Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) had released the notification for admission in PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) programmes for the academic year 2018. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- PGDM- Executive
- PGDM Part Time
- LBS Entrepreneurial and Incubation Centre (LBSEIC)
- LBS Risk Management Centre (LBSRMC)
- LBS Research Centre for Public Policy
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2018
Applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2018 have to fill an application form. Last Date for submission of Complete Application form is December 31, 2017. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can check the complete schedule below.
|CAT 2017 Registration Starts||09 Aug 2017|
|CAT 2017 Registration Ends||20 Sep 2017|
|CAT 2017 Admit Card Download||18 Oct 2017|
|CAT 2017 Test||26 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of LBSIM PGDM application||31 Dec 2017|
|GD / Personal Interview||Last week of February, 2018|
|Announcement of final results||Ist week of April, 2018|
|Programme commences||15 Jun 2018|
|Orientation Programme||15-18 Jun 2018|
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2018
The Information Brochure and Application Form for the programme, giving detailed information, is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm (except 2nd Saturday & Sundays and holidays) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus,
Application Form can be filled online with provision of online payment or can be downloaded from website: www.lbsim.ac.in. Such downloaded application forms must be submitted along with a DD for Rs. 2025/- (Rs. 2200/- for candidates residing abroad) in favour of ‘LBS Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi, towards information brochure, postage and processing.
Completed Application Forms must be sent to:
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management,
Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2017. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Minimum five years’ experience. Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe at http://www.gmat.com
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from 1st October 2016 onwards from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananathapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore. GD/PI centre can be changed by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/ Current GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website: www.lbsim.ac.in
For PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2018.
The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: www.lbsim.ac.in
|PGDM – General||180|
|PGDM – Finance||60|
|PGDM – Part time||60|
|PGDM – Executive||60|
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
Plot No. 11/7, Near Sector-11 Metro Station, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Tel: 011-25307700 (100 lines), Fax: 011-25307799
Email: [email protected], Website: www.lbsim.ac.in