NIBM PGDM Admission 2018 – National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) has issued a notification two-year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) for the session 2018-20. Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2017 / ATMA (Feb 2018) / CMAT (2018). Candidates can check all the details related to NIBM PGDM Admission 2017 here like application procedure, important dates, eligibility criteria,etc.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to go through eligibility at least once before applying which is given on the official website or on this page. After the application process shortlisting will be done. Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2017/ATMA (2018)/CMAT (2018) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2018 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
Duration of Course – 2 years
Schedule of the NIBM PGDM Admission 2018 is given below
|Last date for receiving filled-in application forms at NIBM|
Candidates seeking admission in NIBM PGDM for the academic session 2018 – 2020 can fill the application form as per the schedule. Eligible candidates are now able to fill their application form once the application form will be released by NIBM officially. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
Eligible candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date of the submission.
Application fee – Rs. 1500 /- (Plus service charges and service tax as applicable for online payment / bank drafts).
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2017 / ATMA (February 2018) / CMAT (2018) for short-listing candidates for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/ Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2018 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before June 30, 2018) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute with at least 50% marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 31, 2018. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM would not allow any candidate to join the programme in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a bachelor degree on or before June 30, 2018.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2017/ ATMA (February 2018/ CMAT (2018).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2017/ ATMA (February 2018/ CMAT (2018) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2018 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
For Complete Details of NIBM PGDM Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.