Periyar University PG Admission 2020: The university has published the notification for admission to various Postgraduate programmes for the session 2020-21. The application form has to be filled online on periyaruniversity.ac.in and hard copy of this form must be sent to the university. Candidates can check the complete information of Periyar University PG Admission 2020 like application filling process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
Latest: Application Form for Periyar University PG Admission 2020 is available now. Click here to Apply.
Periyar University PG Admission 2020
Applications must be complete in all aspects, Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected without any intimation. Admission to Master’s Degree programmes is based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination.
Schedule for Periyar University PG Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Form||17 Aug 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test for PG Programmes||to be announced|
Periyar University PG Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form is released by the University on its official website, periyaruniversity.ac.in. The candidates must fill the online application form and take a print out of it. This filled-in form along with self-attested copies of the mark statement, Community certificate, Transfer Certificate of the qualifying examinations and a self – addressed stamped envelope for Rs.10/- must be sent to the respective HOD before the deadline.
Application Fee: The below-mentioned fee amount must be paid using an online mode of payment.
|PG Programmes, M.Tech||Rs 300|
|MCA, M.Ed||Rs 500|
|Certificate/Diploma courses||Rs 100|
Periyar University PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Programme-wise eligibility requirements are given below.
For MBA Course
- MBA (Two Year) – Any Degree with a minimum of 50% Marks and Entrance Exam or any other equivalent admission test score. Group discussion and Personal Interview.
For MCA Courses
- MCA (Three Years) – A pass in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in 10+2+3/4 pattern in any discipline with Mathematics as a subject at 10 +2 level or any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in 10+2+3 years pattern in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as a course.
- MCA Lateral Entry (Two years) – A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 pattern in B.C.A. B.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a subject at 10 +2 level with at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Degree examinations.
For M.Ed. (Two years) Courses
- B.Ed./ B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI.Ed./D.EI.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% of marks in each)
- For SC/ST Communities,45% Marks.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for all the PG courses.
Periyar University PG Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Admission to Master’s Degree programmes are based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination. The number of seats is limited in the programmes offered by the Departments. Selection is based on merit and the communal roster system of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
Periyar University Grading System
The term grading system indicates a seven-point scale of evaluation of the performance of students in terms of marks, grade points, letter grade and class as given below.
Periyar University PG Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure for all the courses has been published by the University in its admission prospectus. Use the link given below to view or download the fee details.
Click here to check the fee structure for all the courses.
Official Website: periyaruniversity.ac.in
For more details check – Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.