MGSU Online Form 2018 is available for UG Admission and PG Entrance Test 2018 in Maharaja Ganga Singh University. Candidates who are interested in taking admission in UG/PG courses for academic session 2018-2019 can apply by filling and submitting MGSU Online Application Form on or before the last date. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and other details carefully. Get here complete details of MGSU Application Form 2018 like application procedure, fees etc.
MGSU Online Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply online for MGSU Admission 2018 from the official website of Maharaja Ganga Singh University i.e mgsubikaner.ac.in. The application form will be submitted separately for each subject. A direct link to apply for the UG/PG admissions online is provided below.
|Start of online application form||15 Jun 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||31 Jul 2018|
|Last date of submission of hardcopy||02 Aug 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Application Form for UG and PG Admissions 2018.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Submission of Application Form
Candidates need to submit the printout of the duly filled in application form for UG/PG/Diploma programmes, application fee receipt for Rs 100 and relevant documents shall be submitted to VC Secretariat, Maharaja Ganga Singh University, N.H.-15, Jaisalmer Road, Bikaner PIN-334004 (Rajasthan) before the last date as given in the schedule.
How to fill MGSU Online Form 2018?
- Applicants have to visit the official site of Maharaja Ganga Singh University that is mgsubikaner.ac.in.
- Those candidates find themselves eligible, may apply online link by filling MGSU Online Admission Form.
- Then, fill the application form with all the mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- After filling form, check it once and must upload essential documents (IF required) or press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- After completing this, must follow the procedure for payment of application fee and complete it.
- Finally, take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.