MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 All India Nursing Entrance Test will be conducted by Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala. The entrance test will conduct annually for students who wish to take admission in the 2 years M.Sc Nursing course offered by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU). To appear in the entrance test you will have to first register yourself for the exam. The registration for the exam will be done from official website mmumullana.org. You can get complete details about the MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 All India Nursing Entrance Test on this page below.
MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 All India Nursing Entrance Test
The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules. Please refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the important events of the MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 all India admission procedure.
|Event||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Last date for receiving filled in Application forms||Third week of Jun 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||First week of Jul 2020|
|Date of declaration of Result||First week of Jul 2020|
|Date of Counselling and payment of prescribed fee||1st week of Jul 2020|
You should go through the information brochure and ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university We have listed a few of the criteria for your reference below.
- You should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State from a nursing registration council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
The application form for MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and submit it before the last date. You should also send all the necessary documents along with your application form while you’re submitting the form.
Candidates who will the application form in time can only avail the admit card for the MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 All India Nursing Entrance Test The candidates are required to furnish the Admit Cards at the time of Entry into the Examination Hall, During the course of examination for necessary identification by the supervisory staff on duty and Appearing for counselling before the Counselling Board. The candidates are, therefore, advised to keep their Admit Cards intact with them.
The Entrance Test will be an objective type exam. The questions paper will be in English language only. It will be conducted for a total duration of 1 hour 30 minutes. The total number of questions asked in the exam will be 120. Each question will be of 3 marks and the maximum score that can be scored in the exam is 360 marks. You will have to secure at least 50% to qualify the exam.
Entrance Examination details
As per the last year entrance test and counseling, it was held at the following places. If in case, there will be further changes in the examination centers it will be updated here.
|Entrance Test||Examination Hall, MM College of Nursing MM (Deemed to be University) Mullana – Ambala|
|Place of Counselling||M.M. College of Nursing, MM (Deemed to be University) Mullana – Ambala|
The syllabus for the entrance test is based on the syllabus approved for B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council. The major topics are listed in the table below.
|Syllabus for MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020 All India Nursing Entrance Test|
|Applied, Physical and Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Social Science, Medical- Surgical, Obstetrical and Gynaecological, Child Health, Mental Health and Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research, and Statistics.|
Last year’s seat intake of the university is mentioned below. If there will be addition or deduction of seats it will be updated here. The admission to 85% of the seats of M. Sc. Nursing course will be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test. The remaining 15% seats will be advertised separately for the NRI candidates.
|Specialization||Open Seats||NRI Seats||Total No. Of Seats|
|Community Health Nursing||6||–||6|
|Child Health (Paediatrics) Nursing||5||1||6|
|Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing||5||1||6|
|Obstetrical and Gynaecological Nursing||5||1||6|
Official website: mmumullana.org
For more details of MMU M.Sc Nursing 2020, check the Information last year Booklet.
Insofar, official details of MMU M.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.