Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 – DTE Maharashtra will release notification for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree course in Engineering and Technology (M.E./M.Tech) courses for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates who have obtained the score in GATE conducted by Indian Institute of Technology are eligible for Non Sponsored seats. Once detailed notification for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 is released by DTE Maharashtra candidates can download the information brochure from this page. Candidates can check the complete information of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admissions to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Courses in Engineering and Technology (M.E. / M.Tech) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the Maharashtra State. Candidates can be selected on the basis of Centralised Admission Process. The complete details of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 along with schedule will be provided here as per official announcement. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details. Expected Schedule for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online registration of application for admission on the website||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form|
for Admission in person at designated Facilitation Centers
|3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display of the provisional merit list on the website.||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display of the final merit list on the website.||last week of Jul 2020|
As per previous Year Details, the eligibility Criteria for 2020 is as follows:
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate:
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy or Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy or Architecture as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- Obtained non zero positive score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National:
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50 %marks.
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought.
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Online Application Form will be released for GATE qualified candidates by the DTE Maharashtra on the official website of DTE Maharashtra. The Competent Authority shall invite online applications from candidates for participating in CET and / or CAP for seeking admission to the Professional Courses for which State CET or alternative entrance examination is required for the academic year. The direct link to fill online application form of Maharashtra M.E/M.Tech Admission 2020 will be provided here.
Last year fees details are given below.
|General Category Candidates and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra||Rs. 800/-|
|NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5000/-|
Note: The aspiring candidates are required to fill Application form and Registration Charges as stated below is to be paid through online system by Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as applicable and fee paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of merit number: All eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number.
Change of Marks due to verification: If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Process of Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
As per previous year Information, The Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). The Government, Government Aided and University Department shall also admit the candidates through CAP. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below:
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure shall be published on the website of the Competent Authority
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate. It is mandatory on the candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the application form.
- Display or Publishing of Provisional merit list, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of Category Wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds. The Competent Authority shall publish the information about institutes, courses offered, Sanctioned intake and number of seats available for each category before each round.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds – Candidates may fill in minimum 1 and maximum 300 choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference. The Option Form once confirmed by the Candidate through their login shall be considered for allotment in the respective CAP Rounds
Final Merit status of candidates for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 will be published by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can check it from the official website by entering their Application ID and Date of Birth. The direct link to check the same will be provided here on this page.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.