M.Tech Admission 2018 With GATE 2018 Scores – As the GATE results declare, students have to start applying to colleges and universities for M.Tech Admissions.
Know about all the institutes that are offering M.Tech courses and accepting GATE 2018 scores for the Post Graduate admissions.
Also given are the application forms, eligibility for application, criteria for admission, cut offs; and other important details you need to know.
GATE 2018 Result
Check result of GATE 2018 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – to know your score and All India Rank. In order to check result, you have to login with enrollment ID / email ID and password. Qualified candidates can participate in counselling for M.Tech / PhD admissions or PSU recruitment through GATE 2018. Score will be valid for three years.
Suggested College Admission Preference Order
- IISc Bangalore
- Older IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee, Guwahati)
- IT BHU, IIITs, Older NITs (Trichy, Warangal, Surathkal, Calicut)
- DTU, BITS, ISM, Anna University, COE Pune, COE Trivandrum
- New IITs & NITs
- University Campuses like JNTU, Jadhavpur, Osmania
- Private Deemed Institutins / Universities
- Other reputed private colleges like RVCE, PSG, CIT, VJTI
Disclaimer : This is the list as advised by our team and is solely created with the intention to helpstudents. This not govern by any polls or competition. It is based on the general trend and is not funded in any way by any external authority or institute. Priority may vary from individual to individual depending upon what factors an individual is considering. Students are advised to consider it justas reference not just fill choices only on this basis.
IIT M.Tech Admission
- IIT Bhubaneswar – Announced 2018
- IIT Bombay – Announced 2018
- IIT Delhi – Announced 2018
- IIT Gandhinagar – Announced 2018
- IIT Guwahati – Announced 2018
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Jodhpur – Announced 2018
- IIT Kanpur – Announced 2018
- IIT Kharagpur – Announced 2018
- IIT Madras – Announced 2018
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Patna – Announced 2018
- IIT Roorkee – Announced 2018
- IIT Ropar (IIT Ropar does not offer M.Tech Programmes. Applications are invited for PhD Admission from candidates with valid GATE score.) – Announced 2018
- IIT (BHU) Varanasi
- ISM Dhanbad – Announced 2018
- IIT Tirupati – Announced 2018
Click Here for M.Tech Cut Offs for IITs
IIITs M.Tech Admission
- IIIT Allahabad
- IIIT Bangalore
- IIIT Delhi
- IIIT Hyderabad – Selection to Postgraduate Courses is based on performence in Entrance Test and Interview ( Gate Qualifing or Score is not mandatory for Selection of Postgraduate courses at IIIT Hyderabad ). Please visit IIITH PGEE for more details.
NITs M.Tech Admission
Admission to all the NITs including – NIT Calicut, NIT Delhi, NIT Agartala, NIT Durgapur, NIT Goa, NIT Puducherry, NIT Bhopal,MNIT Jaipur, MNNIT Allahabad, NIT Manipur, NIT Meghalaya, NIT Mizoram, NIT Nagaland, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Jamshedpur, NIT Kurukshetra, VNIT Nagpur, NIT Patna, NIT Raipur, NIT Rourkela, NIT Sikkim, NIT Silchar, NIT Srinagar, SVNIT Surat, NIT Karnataka, NIT Tiruchirappalli, NIT Uttarakhand, NIT Warangal, NIT Arunachal, and NIT Hamirpur; will be through CCMT.
To know more about CCMT, please visit CCMT Complete Information.
Other State, Universities and Colleges Admissions through GATE Scores
- Amrita University M.Tech Admission
- ASIET (Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
- COEP (College of Engineering, Pune)
- DAIICT (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology)
- DIAT Pune M.Tech Admission
- DTU M.Tech Admission
- IISc Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala (IIITM-K)
- IGDTU M.Tech. Admission
- LNMIIT – LNM Institute of Information Technology
- Maharashtra M.Tech Admission
- NSIT M.Tech Admission
- PEC (Punjab Engineering College) M.Tech Admission
- PTU (Punjab Technical University) M.Tech Admission
- RGIPT – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- RGUKT Hyderabad
- Thapar University
- University of Hyderabad