as on July 01, 2017 must not be more than 35 years as per High School Certificate.
Candidates will be given their Admit Card immediately upon submission of Form. Candidates are advised to bring your admit card the time of Entrance Test.
- Written Test – 40 marks
- Physical Fitness Test – 20 marks
- Game Proficiency – 20 marks
- Sports Achievement – 10 marks
- Interview – 10 marks
Physical Fitness Test
- Shuttle Run 4×10 m. – 4 Marks
- 50 mts.Run – 4 Marks
- Sit ups (One minute) – 4 Marks
- 600 mts Run – 4 Marks
- Standing Broad Jump – 4 Marks
Final Merit List
Only those candidates will be considered for admission to M.P.Ed. who have participated in the written test, Physical Fitness Test, Game Proficiency Test and Interview.
Final merit for admission to M.P.Ed. course will be prepared out of a maximum 100 marks. This will be determined by adding the marks obtained in the written test (40 marks), Physical Fitness Test (20 marks), Game Proficiency (20 marks), Sports achievements (10 marks) and interview (10 marks).
Order of Merit will be determined as follows:-
If two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit Index, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
- If the marks secured in the entrance examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at B.P.Ed. or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the B.P.Ed. or equivalent examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Graduation examination.
- If the marks secured in the Graduation examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Class 12 or equivalent examination
- If the marks secured in the Class 12 examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the High School or equivalent examination are same in such cases first preference will be given to the older candidate
- Candidate shall be entitled to weightage (if any) on the merit index.
The admission to the M.P.Ed. Course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam Physical test, Game Proficiency Test, Sports Achievement & Interview. Maximum marks for all these tests and Interview added is 100.
For more detail of Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2017 – Download Information Brochure.