LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has further extended the application form deadline up to September 01, 2020. The selected students had to pay the admission fee up to April 22, 2020, however, the deadline has been extended now. Check the complete announcement by scrolling down. The institute released the notification for admission in PGDM programmes. Application Form is made available on the official website. The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: Last date to submission of application form has been extended up to September 01, 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020
Applicants interested in applying for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020 have to fill an application form. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can check the complete schedule for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020 from below.
|Issue of LBSIM Application Brochure from||29 Sep 2019|
|Common Admission Test (CAT) date||24 Nov 2019|
|Last date for submission of LBSIM PGDM application|
01 Sep 2020
|GD / Personal Interview|
|First Selection list out|
|Last date to pay admission fee|
20 Oct 2020
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020 Admission Fee deadline Extended
The institute released a notification on its website intimating about the extension of admission fee submission deadline due to the problems faced in lockdown. Check the detailed announcement below.
The Institute offers following courses which are recognized by AICTE:
- PGDM-General (2 yrs)
- PGDM-Finance (2 yrs)
- PGDM- (Research and Business Analytics) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – Part Time (3 yrs)
- PGDM – Executive (15 month)
- MCA (3 yrs)
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2020
Application Form for LBSIM PGDM 2020 has been released and it is available on the official website. Candidates would have to first register themselves after successfully registering they will get Email or OTP verification. Once the application has been verified they would have to fill the application form online and upload necessary documents and to complete application process they would have to pay the fee. Candidates can fill the application form with the help of link provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for LBSIM PGDM 2020.
Application Fee Details & How to Apply
- Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad).
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website lbsim.ac.in., and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad). The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
Note: Completed Application Form must be sent to
Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
LBSIM PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination in the year 2020, can also apply. However, such candidates, have to submit a certificate from the Principal / Registrar of their University/institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, based on latest available grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2020. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs on November 24, 2019, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between October 01, 2019 and January 15, 2020.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, between January 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between October 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks with Minimum five years’ experience. Company sponsored candidates will be preferred
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates seeking admission to LBSIM will be required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe at gmat.com.
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure from September 23, 2018 onwards from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananathapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore. GD/PI centre can be changed by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/ Current GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website: www.lbsim.ac.in
For PGDM Executive Course
- The selection will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/GMAT recent scores/ test conducted by LBSIM and personal interview.
LBSIM PGDM 2020 Selection Procedure
- Candidates are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which will be held during Last week of February 2020.
- The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, past academic performance and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website: lbsim.ac.in
LBSIM PGDM Result 2020
Result for LBSIM PGDM Admission will be released on the official website. Candidates need to enter the CAT Roll no. to check their result for WAT and GD/PI. Result for GD/PI and WAT is available on the official website i.e. lbsitm.ac.in also, a direct link to check the same will also be provided below.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBISM) offers an array of programmes starting with its flagship Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General) to the Three-Year Full-Time Programme in Master of Computer Application. The PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) are the most sought after programmes of the Institute drawing a competitive CAT score and having a pan-Indian representation. LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute provides quality-based business education to diversified student community representing nook and corner of India by adopting innovative teaching methodology, developing scientific temper, fostering industrial links and engaging in research.
Q 1. Does Lbsim accept MAT score?
A 1. LBSIM will accept CAT 2019 exam scores for short listing the candidates for admission to its flagship two-year full-time PGDM batch 2020-22. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted the PGDM from LBSIM equivalence to MBA programme.
Q 2. What is General PGDM?
A 2. PGDM (Dual) is a specialization wherein you can specialize in any of the two domains of marketing, hr, operations, finance & business analytics. And PGDM (General) is a general management course.
Q 3. Is LBSIM a good college?
A 3. LBSIM is a very well reputed institute in New Delhi. It’s been there since 1995 and has consistently featured amongst the top B-Schools of India. Good Faculty, great exposure, and good placement records make it a good college for Management aspirants.
Q 4. What is PGDM Finance?
A 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Finance Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary. PGDM in Finance is a 1-year full-time postgraduate diploma course, the eligibility for which is a graduation degree in any course with an aggregate of 50% marks or above from a recognized university.
Q 5. Does LBSIM accept CMAT score?
A 5. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) New Delhi is also one of the renowned B schools in Delhi and is AICTE approved. … But LBSIM admission eligibility and process declares the acceptance of CAT 2015 scores only. CMAT 2016 scores will not be accepted by LBSIM as the admission process clarifies.
Official Website – lbsim.ac.in.
For more details about LBISM PGDM Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.