NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 – National Institute of Bank Management, Pune has released the online application form for admission in PGDM ((B&FS) course at pgdm.nibmindia.org. Application form for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) is available till March 20, 2020. Graduate candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for NIBM PGDM Admission. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) scores followed by the Writing Ability Test and Interview in selected centres. Go through this article to know the entire admission process of NIBM PGDM (B&FS) 2020-2022 session.
Latest: NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form is out. Scroll down to fill the same.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility at least once before applying for NIBM PGDM Admission 2020.Below we mentioned the schedule of PGDM (B&FS) Admission for 2020 academic year.
|Last date for submission of application forms at NIBM||20 Mar 2020|
|Date for Writing Ability Test and Interview||Apr 2020|
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission in NIBM PGDM for the academic session 2020 – 2022 can fill the application form as per the schedule. Eligible candidates can apply online at pgdm.nibmindia.org. Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly and submit it before the last date of the submission. Direct link to fill the application form is also provided below.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for NIBM PGDM Admission 2020.
Application fee – Candidates have to make the payment of Rs. 1500 /- as a application fee. Mode of payment is Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Net Banking.
Note: Candidates should upload the recent passport size photograph and Documents in jpg jpeg format and Image size should be 2MB.
How to Fill the NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Application Form?
Candidates must check the below easy steps to fill online application form for NIBM PGDM Admission:
Step 1: Registration: In first step, you need to register yourself by visiting on official website i.e. nibm.fdsbase.com.
Step 2: Login: After completing the registration process, Now you have to log in for filling the form by providing login details like Email and Password.
Step 3: Fill the online Application Form: After login, Candidates need to fill the online application form by providing Personal and Educational Details.
Step 4: Upload Required Document: In this Step, candidates need to upload the photograph and Documents in prescribed format.
Step 5: Pay Application Fee: Candidates now have to make the payment of application fee through Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Net Banking.
Step 6: Download Form Summary: At last, you need to download the Application Form Summary for future reference.
All communications related to NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 should be addressed to:
The Dean-Education & Principal
National Institute of Bank Management,
NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd, Pune 411 048.
e-mail : [email protected], Tel : 020-26716000
No claim of refund will be entertained on Prospectus once sold
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Eligibility criteria
Candidates are advised to go through eligibility at least once before applying which is given on the official website or on this page.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is October 31, 2020.
- Instances of any incorrect information and process violation detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview in selected centers. Shortlisted applicants may have to take additional written test if required at a later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Selected Candidates
National Institute of Banking Management (NIBM) releases the selected candidates list for Admission to PGDM (B & FS) 2020-22. Candidates can check it from the official website or through the direct link will be provided below. Selected candidates have to confirm their acceptance by e-mail before the last date of submission.
NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 Fee Structure
NIBM PGDM Admission Fee Structure is as per the last year. Usually, Fee Structure of PGDM Admission remains the same. However, any change in the Fee structure for PGDM Admission will be updated here:
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: pgdm.nibmindia.org
For Complete Details of NIBM PGDM Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.