PDPU MBA Admission 2021 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has released the admission rule for admission in a 2-year full-time residential MBA program to the School of Petroleum Management (SPM). The last date to fill the MBA application form is extended till 14th February 2021. Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2021, NMAT 2020 are eligible to apply. The candidates short listed on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT/NMAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or may be at other select locations. For more information regarding PDPU MBA Admission 2021, the candidate can read this article further.
Latest: The last date to fill the PDPU MBA application form is extended till 14th February 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021
All those candidates can take part in the admission process who have appeared in CAT 2020, XAT 2021 or NMAT 2020. SPM offers MBA programme in Energy and Infrastructure, General Management in Marketing/Finance/Operations/Human Resource Management. Candidate can get the important dates about PDPU MBA Admission 2021 from the schedule table provided below.
|Availability of Application Forms||Starts|
|Last date of receiving Application Forms|
14 Feb 2021
|GD/PI dates for shortlisted candidates||04 to 07 Mar 2021|
|Display of information about shortlisted candidates for admissions||26 Mar 2021|
|Completion of admission formalities, fees collection, and enrollment||26 Mar to 05 Apr 2021|
|Operating waiting list||08 Apr 2021|
|Payment of balance charges||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
|Commencement of the academic session||21 Jun 2021|
PDPU MBA Application Form 2021 Last Date Extended
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria can be seen from the below:
- Only those candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2021 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2020 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must contain a minimum of three year of education.
- A candidate who have appeared for the final year semester examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidates must have to obtain 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate of all the semesters/years.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Application Form
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) issues the application form for PDPU MBA Admission 2021. The candidates those who are interested in applying for PDPU MBA Admission 2021 is required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before the given above date.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for PDPU MBA Admission 2021.
Application fee: Application fee is Rs. 1,000/- which is non-refundable.
Online Form: Candidates can check the steps to apply for PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Application Form from the below:
- There is a common application form for M.B.A. (a) Energy & Infrastructure Management (b) General Management. Candidate can indicate a preference for the MBA Programme.
- On successful submission of the first part of the application form, candidate receives an email with a username and password, which candidate uses for subsequent logins.
- The University is not responsible if password is misused by any other person.
- All fields marked with a are mandatory.
- Candidate has to keep scanned copy of latest passport size color photograph ready before filling in the form.
- After filling in the required information, candidate is directed to a third party payment gateway to pay the application fees of Rs. 1,000/-. Fee can be paid by using a credit/debit card or net banking facility provided by bank. Please confirm with bank/credit card company that the transaction has been successfully completed.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.
|Photograph||200 kb||gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png.|
- Candidate can download the ‘Admission Application Form’ from the official website.
- Candidate must send the duly filled- in application form (available at Offline Admission Form) along with the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid via a demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates are required to send filled application form by registered post, or through DTDC courier to reach us on or before the last date specified. For late receipt of the forms or loss of form in transit beyond prescribed last date, SPM-PDPU is not responsible.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
Shortlist for WAT/GD/PI has been announced by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU). Candidates can check the same from the link provided below. To know shortlisting status, candidates can use CAT Registration Number[e.g.1234567] or XAT Registration Number [e.g.XAT123456]. List of shortlisted candidates will be provided here as soon as the official release it.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Group Discussion & Personal Interview
After Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has announced the candidate’s name who will be Shortlisted for GD/PI, they will be called for the next round which is GD/ PI. Same can be checked by entering your CAT/XAT Registration No. through the link that will be provided below.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The candidates who appeared at CAT Score (Common Admission Test, conducted by IIMs)/ XAT Score (Xavier Admission Test, conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur)/ NMAT Score (Conducted by GMAC) and seek admission in the MBA Programme, they have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on spm.pdpu.ac.in.
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT score is required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or maybe at other select locations on the specified date.
Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) is held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD is evaluated on the set criteria.
Written Ability Test (WAT): Students is required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
Personal Interview (PI): Students appearing at PI is evaluated on the set criteria. The relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
GD/PI/WAT Centres : New Delhi , Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Gandhinagar.
Selection Matrix: The final selection of the candidate is based uopn the following selection matrix:
|Written Ability Test||05%|
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
SPM offers MBA programme in the following programs. Along with the program the total intake according to course is given below:
- Energy and Infrastructure Management – 60 seats
- General Management with specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management – 60 seats
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Result
The result for the MBA Admission 2021 will be available at the official website. Candidate needs to enter their XAT/NMAT registration no. and enter the registered email Id. After that click on the submit button, the final result appears on the screen. The candidate can download the final result for further use. You can use the direct link to check the result that will be provided.
PDPU MBA Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidate can look at the PDPU MBA Admission 2021 fee structure for the session 2021-23 from the below:
About School Of Petroleum Management
It is a top ranked B-School in India. The Management School was introduced as the Institute of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar in 2006 by GERMI (Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute). IPMG became the part of PDPU and changed the name to School of Petroleum Management (SPM). It provides admission in the various undergraduate and post graduate programs. The admission in the MBA program in this institute is based on the national level entrance tests and GD/PI round.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on XYZ Course Name Admission 2021 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute
Official website: pdpu.ac.in
Download Information Brochure – Candidate can download the Complete Details for PDPU MBA Admission 2021.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.