FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2019 – FLAME University, Pune has released the application for admission to postgraduate programme. Admissions to FLAME University occur in four distinct cycles. If you make an early decision to apply to FLAME, you can participate in the first cycle. Participating early in the admission process gives you a first mover advantage. Your decision to apply early is not binding on you in case you receive an offer of admission from FLAME. However, selected students will have to make a decision about their offer before the stated deadlines in their offer letter.
FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2019
The second cycle is a campus round, where we conduct our assessment process during a dedicated weekend in January on FLAME’s campus in Pune. You may also choose our regular application cycles (third and fourth cycle), which will take place in selected cities across India, as the early decision cycle. Candidates can check the schedule for FLAME Pune PGDM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Early Decision Cycle||08-09 Dec 2018||03 Dec 2018||24 Dec 2018|
|Campus Cycle I||12-13 Jan 2019||07 Jan 2019||28 Jan 2019|
|Regular Cycle I||23-24 Feb 2019||18 Feb 2019||11 Mar 2019|
|Campus Cycle II||24 Mar 2019||18 Mar 2019||08 Apr 2019|
|Regular Cycle II||27-28 Apr 2019||22 Apr 2019||17 May 2019|
|Final Cycle I||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Final Cycle II||To be announced!||To be announced!||To be announced!|
FLAME University has an online application process. You are required to provide information such as entrance tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements / extracurricular activities and statement of purpose. Please register on our application portal to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to FLAME.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for the FLAME Pune MBA Admission 2019.
Your application will be considered incomplete till an application fee of INR 1,500 is paid by you. The application fee can be paid through either of the following modes:
- Debit Card or Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express).
- Demand Draft (DD) : Please make a DD in favour of “FLAME University”, payable at Pune. In the application form, you can mention the DD details (such as the DD number, Bank, and Date). After submission of the application, please send the DD (with your name, program, and application number mentioned on the backside of DD) to FLAME University’s mailing address (Foundation for Liberal And Management Education, 401, Phoenix Commercial Complex, Bund Garden, Opp. Residency Club, Pune – 411001, Maharashtra, India).
- Purchase of scratch card from counsellors : You may directly pay the application fee by cash to any of the FLAME University’s admission counsellors by purchasing a scratch card voucher. Please fill the number mentioned on the scratch card in the application form to proceed for submission.
Document to be submitted
The required documents to be submitted at the time of application are:
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) certificate
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet
- Copy of 12th standard (or equivalent) certificate
- Copy of Graduation mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters), if received
- Copy of Graduation degree certificate, if received
- Copies of Post-graduation degree mark sheets (all years/ semesters/ trimesters) and degree certificate, if any
- Copies of any other educational qualification mark sheet and certificate, if any
- Copy of national level entrance test scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET/ GMAT), if available
- Copies of all other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials (optional, but these documents may have relevance in assessing your candidature)
Please complete all mandatory details carefully and accurately.
You need not complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before making the payment of application fee.
Click here to check the Application Checklist of FLAME Pune MBA Admission 2019
The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s postgraduate programs is the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31th August.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ **XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ MH-CET or ***GMAT.
* IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
** XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program
*** GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. Please ensure that your scores are valid till the date of enrollment specified in the schedule.
Note : Students passing through distance mode of learning do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria.
Selection and Declaration of result
FLAME University shall evaluate your candidature based on different selection criteria. The admission results would be announced on the application portal as per the admission schedule. If you are selected, you will receive a copy of your offer letter by courier as well.
The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test ((CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET))
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Personality Profiling
We follow a sliding principle for selection, where we shortlist candidates based on their overall performance on all the parameters enlisted above. As an applicant, if you score below average in your entrance test, but your application is strong in other aspects, chances are you might still get an offer from FLAME University. Obviously, the higher the test score, the better your chances of getting an offer letter. Your chances of selection are brighter if you have a strong academic record, well-articulated SOP, and extracurricular/ professional achievements.
FLAME University’s selection process is designed to give each applicant a fair chance of admission. FLAME tries to ensure that bright well-rounded individuals get admitted to its programs.
An outstanding performance in the selection process may make you eligible for scholarships. (Please refer to the section on ‘Scholarships’ for details).
Click here to check the Admission procedure of FLAME Pune MBA Admission 2019.
MBA (Communications Management) Program
MBA Program Fee Structure
For Official Website – Click here