NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Eligibility: NIIT University offers B.Tech admission in Biotechnology, Computer science, and Electronics. Candidates who are to appear for class 12th or have passed the exam can apply for admission to the university online or offline. Eligibility is the major factor that every candidate must check before applying for the university. The basic eligibility standard for NIIT University is education qualification. Here we have listed all the eligibility details for NIIT University B.tech Admission 2020.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility required by the university from the candiadtes for admission to B.tech courses is listed below. It is suggested that candidates must go through the complete eligibility required:
-Eligibility Related to 10th and 12th-
- Every candidate applying must have at passed with at least 60% in their class 10th with five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth subject can be indicated as per the applicant’s choice.)
- Candiadtes must be appearing or have passed class 12th the board examination in March/April 2020 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2018 or 2019.
- Candiadtes must have passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth subject can be indicated as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case you are from ISC board or have taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
-Other Eligibility Criteria-
- Candidates should have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank/score.
- The board of 10th or 10+2 examination can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
-Eligibility for International Candiadtes-
- Applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Applicant should have scored Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board.
NIIT University B.Tech. 2020 Admission Process
The candidates applying for B.Tech courses at NIIT University must know the unique admission process of the university called the admission interaction Process (AIP). After the submission of application from candidates will have to schedule the AIP within a week. In the process:
- Fill in a questionnaire (Duration: 50 Minutes)
- The applicant will appear in NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET) for Technology Programmes (B TECH in CSE, ECE & BT/Integrated Dual Degree B TECH-M TECH /Integrated MSc CS).
- The applicants undergo the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
NIIT University B.Tech. 2020 Application Form
In order to apply for NIIT University candidates will have to fill and submit the application form through online or offline mode. The application for NIIT University is available on the official website for candidates to fill and submit or to download and submit offline. Duly completed Admission Application form must be submitted by the specified date with all the necessary documents as specified in the prospectus/admission notification along with the application fee before the last date to submit the application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.