MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 – Myra School of Business offers admission to PGDM and PGPX courses for the academic year 2020 – 22 and 2020 – 2021 respectively. The Admissions Committee puts great effort into understanding each applicant’s academic ability, career goals, leadership potential, extracurricular interests, and interpersonal skills. Candidates must pass their bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50th percentile in order to apply for the course. Also, candidates must have a valid score in any entrance test. Scroll down for getting more information about application form, eligibility, etc from this page.
Lastest: Applicaation form has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for admission to PGDM and PGPX programmes. Applicants should have valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/GRE scores. Myra School of Business regards entrance exam scores as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully amongst other factors. Check below the dates for MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 from given table:
|Releasing of online application form||1 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit online application form||As per MSB|
|Interview Round||As per MSB|
MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply to the MYRA School of Business either through our online portal or by downloading a PDF application form. Application forms are available on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill the application form. Candidates can fill the same from the following links.
Candidates have to pay the INR 500/USD 20 which can be paid wither through the Online Gateway or Demand Draft or an Electronic Wire Transfer. They have to draw a Demand Draft in favour of the MYRA School of Business. Candidates can transfer the fee to the following bank account:
Mysore Royal Academy
State Bank of India, Commercial Branch, Mysore, Karnataka
A/C No: 31409573150 | IFSC code: sbin0004161
Instruction to fill the Application Form of PGDM and PGPX course:
- Website is best viewed in either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Make sure that the names of any files you choose to upload, do not contain any white spaces
- Have the following information ready beforehand – Communication Address (Verify PIN Code), Eligibility, Educational Details (Institution Name, University and Grade)
- Keep ready the soft copy of a good quality, recent photograph of yours in either “jpeg” or “png” or “gif” format
- Registration number and score card of the qualifying exam to be kept ready for use
Documents Required while filling the Application Form for MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020
Candidates must keep ready with the following documents before filling the application form:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and Certificate
- Attached copy of entrance exam scorecard
- DD details
Candidates have to mailed these supporting documents along with the filled application form to [email protected] or send the same to the following address:
Office of Admissions
MYRA School of Business
Near Infosys, Opp. Power Grid
Mysore, Karnataka – 571130
MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 from below:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidate should have a valid in the following entrance test – CAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, GRE or MET (MYRA Entrance Test)
- Candidates have to write an essay with a word limit of 2000 words.
Eligibility for consideration of applications:
As per previous year!
|Exam||MYRA will consider|
|CAT||60 percentile and above|
|XAT||60 percentile and above|
|GMAT||500 and above|
|GRE||280 and above|
|CMAT||260 and above|
|MAT||80 percentile or 700 and above|
|SNAP||80 percentile or above|
|NMAT||175 and above|
|TISS||60 and above|
Selection Procedure for MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020
Those candidates who are seeking admission for MSB PGDM and PGPX courses must check the selection proecedure as given below:
- Candidates who wish to take admission in Myra School of Business have to fill either online or offline application form through the official website.
- After that, candidates have to send a DD to the authorities along with the supporting documents.
- Authorities consider 10th, 12th class and graduation marks for selection.
- Also, candidates must have a valid score in CAT, XAT, NMA, GMAT, GRE or MET (MYRA Entrance Test) entrance test.
- Then, the candidates called for the interview process.
- Qualified candidates are issued offer letters for admission.
MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for the acdemic year 2020 – 2022 from the given table:
|Particulars||PGDM 1st Year||PGDM 2nd Year|
|Admission Fee||INR 50,000/USD 1,500*||INR 50,000/USD 1,500*|
|Tutiton Fee||INR 4,00,000/USD 12,000*||INR 4,00,000/USD 12,000*|
|Facilities Fee||INR 50,000/USD 1,500*||INR 50,000/USD 1,500*|
|Total||INR 5,00,000/USD 15,000*||INR 5,00,000/USD 15,000*|
MSB PGDM and PGPX Admission 2020 Placement
MYRA School of Business is responsible for conducting placement drives at the campus. In the year 2019, 96% of students were placed in top companies. The key recruiters are AON, BOSCH, BRIGADE, ACER, Gartner, HDFC, Zomato etc. Candidates can check the placement record for the academic year 2018 and 2019 from the table given below:
|Highest Salary||16 LPA||14 LPA|
|Average Salary||7.5 LPA||6 LPA|
|Number of Recruiters||23||26|
About MYRA School of Business
MYRA School of Business was established in 2012 under the ages of Mysore Royal Academy. The school is situated in Mysore. At present, MYRA offers various following programs – PGDM, PGPX, MBA, MDP and Ph.D. It provides many facilities to the students like six lecture halls, library, hostel, auditorium, seminar hall, labs, etc. The library of MYRA is the backbone of the academic and research activities of MYRA. Admission to the PDGM and MBA courses are done on the basis of the entrance test. Only those candidates can get admission in MYRA who have a valid score in the entrance test.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on MSB PGDM and PGPX courses Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: myra.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.