NIBM PGDM Admission 2017 – National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) has issued a notification two-year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) for the session 2017-19. Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2016 / ATMA (2017) / CMAT (2017). Candidates can check all the details related to NIBM PGDM Admission 2017 here like application procedure, important dates, eligibility criteria,etc.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2017
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to go through eligibility at least once before applying which is given on the official website or on this page. After the application process shortlisting will be done. Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2016/ATMA (2017)/CMAT (2017) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2017 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
Duration of Course – 2 years
Schedule of the NIBM PGDM Admission 2017 is given below
|Last date for receiving filled-in application forms at NIBM||
National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) has published the Names of Centre wise Shortlisted Applicants for WAT/PI with Date and Venue. Kindly check the details through the link provided below.
All applicants of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) 2017-19 may please note the following cut-off for WAT/PI:
- CAT 2016 : 80.00 percentile and above
- ATMA (February 2017 examination) : 90.00 percentile and above
- CMAT (January 2017) : 93 percentile (score 220) and above
The final selection will be based on CAT/ATMA/CMAT score, academic performance, English writing test and performance in PI. No correspondence will be entertained by the Institute in this regard.
Candidates seeking admission in NIBM PGDM for the academic session 2017 – 2019 can fill the application form as per the schedule. Eligible candidates are now able to fill their application form once the application form will be released by NIBM officially. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
Eligible candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date of the submission.
Application fee – Rs. 1250 /- (Plus service charges and service tax as applicable for online payment / bank drafts).
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2016 / ATMA (2017) / CMAT (2017) for short-listing candidates for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates’ CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of ba%MCEPASTEBIN%chelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by 30 Jun 2017 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute (issued on or before 30 Jun 2017) stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate.
- Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark-sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification referred to in the certificate issued by Principal/Registrar of their college/institute with at least 50 per cent marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is 31 Oct 2017. Non-fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. NIBM would not allow any candidate to join the programme in case the candidate is unable to complete all the requirements for a Bachelor degree on or before 30 Jun 2017. Instances of provision of incorrect information and process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2016 / ATMA (2017) / CMAT (2017).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2016 / ATMA (2017) / CMAT (2017) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2017 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
For Complete Details of NIBM PGDM Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification