IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020 – Institute of Management and Information Science (IMIS), Bhubaneswar has issued the Application Form for admission into PGDM & PGDM-F programme for the academic session 2020. PGDM is basically the oldest and the most prestigious two year full time management program of IMIS. The two year Admission for PGDM & PGDM-F will be based upon score card of CAT/XAT/MAT/C-MAT. Candidates can check the details of IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria and other information for admission on this page below.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM Course have to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form online.
|Entrance exams||Last Date to apply|
|For CAT candidates||31 Dec 2019|
|For XAT candidates||31 Jan 2020|
|For MAT candidates (Sep MAT)||31 Oct 2019|
|For MAT candidates (Dec MAT)||31 Jan 2020|
|For MAT candidates (Feb MAT)||31 Mar 2020|
|For MAT candidates (May MAT)||31 May 2020|
|For CMAT candidates||31 May 2020|
Management courses offered at IMIS Bhubaneswar
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Finance (PGDM-F)
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM 2020 Application Form
A candidate can apply online to IMIS by logging on to imis.ac.in for registration or from the below given link. Complete instructions for online application are available on this website. Upon submission of the application form, an Identification No (ID) will be allotted to the candidate. Please note this ID Number for further correspondence.
Application Form: Click Here to apply Online for IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020.
How to Apply
Candidates should follow the given instructions for filling the application form-
- A candidate can Apply Online to IMIS by logging on to imis.ac.in for registration. Complete instructions for online application are available at this website. Upon submission of the application form an Identification No (ID) will be allotted to the candidate. Please note this ID Number for further correspondence.
- A candidate can also purchase the application form & Info-bulletin by sending Rs.1000/- application fee and the same can be submitted to IMIS by post.
Documents Required along with the application
Attested photocopies of duplicates of the following documents and photographs are to be submitted along with the application. The final year graduating students are required to submit the Class X pass certificate and photograph with an undertaking to submit the degree pass mark sheet/certificate by August 31, 2020.
- Class 10th Pass Certificate & Mark sheet
- Class 12th Pass Certificate & Mark sheet
- Degree Certificates (Provisional acceptable)
- Degree / PG Mark Sheet
- College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the institute last attended
- Recent colored passport size (10nos.) photographs (To be submitted at the time of admission)
(All Original certificates and mark sheets will be verified and the original C.L.C shall be submitted to the Institute at the time of admission)
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification for admission into PGDM (Dual Specialization) Program is Bachelor’s Degree in any discpline. For admission students can apply with CAT/XAT/MAT/C-MAT/JEE/Other National Level Test Score Cards. The candidates pursuing final year graduation and expecting their result by August 31, 2020 can also apply.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection will be made on the basis of scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ C-MAT followed by G.D. & P.I, which will be conducted at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and other parts of the country. The date for G.D. & P.I. will be declared later.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM 2020 Scholarship
Candidates securing 65% and above in aggregate marks throughout the career will get scholarship of Rs.40,000/- for this Program. Scholarship is also available for the candidates of Defence Personnel and Economically Backward Classes. The scholarship amount will be deducted from the installment amount in the ratio 1:1:2.
- 5% Free Seats are reserved for Students from J & K and Ladakh
- All fees can be paid in favor of “Institute of Management & Information Science” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- All fees paid to the institute are non-refundable in case of discontinuity/removal/misconduct etc.
- All Legal disputes/controversies etc to be redressed within Bhubaneswar jurisdictions only.
IMIS Bhubaneswar PGDM 2020 Fee Structure
|1st Installment||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|2nd Installment||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|3rd Installment||Rs. 1,60,000/-|
|4th Installment||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Dress code||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Club Fees||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Application Form||Rs. 1,000/-|
For Complete Information of IMIS Bhubaneswar Admission 2020 – Download The Information Brochure
If you have any queries please ask in the comments below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.