|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2017 Eligibility
- ≥60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth can be a subject of applicant’s choice). The board can be CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India
- ≥60% marks in Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth can be a subject of applicant’s choice). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case you are from ISC board or have taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- ≥60% marks in PCM in Class XII if you are opting for CSE or ECE streams and in PCB, PCM or PCMB if you are choosing BT.
- Should be appearing in the board examination in March/April 2017 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2015 or 2016.
- Should have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank/score otherwise applicant will be required to appeared in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
Terms and conditions
- Duly completed Admission Application form must be submitted by the specified date with all the necessary documents as specified in the prospectus/admission notification along with the application fee.
- Applicant must submit the fee as follows:
- Applicants should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan, i.e, Annual/Semester along with the refundable interest-free security deposit by June 6, 2017 or within 5 working days after receiving Admission Offer Letter whichever is later.
- The scanned copy of Acceptance Letter along with the payment details should be sent to[email protected] or couriered to Central Admissions Office/Regional Admissions Office, failing which the offer of EAD/RAD will stand withdrawn automatically.
- Admission is valid only for the programme stated in the offer letter for the academic year 2017.
- Submission of proof (with attested copy) of having passed the Class XII Board examination from any Indian Board or equivalent from abroad with a minimum of 60% and wherever applicable, the Competitive Entrance Examination scores/ranking within 7 days from the date of admission offer or June 6, 2017 whichever is earlier.
- This information pertains to admissions offered for the year 2017 alone. Therefore, no inference should be drawn from this document about the future admission processes at NU. NU reserves the right to update its admissions process as it deems necessary, making it more relevant and valid to changing scenarios in higher education.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected by the University.
- Admission to the University is granted at the sole discretion of the University.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process will cause the applicant to be disqualified from participating in the admission process.
- Failure to adhere to any of the steps of the admission process will cause the offer of admission to be automatically withdrawn.
- The grant of admission and scholarship is based on the disclosures made by the applicant. If any disclosure is found incorrect or inaccurate at a later date, the University may withdraw the scholarship or suspend or terminate admission or withhold the degree of the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria Equivalence for IB and IGCSE Programmes
For B.Tech programme applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission and scholarship (if eligible) would be granted based on the predicted score. The applicant will enrol at NIIT University and deposit the applicable fee. On receiving results, latest by Aug 10, 2017, the admission and scholarship will be confirmed and the candidate will need to deposit the applicable fee, based on the actual score achieved.
For applicants who have given their board exams in either 2015 or 2016, admission and scholarship will be determined based on their actual scores.
|Grade||Minimum % of each Grade||Grade||Mean Resultant %|