MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) offers the B.Ed course to all the eligible candidates. MKU provides this distance learning program to the candidates having the skills of teaching at the secondary level. Interested candidates can register on the official website i.e. mkudde.org. After verifying all the Applications MKU will call the selected candidates for Counselling Round in which the verification of documents will be done and admission to the Bachelor of Education Course will be provided to the candidates. Candidates can refer to this page for more information regarding MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020.
Latest: Last date to apply has been extended up to December 31, 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for all the courses of MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 below.
|MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020||Important Date|
|Release of MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form||14 Oct 2020|
|Last date for filling the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form|
MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
MKU DDE application form deadline has been extended up to December 15, 2020. Check the more details about the application form extension is given below the notice image.
- Click here to download the above notice.
MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates can get the MKU DDE B.ED Application Form in online mode. Candidates can get the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form from the official site. Application Form shall be attached to the information brochure of the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 admission. Candidates can download the form and they must enter all the correct data in the asked formats. At last, all the applicants can send the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021. Candidates must not forget to write “Application for Admission to B.Ed.” on the envelope.
Note: The application received at the University after the last date will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee for MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 is Rs 1000/- for all the candidates.
Documents required for the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of required documents for the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form below. Candidates must submit the photocopies of the below given documents with duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- 10th Mark Statement
- 12th Mark Statement
- Elementary Education Training Certificate
- UG Mark Statement (Consolidated / all the three year)
- UG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- PG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Physically Handicapped (if applicable) (Visually and Orthopedically – Not less than 40%)
- Ex-Servicemen / Wards of Ex-Servicemen Certificate. (if applicable)
How to apply for MKU DDE B.Ed 2020
Candidates can apply for MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 by following the below-given steps.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given on this page.
Step 2: Download the information brochure for MKU DDE B.Ed and print the Application Form.
Step 3: Enter all the required details correctly and attach the photocopy of the required documents.
Step 4: Send the MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Application Form along with the with the SBI-I Collect online payment to the given address of the university.
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for MKU DDE B.Ed admission 2020 below.
- Candidates are required to be trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- The school teachers with UG degree in the following subjects: Tamil, B.Litt., English, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Plant Biology, Zoology, Micro-Biology, History, Geography, Applied Geography, Computer Science, Computer Application and Information Technology.
- The school teachers with PG degree in Home Science, Economics and Commerce with same UG degree.
- The candidates should have undergone 11+1+3 or 10+2* +3 pattern of study
- The candidates who have passed part III under Triple Major System in UG Degree are eligible to take one of the three subjects only as optional II. The aggregate marks of all three subjects will be considered for admission.
- The candidates who have qualified in PG Degree (5 Years Integrated Course) under 10+2+5 pattern of study are eligible.
- Candidates should be currently working in schools (Primary / Middle / High School / Higher Secondary / Matriculation) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State / Central Government.
MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Admission Process
After the submission of all the Application Form for MKU DDE B.Ed Admission the Madurai Kamaraj University will verify all the details submitted by the applicants in the Application Form and select the eligible candidates based upon this act. On confirmation of Admission, the selected candidates will be called for the Counselling Round where all the candidates must reach on time with all the required documents. After verification of the documents, the University candidates will have to submit the required amount of Course Fee, Recognition Fee, and Remittance Fee. After the submission of the required amount of fees, the admission of the candidates for BEd course in Madurai Kamaraj University will get confirmed.
MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Reservation
Candidates from OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A) ST communities, Ex-serviceman and handicapped (both physical and visual) shall get a reservation for seats as per the rules and regulations released by the Government of Tamil Nadu. If the reserved candidate’s seat will remain vacant after the admission then it will be allotted to the candidates belonging to the non-reserved categories.
MKU DDE B.Ed 2020 Fee Structure
Course Fee: The course fee for the candidates will be Rs. 18,500 (Per Year)
Recognition Fee: Candidates not belonging to Madurai Kamraj University are required to pay the recognition fee at the time of their admission. Candidates can check the Recognition Fee for MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2020 below.
- Graduate candidates from any other University of India are required to pay Rs. 250 as Recognition Fee.
- Graduates from a country other than India are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1200 as Recognition Fee.
Madurai Kamraj University was established in the year 1966. It has Directorate of Distance Education which provides the facility of distance education to the candidates. At Present, Directorate of Distance Education offers as many as 44 courses to the students. Examinations are conducted twice a year. The Directorate uses the appropriate technology in every possible sphere to render prompt service to the students. With all these, we endeavor to achieve the goal of quality higher education for all.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.