Myra Business School PGDM and PGPX Admission 2019 – Myra Business School offers admission to PGDM for the academic year 2019-21 and PGPX for the academic year 2018-20. The Admissions Committee puts great effort into understanding each applicant’s academic ability, career goals, leadership potential, extracurricular interests, and interpersonal skills. In order to create a diverse and intellectually stimulating learning environment, MYRA seeks to admit students from all disciplines and walks of life.
Myra Business School PGDM and PGPX Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply for admission to PGDM and PGPX programmes. Applicants should have valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/GRE scores. Myra Business School regards entrance exam scores as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully amongst other factors. MYRA’s PGDM program is AICTE approved and hence accepts CMAT scores.
Schedule for Myra Business School PGDM and PGPX Admission 2019 is given below.
|Round||Submission Deadline||Offer Date||Acceptance Date|
|Round 1||Dec 15, 2018||Dec 22, 2018||Dec 29 2018|
|Round 2||Feb 15, 2019||Feb 27, 2019||Mar 03 2019|
|Round 3||Jun 11, 2019||Jun 18, 2019||Jun 22, 2019|
|Commence of Classes||24 Jun 2019|
You can apply to the MYRA School of Business either through our online portal or by downloading a PDF application form.
Application form: The Application form of PGDM and PGPX course has been released. Candidates can fill the same from following links.
An application fee of INR 1000/USD 20 can be paid through our Online Gateway, a Demand Draft in favour of the MYRA School of Business, or an Electronic Wire Transfer to the account below.
Filled application forms along with your supporting documents should be mailed to email@example.com or to the following address:
Office of Admissions
MYRA School of Business
Near Infosys, Opp. Power Grid
Mysore, Karnataka – 571130
Mysore Royal Academy
State Bank of India, Commercial Branch, Mysore, Karnataka
A/C No: 31409573150 | IFSC code: sbin0004161
- View here the General instruction of filling the application form.
How to fill the Application Form of PGDM and PGPX course
- Website is best viewed in either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Make sure that the names of any files you choose to upload, do not contain any white spaces
- Have the following information ready beforehand – Communication Address (Verify PIN Code), Eligibility, Educational Details (Institution Name, University and Grade)
- Keep ready the soft copy of a good quality, recent photograph of yours in either “jpeg” or “png” or “gif” format
- Registration number and score card of the qualifying exam to be kept ready for use
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline, from a recognized institution. Your subject background, extra-curricular activities, awards, and recognition are also considered.
- MYRA takes into account candidates 10th, 12th and Graduation Scores
- Entrance Exam score: MYRA considers the following four different entrance exam scores – CAT, XAT, NMAT®, GMAT®, GRE® or MET® (MYRA Entrance Test)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) Essay: MYRA looks for understanding the person behind the application and hence SOP plays an important role. SOP offers candidates an opportunity to share their thinking and showcase their achievements in areas other than academics. It is also a way to weave one’s dreams and passion into a convincing narrative about one’s choice of activities whether music or fine arts or sports or others
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Achievements: If one has achieved special success as exemplified in awards or medals etc., including patents and such other intellectual property, due consideration is given
Eligibility for consideration of applications
|Exam||MYRA will consider|
|CAT||60 percentile and above|
|XAT||60 percentile and above|
|GMAT||500 and above|
|GRE||280 and above|
|CMAT||260 and above|
|MAT||80 percentile or 700 and above|
|SNAP||80 percentile or above|
|NMAT||175 and above|
|TISS||60 and above|
Official Website: www.myra.ac.in
For more detail regarding the Myra Business School PGDM and PGPX Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure