NIIT University MBA Admission 2018 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates as on the last date prescribed for submission of filled in application for admission to MBA programmes at NIIT University for the academic year 2018-19.The NU MBA is an innovative programme designed to create leaders of the knowledge economy who are capable of providing distinctive contribution to their organisations, while creating exceptional career opportunities for themselves. Candidates can check application detail, eligibility criteria and other important detail on this page below.
NIIT University MBA Admission 2018
The application process for NIIT University MBA Admission 2018 has been started. Candidates can apply through the link provided below.
|Application Start Date||Nov 7, 2017|
|Application submission deadline||EAD-Round 1 – Jan 31, 2018|
|Admission Interaction Process (AIP)||Within 7 days of application submission|
|NUET/NUBAT||Same As AIP|
|Admission Offer||Within two working days of completion of AIP|
|Admission Acceptance by Candidate||Within 5 working days of receiving the offer letter|
|Submit Class XII Admit Card copy||By Feb 15, 2018|
|Submit Class XII results and JEE/BITSAT/SAT/NEET Result||Within 3 days of receiving the result or with the application form|
|Final Enrollment Offer||Within 2 days of receiving the Class XII score|
|Enrollment||EAD Round 1 By June 12, 2018|
|Early Registration||July 7, 2018|
|Registration & Programme Commencement||July 13,2018|
Candidates are required to apply using the MBA Application Form. The Application Form is designed to encourage the candidate to describe his/her background, achievements, interests, motivation, career goals, and his/her own assessment of why s/he would benefit from and contribute to the MBA program. The Application material submitted by the candidate is an important component of the Selection Process.
- Apply online: Click Here to apply online
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan, i.e., Annual/Semester along with the refundable interest-free security deposit by June 12, 2018 or within 5 working days after receiving Admission Offer Letter whichever is later.
- The scanned copy of Acceptance Letter along with the payment details should be sent to [email protected] or couriered to Central Admissions Office/Regional Admissions Office, failing which the offer of EAD/RAD will stand withdrawn automatically.
- Submission of proof (with attested copy) of having passed the Class XII Board examination from any Indian Board or equivalent from abroad with minimum marks as specified and wherever applicable, the Competitive Entrance Examination scores/ranking within 5 days from the date of admission offer or June 12, 2018 whichever is earlier.
- The grant of admission and scholarship is based on the disclosures made by the applicant. If any disclosure is found incorrect or inaccurate later, the University may withdraw the scholarship or suspend or terminate admission or withhold the degree of the candidate.
- Candidates should have ≥60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- Candidates should have ≥60% marks in Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case of ISC board if an applicant has taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- Candidates should have ≥60% marks in PCM in Class XII if opting for CSE or ECE streams, ≥60% marks in PCB or PCM or PCMB in Class XII if choosing BT and ≥60% marks in PCB in Class XII, if opting for Integrated MSc CS.
- Should be appearing in the board examination in March/April 2018 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2016 or 2017.
- Should have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank/score otherwise applicant will be required to appear in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Applicant should have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board
The NU MBA uses a well-defined selection process. Following are the components of the Selection Process:
- Filling up of the Application form
- NU Management Aptitude Test
- Psychometric Profiling for Learnability
- Personal Interview
- Background verification for shortlisted candidates
NU Management Aptitude Test– All invited candidates would need to undertake the NU Management Aptitude Test. The test will measure management aptitude in three areas– Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning. The duration of the test will be one hour and the questions will be multiple choice.
Psychometric Profiling for Learnability— All shortlisted candidates will undertake the psychometric profiling questionnaire and appear for Group Discussion, Communication Proficiency Test and Personal Interview. The psychometric profiling score will be used only to identify elements of the personality that can be built upon.
Group Discussion, Communication Proficiency Test, Personal Interview— These components will be used to explore the Quality of Work experience, Communication Skills, High Drive for Results, Influencing Ability, Process Orientation, Analytical skills and Interpersonal effectiveness.
The NU MBA seeks meritorious men and women with effective personalities who possess a spirit of inquiry, excitement and daring. The selection process for the program has been designed to identify such individuals. The selection process consists of an Application Form, an Aptitude Test, a Communication Proficiency Test, a Presentation and a Personal Interview. Academic merit and work-experience are given due credit. In the interests of fair assessment of potential, NU permits all prima-facie eligible students to participate in the complete Selection Process without intermediate elimination through shortlisting. Consistent with MBA’s approach, industry representatives participate actively in the selection process and assess students’ potential for corporate excellence.