CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 through CAT Score: CIMP Patna has started the admission process for PGDM courses for 2022-2024 session. The last date to submit the CIMP PGDM 2022 application form is extended till December 15, 2021. Admission will be done on the basis of CAT 2021/XAT 2022/CMAT 2022 followed by the Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
To appear for the CIMP PGDM 2022 Admission, the candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC, ST, and Differently Abled (DA) categories), from any of the Universities and valid score in CAT 2021/XAT 2022/CMAT 2022. All the detail regarding CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria, etc given on this page below.
Latest – CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Application Form is available till December 15, 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022
Eligible candidates planning to take admission to 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) of the Institute for the session 2022-2024 can apply online or submit filled-in and duly signed application forms to the Admission’s Office of CIMP. The complete Schedule for the CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 is given below.
|The issue of application form starts||Started|
|Last date for submission of completed Application Form||15 Dec 2021|
|Call to shortlisted candidates to attend GD-PI, and WAT||To be announced!|
|Conduct GD-PI, and WAT||To be announced!|
|First list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the CIMP website||To be announced!|
|Offer Acceptance Registration for the PGDM Programme||To be announced!|
|Orientation program and induction classes for PGDM batch 2022-24||To be announced!|
CIMP Patna PGDM Application Form 2022
The application form for CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 has released on the official website i.e cimp.ac.in. Candidates can fill the application form online from official website, which is cimp.ac.in. Candidates must note that applications should be complete in all respects, including application fees. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily The direct link for application form is given below.
Application Form: Click here to fill the CIMP Patna PGDM Application Form 2022.
The application fee for CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 is provided below.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- For SC, ST, OBC and Differently Abled (DA) – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- In in case of online payment, candidates have to pay Rs. 60 extra as convenience charges . The application fee can be paid through Cash or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
- Payment through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna, giving CIMP Application Registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information, the application may be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to CIMP.
Note: Only one application has to be submitted by the candidate and the Application fee is non-refundable.
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 from below
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST PWD candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University/Institute by UGC/ AICTE. Students appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- Valid score in CAT 2021/XAT 2022/CMAT 2022
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Result
Result for the GD/ PI round releases on the official website. Candidates who have appeared in the GD/ PI round can check their result by visiting the official website. Also, candidates can access it by clicking on the link provided here. To check the result, candidates are required their mobile or email ID. Once the candidate enter it, the result appears on the screen. Click on the below link to check the CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Result.
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Selection Process
Admission to the PGDM programme is through the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021), Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT 2022) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022). Selection of the candidates for admission to the 2022-24 batch is a three step process:
- Shortlisting of the candidates is done on the basis of test scores (CAT 2021, XAT 2022, and CMAT 2022) and criteria like the previous academic record and relevant work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called to attend a Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) during March 2022.
- The final merit list would be prepared after considering weighted scores of various components like the Academic record, Test score, Work experience, and Performance in Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Candidates are shortlisted based on the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components:
|Pre GD-PI Assessment||Weightage|
|Class 10th Marks||05|
|Class 12th Marks||05|
|Work-Experience Profile (Duration)||05|
|CAT(2021), XAT(2022), CMAT(2022)||35|
|Assessment during GD-PI|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Psychometric Test||10|
|Group Discussion (GD||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||20|
|Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity||05|
The institute follows reservation policy as prescribed by the Government of Bihar for educational institutions. The break-up of reservation policy is as follows:
- SC – 16%
- ST – 01%
- Extremely Backward Class – 18%
- Backward Class – 12%,
- Women of Backward Class – 3%.
Amongst all the categories, 50% of the total seats would be reserved for students who qualify as a Domicile of Bihar (permanent residents only) and 4% of the total seats for Persons with Disability (PWD).
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022 Fee Structure
The fee structure for CIMP PGDM Admission 2022 is given below –
Official website: cimp.ac.in.
For more details about CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2022- Download Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.