|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NIIT University M.B.A. Admission 2016 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates as on the last date prescribed for submission of filled in application for admission to MBA programmes at NIIT University for the academic year 2016-18. Candidates can check application detail, eligibility criteria and other important detail on this page below.
Schedule for the NIIT University MBA Admission 2016 is given below.
Candidates are required to apply using the MBA Application Form. The Application Form is designed to encourage the candidate to describe his/her background, achievements, interests, motivation, career goals, and his/her own assessment of why s/he would benefit from and contribute to the MBA program. The Application material submitted by the candidate is an important component of the Selection Process. Candidates can also apply online application from the given below link.
Terms and Conditions
- The application processing fee is Rs 1500/ for online and Rs. 2000/ for offline applications. Payment can be made either via online transaction on the website or by a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi .
- Candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed and pay INR. 20,000 towards Acceptance fee (Non-refundable and Non-Adjustable) along with first semester fee (as per the selected payment plan of trimester/annual/) by cash, or by electronic transfer, or by Crossed Demand Draft in favor of NIIT University payable at New Delhi within 5 working days from the receipt of Offer letter MBA programme or June 27, 2016 whichever is earlier, failing which the offer will stand withdrawn automatically. The offer intimation will be sent via sms, email and also by courier.
- Regular application is valid only for the programme stated in the offer letter for the academic year 2016-17.
- Submission of proof (original mark-sheet along with attested copy) of having passed the graduation examination from any recognized University.
Application form can also be obtained from
- Central Admission office, NIIT University
- Regional Admission office Mumbai, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The completed Admission Application Form should be submitted on or before the specified dates by one of the methods Online or In person or by registered post at the Admissions Office.
Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks at Class X, Class XII and graduation. Students in the final year of graduation are permitted to apply and participate in the selection process, and may be made a provisional Admissions Offer on the basis of their available academic record, to be confirmed only if their final graduation results are available by 30th June 2016.
- The NU MBA seeks meritorious men and women with effective personalities who possess a spirit of inquiry, excitement and daring. The selection process for the program has been designed to identify such individuals. The selection process consists of an Application Form, an Aptitude Test, a Communication Proficiency Test, a Presentation and a Personal Interview. Academic merit and work-experience are given due credit. In the interests of fair assessment of potential, NU permits all prima-facie eligible students to participate in the complete Selection Process without intermediate elimination through shortlisting. Consistent with MBA’s approach, industry representatives participate actively in the selection process and assess students’ potential for corporate excellence.
- Candidates are required to apply using the MBA Application Form. The Application Form is designed to encourage the candidate to describe his/her background, achievements, interests, motivation, career goals, and his/her own assessment of why s/he would benefit from and contribute to the MBA program. The Application material submitted by the candidate is an important component of the Selection Process.
- Applicants are required to appear for the NIIT University Management Aptitude Test (NUMAT). [Those who have valid CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/NMAT score, are exempted from appearing for the NUMAT.] The NUMAT is an online assessment of 90 minutes duration and is offered by prior appointment at NU Regional Admissions Offices.
- Applicants take the Communication Proficiency Test, make a 3 minutes Presentation on a specified topic at t and appear for a Personal Interview (all on the same day) as the next steps in the Selection Process.
- NU follows a rolling admission policy, with multiple Admissions Cycles if seats remain available. Candidates are advised in their interest to apply within the earliest deadline, January 31, 2016. Admissions decisions are normally announced within 48 hours of completion of the Selection Process, and must be accepted within 5 days together with the payment of a token Acceptance Fee. Together with an Offer of Admission, the candidate is assigned a Faculty Counsellor – a faculty member teaching the MBA program, with whom the student is encouraged to interact to resolve all queries until commencement of the program. All formalities of Enrolment must be completed by May 31, 2016, and the program commences on August 3, 2016.
Fee and Scholarship
The NU MBA program for Admission Year 2016 is supported by a liberal Scholarship Assistance Scheme funded by industry with the intent of identifying and nurturing excellence, called the NU Young Professional Scholarship (NUYP). 60 Scholarships of Rs 4,50,000 (over 2 years) are on offer, and fees payable post-NUYPS Scholarship are Rs 3,14,300/- and Rs 3,18,800/- in Years 1 and 2. Since the University proposes to admit a limited number during Admission Year 2016, it is likely that most students found worthy of selection would also be awarded the NUYP scholarship. The Scholarship does not carry any conditions with respect to subsequent employment.
To be eligible for scholarship in the second year, students will have to score at least 5.0/10.0 CGPA and also fulfill all requirements for progress to the second year as per Rules and Regulations of the University. Those students who are required to repeat the first year will lose scholarship.
The Annual Fees without scholarship for the NU MBA program are Rs 5,39,300/- and Rs 5,43, 800/- in Years 1 and 2 respectively, including Hostel Fees but not including food and personal expenses. This figure may vary slightly based on type of accommodation opted – Men’s Single or Double Occupancy, or Ladies’ Single Occupancy – and payment plan. The figures mentioned above are for Single Occupancy rooms.
Scholarship plans for subsequent years
To be eligible for scholarship in the second year, students will have to score at least 5.0/10.0 CGPA and also fulfill all requirements for progress to the second year as per Rules and Regulations of the University. Those students who are required to repeat the first year or those who are required to leave the program will lose scholarship.