LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022 – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has released the application form for admission to PGDM (General), PGDM (Finance), PGDM (Research And Business Analytics) etc. Candidates can submit the application form at lbsim.ac.in. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree of 50% or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience and other information disclosed in the application form will be called for Written Ability Test/Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Candidates can check the detail about LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022, such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest – LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022 application form has released. Scroll down to apply.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022
Applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022 have to fill an application form. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can check the complete schedule for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2022 from below.
|Last date for submission of LBSIM application||23 Oct 2021|
|Application process ends||1st week of Dec 2021|
|GD/PI process||2nd week of Feb 2022 to 2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Announcement of results||1st week of Apr 2022|
|Commencement of the course||15 Jun 2022|
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2022
The online application form is available now at lbsim.ac.in. Applicants shall first register themselves after the successfully registering they will get Email or OTP verification code. Once you get the code, the application has been verified they would have to fill the application form online and upload necessary documents and to complete the application process they would have to pay the fee. Candidates can fill the application form with the help of the link provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2022.
Application Fee Details & How to Apply
- For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1,250/- either through Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking Or UPI.
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website lbsim.ac.in., and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
Note: Completed Application Form must be sent to
Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
The Institute offers following courses which are recognized by AICTE:
PGDM Two Year Full-time Programmes offered:
- PGDM – General
- PGDM – Financial Management
- PGDM – Research and Business Analytics
- PGDM – E-Business
- PGDM – Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Other Program(s) offered
- 15 Months PGDM – Executive
- 27 Months PGDM
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Program in Management (E-FPM)
LBSIM PGDM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2021, can also apply. However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2022. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) conducted by the IIMs on November 28, 2021, or Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2022) conducted by XLRI on January 2, 2022 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between October 1, 2021 and January 15, 2022.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at test centre outside India, between October 1, 2021, and January 15, 2022.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between October 1, 2021, and January 15, 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Minimum five years’ experience. Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ XAT/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe.
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ XAT/Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM:
For PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
LBSIM PGDM 2022 Result
The result for LBSIM PGDM Admission will be released on the official website. Candidates need to enter the CAT Roll no. to check their result for WAT and GD/PI. Result for GD/PI and WAT will available on the official website i.e. lbsitm.ac.in also, a direct link to check will be provided here.
LBSIM PGDM 2022 Selection Procedure
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ XAT/GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/XAT/GMAT score and 40% for prior academic performance, Written Ability Test/ Extempore, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: http://www.lbsim.ac.in.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBISM) offers an array of programmes starting with its flagship Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General) to the Three-Year Full-Time Programme in Master of Computer Application. The PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) are the most sought after programmes of the Institute drawing a competitive CAT score and having a pan-Indian representation. LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute provides quality-based business education to diversified student community representing nook and corner of India by adopting innovative teaching methodology, developing scientific temper, fostering industrial links and engaging in research.
Q 1. Does Lbsim accept MAT score?
A 1. LBSIM will accept CAT 2021 exam scores for short listing the candidates for admission to its flagship two-year full-time PGDM batch 2022. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted the PGDM from LBSIM equivalence to MBA programme.
Q 2. What is General PGDM?
A 2. PGDM (Dual) is a specialization wherein you can specialize in any of the two domains of marketing, hr, operations, finance & business analytics. And PGDM (General) is a general management course.
Q 3. Is LBSIM a good college?
A 3. LBSIM is a very well reputed institute in New Delhi. It’s been there since 1995 and has consistently featured amongst the top B-Schools of India. Good Faculty, great exposure, and good placement records make it a good college for Management aspirants.
Q 4. What is PGDM Finance?
A 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Finance Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary. PGDM in Finance is a 1-year full-time postgraduate diploma course, the eligibility for which is a graduation degree in any course with an aggregate of 50% marks or above from a recognized university.
Official Website – lbsim.ac.in
For more details about LBISM PGDM Admission 2022 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.