ISB Hyderabad MFB Admission 2021
ISB Hyderabad PGP MFB Admission 2021 is open. The institute is offering Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business (PGP MFAB). Candidates who wish to get admission in it can check date, fee, and apply. Also understand BAT exam details from here.
Dates and Fees
|Round 1||November 22, 2020||₹ 15,000|
|Round 2||March 21, 2021||₹ 15,000|
|BAT (Business Admissions Test)||Ongoing||Included in Application fee|
Click here to apply.
ISB is currently accepting the admissions for the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business (PGP MFAB). Members of family businesses who intend to manage their business are eligible to apply to this programme. This programme is intended for individuals who possess exceptional business acumen and can demonstrate their potential as leaders.
Candidates applying to the programme must fulfill the admission criteria and have strong commitment to continue and contribute to the family business. The selection process is stringent and individuals with a strong drive and passion to create an impact will make it to the programme.
The below-listed documents are to be scanned & uploaded with the application.
- Colour photograph
- Copy of Passport
- Grade 12 marksheet/transcript
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree marksheets/transcripts (all semesters/years)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Marksheets/transcripts and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
- Business Card
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the bachelor’s degree at the time of submitting the application.
- No mandatory work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that experience of 2-3 years will add a lot of value
- Should be a member of family business intending to carry it forward.
- Knowledge of Family Business
- Academic Performance
- Business Leadership Potential
- Performance in BAT Test
- Inclination Towards Achievement
- Work Experience
- Size, Scale, Complexity, Legacy of Business
- Performance in Interview
ISB BAT 2021
BAT is developed as an admissions assessment test for business education programmes. It is designed to gauge test takers’ business acumen and analytical thinking through real-world problems. Appearing for BAT exam is mandatory for the PGP MFAB applicants
About Online Test – Online BAT test can be conveniently taken either at home or at work. All you need are:
- Identification Document (ID)
- A good internet connectivity
- A working webcam
The exam is administered by a remote proctor. You will be supervised via webcam and microphone while you take your test.
Here are a few BAT sample papers:
To register for the online BAT test, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to prepare for the test? – To get started with preparing for the BAT exam, visit the ISB’s official portal on the Business Test MethodsTM platform: https://btmethods.com/s/isb
- Understand the format and structure of the test.
- Do some drills to help you to refresh your verbal and quantitative skills.
- Familiarise yourself with the timing for the test.
- Practice, practice, practice!
Try the two Sample Tests given on the BAT webpage. You may (if required) purchase the BAT Official Guide for $50.
Official Website: isb.edu
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.