NISM PGPSM 2021 – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an educational institution and a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. National Institute of Securities Markets has released the application form on February 01, 2021. Application form has been released for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) for the academic year 2021-23. All the details of the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information related to NISM PGPSM 2021 is given on this page.
Latest: NISM PGPSM 2021 online application form has been released. Scroll down to apply.
NISM PGPSM 2021
The application process for NISM PGPSM 2021 has started online. Candidates can apply from the link that is provided below. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview process as per the schedule provided below.
|Commencement of Online Application||01 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Apr 2021|
|Date of commencement of interviews||15 May 2021|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||01 Jun 2021|
|Declaration of 2nd Merit List||07 Jun 2021|
|Commencement of programme||15 Jun 2021|
NISM PGPSM 2021 Application Form 2021
An online application form is available at nism.ac.in. The application form captures the personal details, academic qualifications, professional experiences and other information essential for the selection process. Interested candidates can apply by filling the application form online. NISM does not offer any offline mode for the application. Candidates can click on the link given below to fill the online application form:
Apply here: Click here to fill the NISM PGPSM 2021 Application Form 2021.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 and is non-refundable. The fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking or cash deposit. All application fee payment-related information is provided in the online application form.
Refundable only in case the applicant is not shortlisted for the Online Interview process.
Instructions for the candidates regarding the application form:
- The application form contains five sections (including ‘Instructions’)
- The mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*)
- Instructions are provided across various fields throughout the application form
- Only completely filled application forms will be considered for admission
- A copy of your application form would be sent to your email on submission
- In case of multiple submissions, only your last submission will be considered
- The application form does not have a provision to save and resume later. Keep all information handy before starting to fill the form
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- and is non-refundable
- The applicant, if shortlisted, will be provided with a link to pay the application fee by email
NISM PGPSM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who wish to apply for NISM PGPSM 2021 must ensure their eligibility criteria before starting to fill the online application form. Check the NISM PGPSM 2021 eligibilility criteria as given below:
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a University recognized by UGC
- 5% of relaxation in marks is given to reserved category candidates.
- Those candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for NISM PGPSM 2021.
- The candidates are required to qualify in anyone of the six all India Common Admission Tests i.e. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET (Management) in Maharashtra.
NISM PGPSM 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the NISM PGPSM 2021 selection procedure as given below:
Stage 1: Shortlisted candidates for interview
NISM will declare a list of shortlisted candidates for interview in particular locations. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET (Management). An email regarding the interview is sent to the registered email id of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates are required to carry the following at the time of interview:-
- A Copy of your Short-list Email
- A proof of identity (any of the government issued identity cards)
- A proof of your employment (employer identity card)
- Entrance exam score card
Stage 2 – Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview round. The candidates are required to produce the following documents in original, for verification, at the time of interview:
- Proof of Identity (PAN / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / College or Employer Identity Card – current and valid)
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate / Class 10 or 12 mark sheet / School Leaving Certificate)
- Graduation / Post Graduation Certificate issued by the University / Institute*
- Statement of marks of Graduation / Post Graduation examination issued by the University / Institute*
- Experience Certificate from the employer, if applicable
The candidates should also submit self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents at the time of interview. All expenses related to application or attending interviews shall be borne by the candidates. The institute will not bear or reimburse any expenditure in this regard.
Provisional admission would be offered to selected candidates who are in their final year of graduation/post graduation. Such candidates are required to produce their course completion certificates before the commencement of the second term, failing which their admission shall be canceled.
NISM PGPSM 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the NISM PGPSM 2021 fee structure as given below:
The participants would be provided with personal copies of prescribed textbooks essential for various courses. The participants are expected to possess personal notebooks or laptops while attending classes. The participants shall purchase notebooks or laptops on their own.
Official Website: nism.ac.in
For more details of NISM PGPSM 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.