The FORE School of Management, New Delhi Established in 1981, FORE is committed to the advancement of Management Education Research, Training & Consultancy contributing to the process of creating leaders in the global business environment. The application form has been released on the official website. Candidates can get the direct link to apply online from below page. You should haave register yourself by your personal email id and password and keep it safe untill the registration process get over. For getting more details scroll down the page.
FSM PGDM Admission 2021
Schedule for FORE School of Management Admissions 2021 is given below.
|Last date to Submission of Form||21 Dec 2020|
|Shortlisting for the Selection Process||to be announced|
|Selection Process||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|Commencement of Programme||to be announced|
Candidates can apply online from the official website. For online application, submission candidates need to pay either through net banking or credit/debit card. On successful payment, a system-generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate. Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed. Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
Application Form: Click here to Apply Online for FSM PGDM 2021 Admission.
|No. of programmes applying for||Base price in INR||18% GST||All-inclusive Application Fee in INR|
Instruction for filling up on-line form and on-line payment
- Step-1- Register with your name and Email ID using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this Email ID.
- Step-2- You will find system generated application form with distinct “Form No.” which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page, you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue”. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
- Step-3- Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “save and exit” for payment at the later stage.
- Payment Options- The payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking.
- On successful online payment, an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment. Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably.
- Important information about system-generated payment confirmation Email after completion of the payment process through Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking-
- Please do not make another payment unless TEAM-Admissions requests you to do so.
- Please check your account or notification about the deduction of the amount.
- Check the registered Email ID inbox/junk mail/spam mail.
- If no email has been received, then, contact TEAM-Admissions for a telephonic confirmation of the receipt of payment and application process completion.
- Please note that Form with incorrect/incomplete information will be rejected.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme, it is based on the previous year details-
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2021 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 1, 2021, and obtaining minimum 50% marks in an aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2020, XAT-2021 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2019 and 20th January 2021.
FORE School of Management will release the result for PGDM, PGDM-IB, and PGDM-FM 2020 on their official website. A direct link will also be provided here in order to check the result. Candidates can check the result from the official website or from that link. Those who will be selected, be able to get a chance in the admission in FORE School of Management.
Shortlisted Candidates for Selection Process
FORE School of Management has released a list of shortlisted candidates who are selected for the selection process for admission in the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business. Candidates can check their names by entering the form Number or CAT / XAT / GMAT ID. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to check the same is also given below.
The sample paper for the FORE School of Management Admissions has been released. Candidates can check the papers from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the sample paper for Business Awareness Quiz.
- Click here to check the sample paper for Sample Wat Topics.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
Official website: fsm.ac.in
Detailed Info about FORE School of Management Admissions 2021 – Download Previous Year Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.