Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of Alagappa University offers a B.Ed program through distance learning mode for the trained-in-service teachers. The last date to apply for the application form is October 30, 2020. The candidate has to fill an application form in order to apply for the program. The application form can be filled from the official website, alagappauniversity.ac.in To be eligible, a candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree. Scroll down to check in detail about the eligibility criteria, application form process, fee structure, and so on.
Latest: The last date to fill the application form for Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission is extended up to October 30, 2020. Scroll down to check the notice.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020
B.Ed distance learning programme is of two years duration. However, candidates can complete it in five (5) years after enrolment. Candidates can check the schedule for Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 from the table given below.
|Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020||Dates|
|Application Form starts from||03 Jul 2020|
|Last date for issue and receipt of filled-in Application forms||30 Oct 2020|
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Extended Application Form
The last date to fill the application form is October 30, 2020. Check the official notice below-
Click here to download the notice for extended application form.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
To apply, it is mandatory to fill the application form and pay the application fee amount. Candidates can obtain the Distance Education B.Ed Application Form in the following three ways
- Click on “Apply Online” button to fill online Application.
- New candidates should register by click the “Apply Now” button.
- Already registered candidates can login through “Sign In” form.
- Field marked with * are mandatory in the registration form.
- Candidate need to give their active email id for contact them throughout the admission.
- Candidate should create a password for their own. Make sure that the confirm password should match with the created password.
- After registration, candidate’s email and password will be the login credential, to check all the updates and payments. So the candidates don’t forget the given email and password. Kindly note down for future use.
- Candidate should choose the course type (either Under graduate or Post graduate or Post graduate Diploma), and then Candidate can choose their desired course from the course list.
- Also Candidate should choose their optional papers of required semesters (Option for Language, Medium of Instruction, etc) if your choosed course requires.
- After successful registration Candidate will be asked for academic details.
- After filling up the academic details Candidate will be required to upload their related documents. Candidate should have the scanned photographs of required documents in the image file type of JPEG, JPG, or PNG for the below list,Document list:
- Recent Passport size photograph of candidate(3.5 inch width and 4.5 inch height preferred). Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 1.5 MB.
- Signature of the candidate(Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels preferred). Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500KB.
- SSLC marksheet
- HSC/Diploma/Other equivalent marksheet
- Degree/Provisional certificate – for Post graduate application
- Mark sheets of Under graduation(Consolidated or semester wise mark statements) – for Post graduate application. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 4 MB.
- Community certificate
- Aadhar/PAN/Voter Id
- Special Category certificate if needed
- After successful upload of documents candidate can make the application payment in the payment section through online payment.
- Candidates are requested to check whether the details given are true and correct before the payment of application fee. Once the candidate finished the payment, there is no chance to modify or edit the details.
Application Fee: Form is considered complete only if payment for the same is made. The expected application fee is expected to be
- Rs.500/- for each category candidate.
Documents to be Attached Along witht the Application Form
- Teaching Experience Certificate
- Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- Attested Copy of Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Attested Copy of Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate and Certificate for Special Category (if required)
- Demand Draft (DD)
Details to be Filled in the Application Form
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Address of communication
- PIN code
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar card number/PAN numberVoter ID
- Special Category
- Educational Qualification Details
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility standards of the course before applying into it from the below given points.
- In-Service Teacher: Candidate must be a Trained in-service Teacher in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state. He/She must have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode / Trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state.
- Currently Working: Candidate is considered eligible only if he/she is presently working as a teacher in a Government recognized school / Private School in Tamil Nadu.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any of the following – Tamil (B.A.,/B.Litt.,) / English / Mathematics / Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Zoology / Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Environmental Science / History / Geography / Applied Geography / Computer Science / Computer Application / and Information Technology. In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates should have studied the same subjects at UG and PG levels.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The Government of Tamil Nadu Reservation rules in force will be followed.
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The provisionally selected candidates have to make the payment of the fee on time. Fee once paid is non refundable. The expected amount of fee is.
- Rs.20,150/- per year which has to be paid in the form of in the form of Demand Draft
Alagappa University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2020 Centre of Education
Candidates can check the colleges of education places identified for B.Ed learning centres from below given points.
- Arasanoor, Sivagangai District
- Kamuthakudi, Paramakudi, Ramnathapuram District
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University is located at Karaikudi in Sivagangai District in Tamil Nadu. The University was established in the year 1985 by Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu. It offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance and Collaborative modes. Alagappa University has achieved A+ Grade with CGPA of 3.64 gradings by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Through this, it becomes the first State University in Tamil Nadu to obtain the A+ grade. Moreover, it is the only university which fulfils all the requirements of MHRD in the context of quality higher education in Tamil Nadu.
Official Website: alagappauniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.