Lucknow University M.P.Ed Admission 2018 – Lucknow University has published notification from the eligible candidates for admission into M.P.Ed Course through an Entrance Test for the academic year 2018-19. To appear in the entrance exam candidates will have to fill the downloaded application form from here. Candidates can check the complete information of Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2018
Application can be filled in downloaded form from the official website www.lkouniv.ac.in. The candidates can download their admit card from the official website as per schedule date.
|Starting date for the sale and submission of Admission Form||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for the sale and submission of Application Form||10 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with a late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||15 May 2018|
|Admit Card download||25 May 2018|
|Date of Written Test||04 Jun 2018|
|Date of Physical Fitness Test & Games Proficiency & Interview||05 – 06 Jun 2018|
|Result||28 Jun 2018|
|Counselling||02 to 09 2018|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
Candidates are advised to go through the counselling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly. The cut-offs have been declared on the basis of open rank for the OPEN seats while for OBC, SC and ST candidates these has declared on the basis of their category rank.
Counselling Guidelines and Schedule: Click here to check Counselling Guidelines and Schedule.
Cut Off & Schedule: Click here to check Cutoff and Schedule of M.P.Ed.
Master of Physical Education (M. P. Ed) is a postgraduate course in the discipline of physical education. It is the discipline which is concerned with sports activities and equips the students with a range of practical skills applicable in officiating Athletics sports.
B.P.Ed. or equivalent with atleast 50% marks or B.Sc. in Physical Education with atleast 50% marks.
For admission in M.P.Ed., Age of applicant, as on July 01 of the year of admission must not be more than 35 years as per High School Certificate.
Candidates can fill their Application form online by visiting the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information about the filling of application form and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Candidates will be given their Admit Card after submission of Application Form. Admit Card will be provided only to those candidates who will submit the application form on time. Candidates are advised to bring your admit card the time of Entrance Test.
- Written Test – 40 marks
- Physical Fitness Test – 20 marks
- Game Proficiency – 20 marks
- Sports Achievement – 10 marks
- Interview – 10 marks
Physical Fitness Test
- Shuttle Run 4×10 m. – 4 Marks
- 50 mts.Run – 4 Marks
- Sit ups (One minute) – 4 Marks
- 600 mts Run – 4 Marks
- Standing Broad Jump – 4 Marks
Final Merit List
Only those candidates will be considered for admission to M.P.Ed. who have participated in the written test, Physical Fitness Test, Game Proficiency Test and Interview.
Final merit for admission to M.P.Ed. course is prepared out of a maximum 100 marks. This is determined by adding the marks obtained in the written test (40 marks), Physical Fitness Test (20 marks), Game Proficiency (20 marks), Sports achievements (10 marks) and interview (10 marks).
Order of Merit has been determined as follows:-
If two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit Index, then the merit for admission has been determined as follows:-
- If the marks secured in the entrance examination are same in such cases first preference is given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at B.P.Ed. or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the B.P.Ed. or equivalent examination are same in such cases first preference is be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Graduation examination.
- If the marks secured in the Graduation examination are same in such cases first preference is given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Class 12 or equivalent examination
- If the marks secured in the Class 12 examination are same in such cases first preference is given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the High School or equivalent examination are same in such cases first preference is given to the older candidate
- Candidate shall be entitled to weightage (if any) on the merit index.
The admission to the M.P.Ed. Course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam Physical test, Game Proficiency Test, Sports Achievement & Interview. Maximum marks for all these tests and Interview added is 100.
Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.
For more detail of Lucknow University M.P.Ed Entrance Test 2018- Download Information Brochure.