The FORE School of Management, New Delhi Established in 1981, FORE is committed to the advancement of Management Education Research, Training & Consultancy contributing to the process of creating leaders in the global business environment. The total number of approved seats available for this Programme is 180.
FORE School of Management Admissions 2018
Schedule for FORE School of Management Admissions 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of Application form|
|Shortlisting for the Selection Process||17 Feb 2018|
|Selection Process||Feb – Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Programme||June 2018|
Shortlisted Candidates for Selection Process
FORE School of Management has released list of shortlisted candidates who are selected for the selection process for admission in the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management in International Business. Candidates can check their names by entering the form Number or CAT / XAT / GMAT ID. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to check the same is also given below.
Shortlisted candidates: Click here to check list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process of PGDM and PGDM IB.
Candidates can apply online http://admissions.fsm.ac.in/. For online application submission candidates need to pay Rs.1947 per programme (Inclusive of 18% GST) either through net banking or credit/debit card. On successful payment, a system generated e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate. This completes the application process for the candidate.
- Apply Online Process is now over…!!!
Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe.
Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form compulsorily before appearing for the selection process.
Instruction for filling up on-line form and on-line payment
- Step-1- Register with your name and Email ID using your own secret password. All correspondence including confirmation of submission of the form will be made to this Email ID.
- Step-2- You will find system generated application form with distinct “Form No.” which you should use for further correspondence. The form consists of two pages. On completion of the first page you may proceed by clicking “Save and Continue”. You may modify the form until you have not made the payment. Once payment is made the information cannot be altered.
- Step-3- Click “Pay Now” for payment else you may “save and exit” for payment at later stage.
- Payment Options- The payment can be made either online using Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking.
- On successful online payment an Email will be sent to your registered Email ID confirming receipt of application form and payment. Kindly make payments through Visa/Master Card preferably.
- For each programme, the amount payable is Rs. 1947/- (inclusive of 18% GST).
- Important information about system-generated payment confirmation Email after completion of the payment process through Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking-
- Please do not make another payment unless TEAM-Admissions requests you to do so.
- Please check your account or notification about the deduction of the amount.
- Check the registered Email ID inbox/junk mail/spam mail for any email from [email protected]
- If no email has been received, then, contact TEAM-Admissions at 011-41242415/011-26569996 for a telephonic confirmation of the receipt of payment and application process completion.
- If an email confirmation is required by you, please send an email to [email protected] mentioning the FSM Application Form No. or CAT/XAT/GMAT ID, MOBILE No. and Name and we will confirm receipt of payment and application process completion.
- Please note that Form with incorrect/incomplete information will be rejected.
- Please click here to download Company Sponsored Certificate format.
The candidates fulfilling the following criteria are eligible for the programme-
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2018 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Monday, October 1, 2018 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2017, XAT-2018 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2016 and 10th January 2018.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Some selection criteria may be added/removed as considered appropriate by the Institute. The final criteria for selection shall be informed to the candidates before the selection process.
Detailed Info about FORE School of Management Admissions 2018 – Download Information Brochure
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below.