Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Alagappa University offers B.Ed programme through distance learning mode for the trained-in-service teachers. Candidate has to fill an application form in order to apply for the programme. The application form can be obtained from the DDE office in person, via post or else candidate can download it from the official website, alagappauniversity.ac.in and sent it via post. To be eligible, a candidate must possess a bachelors degree. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility criteria, application form process, fee structure and so on.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020
B.Ed distance learning programme is of two years duration. However, candidates can complete it in five (5) years after enrolment. Candidates can check the schedule for Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 from the table given below.
|Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application Form starts from||To be notified|
|Last date for issue and receipt of filled-in Application forms||Last week of Jun 2020|
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility standards of the course before applying into it from the below given points.
- In-Service Teacher: Candidate must be a Trained in-service Teacher in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state. He/She must have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode / Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state.
- Currently Working: Candidate is considered eligible only if he/she is presently working as a teacher in a Government recognized school / Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any of the following – Tamil (B.A.,/B.Litt.,) / English / Mathematics / Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / History / Geography / Applied Geography / Computer Science / Computer Application / and Information Technology. In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects at UG and PG levels.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
To apply, it is mandatory to fill the application form and pay the application fee amount. Candidates can obtain the Distance Education B.Ed Application Form in the following three ways
- In Person: Candidate can obtain the form in person from the Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi. For this, candidate has to submit a crossed Demand Draft.
- Through Post: Another way to get the application form is via post. For this, candidates have send requisition letter to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630003 along with a crossed Demand Draft.
- Through Website: Candidates can download the application fom the official website, alagappauniversity.ac.in as per schedule and candidate’s place of convenience.
Note: When submitting the Demand Draft, candidate must write the name, mobile number, and programme name on the reserve side of the crossed DD.
Application Fee: Form is considered complete only if payment for the same is made. The expected application fee is expected to be
- Rs.500/- for each category candidate.
Documents to be Attached Along witht the Application Form
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Attested Copy of Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Attested Copy of Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate and Certificate for Special Category (if required)
- Demand Draft (DD)
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Address of communication
- PIN code
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar card number/PAN numberVoter ID
- Special Category
- Educational Qualification Details
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The Government of Tamil Nadu Reservation rules in force will be followed.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The provisionally selected candidates have to make the payment of the fee on time. Fee once paid is non refundable. The expected amount of fee is.
- Rs.20,150/- per year which has to be paid in the form of in the form of Demand Draft
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Centre of Education
Candidates can check the colleges of education places identified for B.Ed learning centres from below given points.
- Arasanoor, Sivagangai District
- Kamuthakudi, Paramakudi, Ramnathapuram District
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University is located at Karaikudi in Sivagangai District in Tamil Nadu. The University was established in the year 1985 by Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu. It offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance and Collaborative modes. Alagappa University has achieved A+ Grade with CGPA of 3.64 gradings by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Through this, it becomes the first State University in Tamil Nadu to obtain the A+ grade. Moreover, it is the only university which fulfils all the requirements of MHRD in the context of quality higher education in Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.