FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 – FLAME University, Pune is released the application for admission to the postgraduate programme on its official website. Admissions to FLAME University occur in four distinct cycles. If you make an early decision to apply to FLAME, you can participate in the first cycle. Participating early in the admission process gives you a first mover advantage. Your decision to apply early is not binding on you in case you receive an offer of admission from FLAME. However, selected students will have to make a decision about their offer before the stated deadlines in their offer letter. For more information about FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020, candidates can read this article.
Latest: Application form is released for PGDM Admission 2020. Scroll down to apply!
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020
The second cycle is a campus round, where we conduct our assessment process during a dedicated weekend in January. You may also choose our regular application cycles (third and fourth cycle), which will take place in selected cities across India. Candidates can check the important schedule for FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 is given below.
Important Admission Schedule for MBA / MBA (Communications Management)
|Early Decision Cycle||7 – 8 Dec 2019||02 Dec 2019||26 Dec 2019|
|Campus Cycle I||11 -12 Jan 2020||06 Jan 2020||28 Jan 2020|
|Regular Cycle I||22 – 23 Feb 2020||17 Feb 2020||11 Mar 2020|
|Campus Cycle II||21 -22 Mar 2020||16 Mar 2020||07 Apr 2020|
|Regular Cycle II||24, 25, 26 Apr 2020||20 Apr 2020||19 May 2020|
Important Admission Schedule for Postgraduate Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (PGP EI)
|Campus Cycle I||20 – 21 Jan 2020||16 Jan 2020|
|Campus Cycle II||24 – 25 Feb 2020||18 Feb 2020|
|Campus Cycle III||17 – 18 Mar 020||10 Mar 2020|
|Campus Cycle IV||16 – 17 Apr 2020||5 Apr 2020|
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
FLAME University is released the application form in online mode at official website. Before going to fill the candidates need to register themselves by creating their account. After that you will get an auto generated e-mail with your login information. Use this login information to apply to FLAME. During filling the form candidates are required to provide information such as entrance tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements / extracurricular activities and statement of purpose.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form.
- Application Fee: Rs. 2,000
- Mode of Payement: Debit Card, Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express), Netbanking, Wallet, UPI, etc.
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Purchase of scratch card from counsellors
Document to be submitted
The required documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate
- Copy of Graduation mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters), if received
- Copy of Graduation degree certificate, if received
- Copies of Post-graduation degree mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters) and degree certificate, if any
- Copies of any other educational qualification mark sheet and certificate, if any
- Copy of national level entrance test scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET/ GMAT), if available
- Copies of all other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Note: Please complete all mandatory details carefully and accurately. You need not complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before making the payment of application fee.
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This eligibility conditions to apply in FLAME University’s for postgraduate programs is as per last year information. Candidates are advised to check the same for reference purpose only. As soon as the officials will release the latest, we will upload it here.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31th August.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ **XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET or ***GMAT.
* IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
** XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
*** GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule.
Note : Students passing through distance mode of learning do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 Result
FLAME University shall evaluate your candidature based on different selection criteria. The admission results would be announced on the application portal as per the admission schedule. If you are selected, you will receive a copy of your offer letter by courier as well.
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Process
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test ((CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET))
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Personality Profiling
We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic record, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular/ professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programs.
An outstanding performance in the selection process may make you eligible for scholarships. (Please refer to the section on ‘Scholarships’ for details).
FLAME Pune PGDM Fee Structure
MBA (Communications Management) Program
MBA Program Fee Structure
Postgraduate Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (PGP EI) Fee Structure
For more information about FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2020, candidates can follow the official website: flame.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.