AIMA RMAT December 2021 – The Application form for AIMA RMAT 2021 has been released. Candidates can apply till September 25, 2021 at aima.in. And the AIMA RMAT exam will be conducted on October 10, 2021. AIMA RAMT 2021 is conducted for PhD in Business Administration. Applicants must have a minimum aggregate percentage of 55% in master’s degree and 50% in graduation. Aspiring candidates must appear in the online RMAT and obtain qualifying marks followed by an interview conducted for the selected candidates. Read the complete article to get more information about AIMA RMAT December 2021.
Latest – AIMA RMAT 2021 Application form has been released. Click here to check.
AIMA RMAT 2021
AIMA and AMU Joint Ph.D programme is aimed at providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers, with an inclination for academics, teaching research. Candidates aspiring to appear in AIMA RMAT 2021 must stay updated with the shedule given below.
|AIMA RMAT 2020||Dates|
|Last date for online registration||25 Sep 2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form at AIMA, New Delhi||27 Sep 2021|
|Admit Card||03 Oct 2021|
|Date of exam||10 Oct 2021|
AIMA RMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidate can apply the application form for the AIMA RMAT through the online mode only as per schedule. The applicants can visit the official website, aima.in. or the direct link provided in the page. Before filing the application form RMAT 2021, applicants must check the eligibility criteria and recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission. Check the steps to fill the application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Create login ID by mentioning all the details required
- Step 3: Your login ID and a new password will generate
- Step 4: Next, login again with email ID and date of birth
- Step 5: Start filling the application form as required
- Step 6: Pay the application fees and submit the application form
- The application fees for RMAT 2021 is Rs. 1500/-
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay through both online and offline mode. Candidates can either pay through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking or through demand draft respectively.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Schedule
AIMA RMAT 2021 Eligibility criteria
A candidate will be eligible for admission to a course of study leading to the degree of Ph.D. in Business Administration subject to fulfilling the following criteria:
Educational Qualification: A candidate will be eligible for admission by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects like Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM duly approved by AICTE
- Must have secured not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade along with 50% marks in graduation level
- Candidate must have ,minimum five years of post qualification work experience in the industry at the managerial level OR
- Must have at least 5 years of teaching experience as full-time Faculty in a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.
AIMA RMAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can use the registration number, email id, and date of birth to download the admit card. On the Admit Card details of the examination are mentioned on the exam date, time, and venue of the RMAT. No candidates are allowed to appear in the examination. So, candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of their to admit card along with valid identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, etc.
AIMA RMAT Syllabus 2021
AIMA has provided all the test takers with the complete syllabus to make the preparation easy and up to the mark. By the help of the syllabus provided below candidates can make their preparation easy. Check out the syllabus from the below-given information:
Part A- Basics of Management
- Basic accounting concept
- Functions of managers in business organizations
- Balance sheet and its components
- Functions of operations managers
- Elements of business environment
- Managerial skills and levels
- Concepts and components of marketing mix
- Globalization of business
- Meaning Power and authority
- Functions of human resource managers
- Fundamentals of human resource management
- Functions of marketing managers
- Functions of finance managers
- Indian financial systems
- Statistical quality control techniques
- Inventory costs
Part B- Research Fundamentals and Aptitude
- Decisional and research problems
- Steps in research
- Research and teaching aptitude
- Types and properties of the four types of scales used for data collection
- Types of sampling methods
- Data interpretation
- Methods of data collection
- Overview of higher education system in India
- Research ethics
- Primary and secondary data,
- Population and sample
- Types of variables
- Logical reasoning.
AIMA RMAT Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the exam pattern for the RMAT December 2021:
- Mode of Examination: Online (CBT)
- Duration of Examination: 90 minutes
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total no.of questions: 100 which has 4 options among which only 1 is correct
- Number of Topics: 2 (Basics of Management, Research Fundamentals and Aptitude)
- Marking Scheme: All question will carry equal marks and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer hence, there is no negative marking.
Preparation Tips for AIMA RMAT 2021
Candidates must plan an exam strategy before start preparing for the examination. Knowing the complete syllabus and exam pattern is a crucial part of preparation so check that prior preparing:
- Time management is very important for completing the exam attempting all the question time.
- Practice sample papers, online mock tests for scoring well and preparing well for the examination.
- Work on networking skills and make note of the same.
- Start early- make notes of the subject you prepare. Start with the difficult and then followed by easy among the lot. It should be completely on your comfort basis
- Last but not least, taking care of your health in between the exam preparation is important too.
Important Books for AIMA RMAT 2021
Given below are the important books that will help you to acheive good marks in exam:
|Important Books||Buy here|
|Basics of Economics & Management||Click here|
|Basics of Project Management||Click here|
|The Basics of Financial Econometrics||Click here|
|Research Methodology : Methods And Techniques||Click here|
|Outside-In Management||Click here|
RMAT Exam Centres
Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) will be scheduled to be held in the as per schedule at the following cities.
AIMA RMAT Result
The result of the Research Management Aptitude Test will be declared by AIMA. After the successful completion of the examinations, the list of selected candidates for the interview process will be announced. Candidates can check their results either by visiting the official website or from the link that will be updated. You can get the complete details about the RMAT result from here. Final results shall be displayed after coducting both the written test and interview. Shortlisted candidates are invited to appear in the round of counselling.
The aspiring candidate will be screened through the following two stages.
- Written test Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT)
- Interview at AIMA, New Delhi for RMAT shortlisted candidates.
The entire programme will be conducted through face to face sessions and regular counseling by experts, external and internal guides. The self-contained multimedia course pack comprising of specially designed study guides, textbooks, reading material, assignments, etc. will be provided to each candidate. Personal Contact Session would also be provided at AIMA, Delhi during the Foundation Programme. Attendance at Personal Contact Session is compulsory and any exception needs special clearance of the Research Committee. During the course work, the candidate would be required to write an integrated case study and a research paper that would be treated as a full course.
Fee Structure of AIMA RMAT 2021
The fee structure for the PhD Program is as under:
|For shortlisted candidate for admission interview||Rs. 3000/-|
|For foundation programme of PhD for Module I and II||Rs. 78,950/-|
|For time of progression to module III & IV||Rs. 9000/-|
|Registration for research program for the degree of PhD||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
RMAT Sample Paper
If the above window does not load, Click here to View/ Download the RMAT Sample Paper.
About the AIMA
AIMA (All India Management Association) is the national level body of the management profession. It has got the active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. It has contributed to the vast level in the progress of the Mangement field. It has a comprehensive base of 68 Local Management Associations including two cooperating LMAs abroad, with a membership over 37000 and close to 6000 corporate /institutional members. AIMA have major represented on Boards of Government bodies including the AICTEs, NBA, NPC and etc.
Official Website: aima.in
For More Details Regarding AIMA RMAT 2021, candidates can refer – Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.