LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has released the GD/PI Results of selected candidates for Admission at the official website, lbsim.ac.in. The Schedule for online GD and PI will be sent to shortlisted students via e-mail in a few days. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Candidates can check the detail about LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021, such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: LBSIM has declared the GD/PI Results for PGDM Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021
Applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 have to fill an application form. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can check the complete schedule for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 from below.
|Common Admission Test (CAT) date||29 Nov 2020|
|Last date for submission of LBSIM application|
|GD / Personal Interview||Feb – Mar 2021|
|Result Declaration||Apr 2021|
|Fee deposit||Apr – Jun 2021|
|Programme commences||Jun 2021|
LBSIM PGDM Result 2021
The result for LBSIM PGDM Admission has been released on the official website. Candidates need to enter the CAT Roll no. to check their result for WAT and GD/PI. Result for GD/PI and WAT is available on the official website i.e. lbsitm.ac.in also, a direct link to check the provided below.
Check Result: Click here to check the GD/PI Results of selected candidates for PGDM Admission 2021.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form Extended
Last date to submission of application form has been extended up to January 22, 2021. Check the details is given below the image.
The Institute offers following courses which are recognized by AICTE:
- PGDM-General (2 yrs)
- PGDM-Finance (2 yrs)
- PGDM- (Research and Business Analytics) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – Part Time (3 yrs)
- PGDM – Executive (15 month)
- MCA (3 yrs)
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2021
The online application form has been available now at the official website. Applicants shall first register themselves after the successfully registering they will get Email or OTP verification code. Once you get the code, the application has been verified they would have to fill the application form online and upload necessary documents and to complete the application process they would have to pay the fee. Candidates can fill the application form with the help of the link provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2021.
Application Fee Details & How to Apply
- Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad).
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website lbsim.ac.in., and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad). The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
Note: Completed Application Form must be sent to
Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
LBSIM PGDM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2021. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs on November 24, 2020, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between October 01, 2019 and January 15, 2020.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at test centre outside India, between October 1, 2020, and January 15, 2021.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between October 1, 2020, and January 15, 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Minimum five years’ experience. Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe at gmat.com.
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from September 23, 2018 onwards from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananathapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore. GD/PI centre can be changed by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/ Current GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website: http://www.lbsim.ac.in
For PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
LBSIM PGDM 2021 Selection Procedure
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be held during Last week of March 2021.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: lbsim.ac.in
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBISM) offers an array of programmes starting with its flagship Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General) to the Three-Year Full-Time Programme in Master of Computer Application. The PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) are the most sought after programmes of the Institute drawing a competitive CAT score and having a pan-Indian representation. LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute provides quality-based business education to diversified student community representing nook and corner of India by adopting innovative teaching methodology, developing scientific temper, fostering industrial links and engaging in research.
Q 1. Does Lbsim accept MAT score?
A 1. LBSIM will accept CAT 2020 exam scores for short listing the candidates for admission to its flagship two-year full-time PGDM batch 2020-22. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted the PGDM from LBSIM equivalence to MBA programme.
Q 2. What is General PGDM?
A 2. PGDM (Dual) is a specialization wherein you can specialize in any of the two domains of marketing, hr, operations, finance & business analytics. And PGDM (General) is a general management course.
Q 3. Is LBSIM a good college?
A 3. LBSIM is a very well reputed institute in New Delhi. It’s been there since 1995 and has consistently featured amongst the top B-Schools of India. Good Faculty, great exposure, and good placement records make it a good college for Management aspirants.
Q 4. What is PGDM Finance?
A 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Finance Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary. PGDM in Finance is a 1-year full-time postgraduate diploma course, the eligibility for which is a graduation degree in any course with an aggregate of 50% marks or above from a recognized university.
Official Website – lbsim.ac.in.
For more details about LBISM PGDM Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.