NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 – National Institute of Bank Management, Pune has released the online application form for admission in PGDM ((B&FS) course at pgdm.nibmindia.org. Application form for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) is available till March 20, 2021. Graduate candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for NIBM PGDM Admission. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021) scores followed by the Writing Ability Test and Interview in selected centres. Go through this article to know the entire admission process of NIBM PGDM (B&FS) 2021-2023 session.
Latest: NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form is out. Scroll down to fill the form.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility at least once before applying for NIBM PGDM Admission 2021. Below we mentioned the schedule of PGDM (B&FS) Admission for 2021 academic year.
|Last date for submission of application forms at NIBM||20 Mar 2021|
|Date for Writing Ability Test and Interview||Apr 2021|
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in NIBM PGDM for the academic session 2021 – 2023 can fill the application form as per the schedule. Eligible candidates can apply online at pgdm.nibmindia.org. Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date of the submission. Direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for NIBM PGDM Admission 2021.
How to Fill the NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form?
Candidates must check the below easy steps to fill online application form for NIBM PGDM Admission:
Step 1: Registration: In first step, you need to register yourself by visiting on the official website i.e. pgdm.nibmindia.org.
Step 2: Login: After completing the registration process, Now you have to log in for filling the form by providing login details like Email and Password.
Step 3: Fill the online Application Form: After login, Candidates need to fill the online application form by providing Personal and Educational Details.
Step 4: Upload Required Document: In this Step, candidates need to upload the photograph and Documents in prescribed format.
Step 5: Pay Application Fee: Candidates now have to make the payment of the application fee through Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Net Banking.
All communications related to NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 should be addressed to:
The Dean-Education & Principal
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd, Pune 411 048.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel : 020-26716000
No claim of refund will be entertained on application fee
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates are advised to go through eligibility at least once before applying which is given on the official website or on this page.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/ Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2021 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2021) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 31, 2021. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM would not allow any candidate to join the programme in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a bachelor degree on or before June 30, 2021.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2020/ XAT (2021)/ CMAT (2021) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview in selected centers. Shortlisted applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Selected Candidates
National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) releases the selected candidates list for Admission to PGDM (B & FS) 2021-23. Candidates can check it from the official website or through the direct link will be provided below. Selected candidates have to confirm their acceptance by e-mail before the last date of submission.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 Fee Structure
NIBM PGDM Admission Fee Structure is as per the last year. Usually, Fee Structure of PGDM Admission remains the same. However, any change in the Fee structure for PGDM Admission will be updated here:
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: pgdm.nibmindia.org
For Complete Details of NIBM PGDM Admission 2021 – Download Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.