Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has released the notification for admission in PGDM programmes for the academic year 2019. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
- PGDM- (Research and Business Analytics)
- PGDM – (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
- PGDM – Part Time
- PGDM – Executive
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2019
Applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2019 have to fill an application form. Last Date for submission of Complete Application form is December 15, 2018. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can check the complete schedule below.
|CAT 2018 Registration Starts||08 Aug 2018|
|CAT 2018 Registration Ends||26 Sep 2018|
|CAT 2018 Admit Card Download||24 Oct 2018|
|CAT 2018 Test||25 Nov 2018|
|Last date for submission of LBSIM PGDM application||15 Dec 2018|
|GD / Personal Interview||February – March 2019|
|The announcement of final results||April 2019|
|Programme commences||15 Jun 2019|
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2019
The Information Brochure and Application Form for the programme, giving detailed information, is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm (except 2nd Saturday & Sundays and holidays) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus.
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2019.
Application Fee Details & How to Apply
- Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad) starting from October 2018.
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website www.lbsim.ac.in., and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad). The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates can apply Online also at www.lbsim.ac.in. For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1,250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
- The Application forms can also be obtained by post by forwarding a demand draft of Rs. 1,325/- drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi”.
Note: Completed Application Form must be sent to
Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2019, can also apply. However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2019. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) conducted by the IIMs on November 25, 2018, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between January 01, 2018 and January 15, 2019.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between January 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between January 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Minimum five years’ experience. Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe at www.gmat.com
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from September 23, 2018 onwards from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananathapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore. GD/PI centre can be changed by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/ Current GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website: www.lbsim.ac.in
For PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be held during February and March 2019.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be
displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: www.lbsim.ac.in
Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection in April-May 2019. The result will also be uploaded on LBSIM’s website. LBSIM will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any admission communication by way of loss during transit or otherwise. All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.
For more details about LBISM Admission 2019 – Download Information Broucher
Official Website – www.lbsim.ac.in.