|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Vinayaka Missions University Ph.D Admission 2017 – Vinayaka Missions University has released notification for admission in Full Time / Part Time Ph.D Programme. Candidates who have Master’s degree or a Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body are eligible to apply. The complete details of Vinayaka Missions University Ph.D Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
Vinayaka Missions University Ph.D Admission 2017
Vinayaka Missions University offers admission to the Full Time / Part Time Ph.D Programme. Admissions will be done for Following Research programmes for the session October 2017.
- M.Phil (Full-time)
- Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship.
Duration of the programme
- Ph.D (FT) programme shall be for a minimum of three years (two years for M.Phil Degree holders) and a maximum of six years(four years for M.Phil Degree holders). For Medicine shall be minimum of two years for M. D / M.S ./ P. G. / Diploma and three years for candidates with M. Sc. (Medical Subjects) and maximum of 4 and 6 years respectively.
- Ph.D (PT) programme shall be for a minimum of four years (three years for M.Phil Degree holders) and a maximum of Eight years(six years for M.Phil Degree holders). For medicine shall be minimum of 3 years for M. D/ M.S. / P. G./ Diploma and 4 years for candidates with M. Sc.(Medical Subjects) and maximum of 6 and 8 years respectively.
VMU Ph.D Application Form 2017
Candidates are requested to go through the list of vacancies available and approach the Institution and the Department as per their convenience and choice. They can have discussions with the available Supervisors about doing the Ph.D Programme in the areas of their interest and the resources available.
The last date for submission of filled in applications is 09.10.2017
Step by step Application process
- Then application can be downloaded from the from the official website www.vinayakamission.com or from the link above.
- Duly filled in application has to be forwarded by the Head of the Department and the Head of the Institution, where the candidate intends to do research.
- In addition to the above, the application is to be signed by the employer of the candidate, for applying to part time Ph.D programme.
- The completely filled in application along with a DD of Rs.1,000/- (One thousand only) as application fee (DD drawn in favour of “VMU Ph.D a/c” payable at Salem) by superscribing on the envelope “Application for admission into M.Phil / Ph.D programme in ______________” must be sent on or before 09.10.2017 to
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road (NH-47)
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308,Tamilnadu.
Phone: +91 427 3987000
- On the backside of the Demand Draft the candidate should write his/her Name, Application fee .The fees once remitted by the candidates will not be refunded.
- The University will not take any responsibility for the non-receipt of applications in time.
- Candidates for admission to the M.Phil/Ph.D programme should have a Master’s degree or a Professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body,with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- point scale
- For Homoeopathy passing in P.G degree exam.
- The candidates having regular full time M.Phil degree or passed AYUSH – NET/UGC – NET (including JRF)/ UGC – CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/SET/ teacher fellowship holder or equivalent examinations are exempted from the entrance test ( Part – I), but have to appear for the interview.
The entrance examination will be of two parts
Part 1 : 10.00 am – 12.00 Noon : Written Examination for a maximum of 100 marks.
- MCQ of 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- Questions from the concerned subjects of PG Degree level.
- Candidates who secure 50% in the written test shall be eligible for interview.
Part 2 : 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm: Interview (on the same day)
- Oral presentation by the candidate, either on paper or across the table or on a Board (No power-point presentation) in front of a panel of subject experts for about 10 -20 minutes on any topic of candidate’s choice, preferably in the chosen area of research.
Areas of Research
a) Faculty of Arts & Science: Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time)/ M. Phil (Full – Time) Chemistry, Computer Science, *Education, English, Mathematics, *Physical Education, Physics.
b) Faculty of Commerce & Management : Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time) Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Knowledge Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management.
c) Faculty of Dentistry: Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time) Oral Medicine & Radiology, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontia, Periodontics, Prosthodontics.
d) Faculty of Engineering & Technology: Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time) Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
e) Faculty of Homoeopathy : Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time)
f) Faculty of Medicine : Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time) Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry (Medical), Community Medicine, Dermatology, ENT, Microbiology (Medical), Orthopaedics, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology (Medical), Surgery.
g) Faculty of Pharmacy: Ph.D (Full-time / Part-time) Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacy Practice.
|Registration fee||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Tuition fee||Rs. 50, 000/ year (Fee concession of Rs. 20, 000 for
|Methodology exam fee||Rs. Rs. 5, 000/paper|
|Synopsis submission fee||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|Thesis submission fee||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Viva – Voce examination fee||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|Time extension fee||Rs. 10, 000/6 months|
|Change of guide request from the student||Rs. 5, 000(one time only)|
|Fees for Provisional + Transfer cum Migration + Degree Certificate||Rs. 10, 000/-|
For complete details regarding Vinayaka Missions University Ph.D Admission check- Information Brochure