PDPU MBA Admission 2021 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has the application form for admission into a 2-year full-time residential MBA program to the School of Petroleum Management (SPM) in the academic year of 2022-24. The last date to submission of application form till February 06, 2022. Those candidates appearing for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2022, NMAT 2021 are eligible to apply. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT/NMAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or maybe at other select locations. Candidates check the complete details about PDPU MBA Admission 2022, from this page.
Latest – PDPU has released the application form for MBA admission 2022. Scroll down to Apply.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022
All those candidates can take part in the admission process who have appeared in CAT 2021, XAT 2022 or NMAT 2021. SPM offers an MBA programme in Energy and Infrastructure, General Management in Marketing/Finance/Operations/Human Resource Management. Candidates can get the important dates about PDPU MBA Admission 2022 from the schedule table provided below.
|Availability of Application Forms||Oct 2021 onwards|
|Last date of receiving Application Forms||06 Feb 2022|
|GD/PI dates for shortlisted candidates||10 to 13 Mar 2022|
|Display of information about shortlisted candidates for admissions||28 Mar 2022|
|Completion of admission formalities, fees collection, and enrollment||28 Mar to 06 Apr 2022|
|Operating waiting list||To be announced later|
|Payment of balance charges||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
|Commencement of the academic session||To be announced later|
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria for PDPU MBA Admission 2022. Check complete eligibility is given below.
- Only those candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2022 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2021 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must contain a minimum of three year of education.
- A candidate who have appeared for the final year semester examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidates must have to obtain 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate of all the semesters/years.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Application Form
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) issues the application form for PDPU MBA Admission 2022. The candidates who are interested in applying for PDPU MBA Admission 2022 is required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before the given above date.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for PDPU MBA Admission 2022.
Application fee: The application fee is Rs. 1,000/- which is non-refundable.
Online Form: Candidates can check the steps to apply for PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Application Form from the below:
- There is a common application form for M.B.A. (a) Energy & Infrastructure Management (b) General Management. Candidate can indicate a preference for the MBA Programme.
- On successful submission of the first part of the application form, candidate receives an email with a username and password, which candidate uses for subsequent logins.
- The University is not responsible if password is misused by any other person.
- All fields marked with a are mandatory.
- Candidate has to keep scanned copy of latest passport size color photograph ready before filling in the form.
- After filling in the required information, candidate is directed to a third party payment gateway to pay the application fees of Rs. 1,000/-. Fee can be paid by using a credit/debit card or net banking facility provided by bank. Please confirm with bank/credit card company that the transaction has been successfully completed.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.
|Photograph||200 kb||gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png.|
- Candidate can download the ‘Admission Application Form’ from the official website.
- Candidate must send the duly filled- in application form (available at Offline Admission Form) along with the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates are required to send filled application form by registered post, or through DTDC courier to reach us on or before the last date specified. For late receipt of the forms or loss of form in transit beyond prescribed last date, SPM-PDPU is not responsible.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
Shortlist for WAT/GD/PI has been announced by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU). Candidates can check the same from the link provided below. To know shortlisting status, candidates can use CAT Registration Number[e.g.1234567] or XAT Registration Number [e.g.XAT123456]. A list of shortlisted candidates will be provided here as soon as the official release it.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Group Discussion & Personal Interview
After Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) will be announced the candidate’s name who will be Shortlisted for GD/PI, they will be called for the next round which is GD/ PI. The same can be checked by entering your CAT/XAT Registration No. through the link that will be provided below.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
The candidates who appeared at CAT Score (Common Admission Test, conducted by IIMs)/ XAT Score (Xavier Admission Test, conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur)/ NMAT Score (Conducted by GMAC) and seek admission in the MBA Programme, candidates have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on spm.pdpu.ac.in.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT score is required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or maybe at other select locations on the specified date.
Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) is held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD is evaluated on the set criteria.
Written Ability Test (WAT): Students is required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
Personal Interview (PI): Students appearing at PI is evaluated on the set criteria. The relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
GD/PI/WAT Centres: New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Gandhinagar.
Selection Matrix: The final selection of the candidate is based upon the following selection matrix:
|Written Ability Test||05%|
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Seat Matrix
SPM offers MBA programmes in the following programs. Along with the program, the total intake according to course is given below:
- Energy and Infrastructure Management – 60 seats
- General Management with specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management – 60 seats
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Result
The result for the MBA Admission 2022 will be available on the official website. Candidate needs to enter their XAT/NMAT registration no. and enter the registered email Id. After that click on the submit button, the final result appears on the screen. The candidate can download the final result for further use. You can use the direct link to check the result that will be provided.
PDPU MBA Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Candidate can look at the PDPU MBA Admission 2022 fee structure for the session 2022-24 from the below:
About School Of Petroleum Management
It is a top-ranked B-School in India. The Management School was introduced as the Institute of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar in 2006 by GERMI (Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute). IPMG became part of PDPU and changed the name to School of Petroleum Management (SPM). It provides admission in the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The admission in the MBA program in this institute is based on the national level entrance tests and GD/PI round.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on XYZ Course Name Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute
Official website: pdpu.ac.in
For more information regarding PDPU MBA Admission 2022, candidates can – Download Admission Policy 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.