The FORE School of Management, New Delhi Established in 1981, FORE is committed to the advancement of Management Education Research, Training & Consultancy contributing to the process of creating leaders in the global business environment.
- Two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (26th Batch)
- Two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (11th Batch)
Both the Programmes are Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India & Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
Schedule for Two-Year Full-Time PGDM Programme Batch-26 & PGDM-IB Programme Batch-11 is given below.
|Last date for the submission of the application form||20 Jan 2017|
|Shortlisting for the Selection Process||Feb 2017|
|Selection Process||Feb – Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Apr 2017|
|Commencement of Programme||June 2017|
FORE School of Management has declare the Names of Selected candidates for the Admissions-2017 (PGDM & PGDM-IB). Same can be checked by entering your Form Number or CAT / XAT / GMAT ID through the link which is provided below
Candidates can apply Online from official website www.fsm.ac.in OR through the link provided below as per the schedule. Candidates need to pay Rs. 1650 (per programme) through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking or can send Demand Draft issued in favour of FORE School of Management payable at New Delhi.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates are advised to submit their filled application form before the last date of the submission of the application form ,i.e, 20 Jan 2017.
Instruction for filling up on-line form and on-line payment
- Please register using a personal email id from above given link.
- The registered email id should be maintained throughout the Admission Process.
- You can apply using CAT-2016 Registration No., XAT-2017 ID or GMAT ID.
- The Institute will not be responsible for Non-receipt of email, if the candidate has mentioned an incorrect/inactive email id.
- The candidates are required to check the spam/junk folder of his/her registered mail box in the event of non-receipt of emails. In case of non-receipt of any email, the candidate needs to correspond with [email protected]
- If you are a new user click on New User Link and if you are an Existing user please click on Existing User link.
- Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the form online.
- Form with incorrect /incomplete information will be rejected.
- Keep the following documents ready before filling up the application form
- Scanned passport size photograph (preferably of size less than 20 kb).
- Educational Details (XIIth, Graduation). Please note that it is the responsibility of the candidate to provide accurate information with regard to academic credentials. For further information on this please click here.
- Work Experience Details
- Details of demand draft (DD) or Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.
Payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master) / Net Banking or through Demand Draft made in favour of “FORE School of Management “, payable at New Delhi.
- In case of payment using Debit/Credit or Net Banking, on successful online payment an e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id confirming receipt of application form and payment.
- In case of payment through Demand Draft, one confirmatory e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail id. Attach the original Demand Draft along with a copy of this email and send it to Admissions Office, FORE School of Management, “Adhitam Kendra”, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 so as to reach us on or before the last date for applications. Please mention the Application Form No., CAT Registration No./XAT ID/GMAT ID and your Name at the back of the Demand Draft.
- In case the page goes blank after making the payment, before proceeding towards making the payment again, kindly check credit/debit card statement or account balance or contact the admissions office at 011-41242415/011-26569996 to confirm the receipt of application fee.
- Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card Preferably
- Please click here to download Company Sponsored Certificate format
- For each programme the amount payable is Rs. 1650/-.
A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Candidates appearing in the final examination of graduation are also eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of graduation by October 3, 2017 with minimum 50% marks. A candidate must appear in CAT 2016, XAT-2017 or should have a valid GMAT score (test taken between 01 Jan 2015 & 10 Jan 2017)
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.