|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
PDPU MBA Admission 2018-19 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has issued the notification for the admission in two year full-time residential MBA programme under School of Petroleum Management (SPM) for the session 2018-19. Each year is divided in three trimesters. The programme also includes six to eight weeks of compulsory summer training for the students.
SPM offers MBA programme and seats
- Energy and Infrastructure Management – 60 seats
- General Management with specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management – 60 seats
Schedule for PDPU MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|Availability of Application Forms||06 Sep 2017|
|Last date of receiving Application Forms||16 Feb 2018|
|GD/PI dates for shortlisted candidates||10 to 13 Mar 2018|
|Display of information about shortlisted candidates for admissions||26 Mar 2018|
|Completion of admission formalities, fees collection and enrollment||26 to 05 Apr 2018|
|Operating waiting list||10 Apr 2018 onwards|
|Payment of balance charges||21 to 25 May 2018|
|Commencement of the academic session||18 Jun 2018|
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) has issued the application form for PDPU MBA Admission 2018. The candidates those who are interested in applying for PDPU MBA Admission 2018 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format on or before the given above date.
- Application fee is Rs. 1,000 which is non-refundable.
- There is a common application form for M.B.A. (a) Energy & Infrastructure Management (b) General Management. Candidate can indicate preferance for the MBA Programme.
- On successful submission of the first part of application form, you will receive an email with a username (your email address will be the username) and password, which you can use for subsequent logins.
- The University will not be responsible if your password is misused by any other person.
- All fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- You will need to keep scanned copy of Latest passport size color photograph ready before filling in the form:
Note: Size of photo should not exceed 200 KB. Allowed file formats are .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png. After filling in the required information, you will be directed to a third party payment gateway to pay the application fees of Rs. 1,000/-. You may pay using a credit/debit card or net-banking facility provided by your bank. Please confirm with your bank/credit card company that the transaction has been successfully completed.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.
Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2018 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur are eligible to apply
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education.
In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
A candidate appearing for the final year semester examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidates must have to obtain 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate of all the semesters/years.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally with an undertaking to submit the final marks sheet/grade sheet not later than September 30, 2018 and the degree certificate not later than June 15, 2019 to the School.
- However, the admission shall be cancellable if the final marks sheet/grade sheet and the degree certificate are not submitted latest by September 30, 2018 and if the candidate has not met the prescribed eligibility criteria, in such case the fees paid will not be refundable except the deposit money.
- Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission, otherwise the admission shall stand cancelled and the fees paid will not be refundable except the deposit money.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) will announce the candidate’s name who will be Shortlisted for GD/PI. Same can be checked by entering your CAT/XAT Registration No. through the link that will be provided below.
The candidates who appeared at CAT – 2017/XAT – 2018 and seek admission in the MBA Programme have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on www.spm.pdpu.ac.in.
The candidates short listed on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDPU or may be at other select locations (subject to minimum applications) on the specified date(s).
Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD shall be evaluated on the set criteria.
Written Ability Test (WAT): Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
Personal Interview (PI): Students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. Relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
GD/PI Centres : New Delhi , Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore and Gandhinagar.
Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria along with the weights indicated below.
- CAT/XAT Score : 60%
- Group Discussion : 10%
- Written Ability Test : 05%
- Personal Interview : 10%
- Work Experience : 10%
- Academic Performance+ : 05%
For Complete Details Information Brochure of PDPU MBA Admission 2018 – Click here