Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 – DTE Maharashtra has released notification for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree course in Engineering and Technology (M.E./M.Tech) courses for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidates who have obtained the score in GATE conducted by Indian Institute of Technology are eligible for Non Sponsored seats. Detail notification for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 has been released by DTE Maharashtra candidates can download the information brochure from this page. Candidates can check the complete information of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admissions to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Courses in Engineering and Technology (M.E. / M.Tech) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the Academic Year 2018-19 in the Maharashtra State. Candidates can be selected on the basis of Centralised Admission Process. The complete details of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 along with schedule will be given here as per official announcement. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details. Expected Schedule for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online registration of application for admission on the website||11 Jul 2018 to 18 Jul 2018|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form
for Admission in person at designated Facilitation Centers
|11 Jul 2018 to 18 Jul 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list on the website.||19 Jul 2018|
|Display of the final merit list on the website.||22 Jul 2018|
To check the full schedule click here
DTE Maharashtra has released the Provisional Allotment Status and Institute-wise Category-wise Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round. Candidates can check the same from the official website OR through the links given below.
- Click Here to check the Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-III.
- Click Here to check the Institute-wise Category-wise Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round III.
- Click Here to check the Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-II.
- Click Here to check the Institute-wise Category-wise Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round II.
- Click Here to check the Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I.
- Click Here to check the Institute-wise Category-wise Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round I.
Online Application Form has been released for GATE qualified candidates by the DTE Maharashtra on the official website of DTE Maharashtra. The candidates should apply online as per schedule given above. The direct link to fill online application form of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
Application process over..!!
Application Fee (In Rs)
Last year fees details are given below.
|General Category Candidates including minorities, Outside Maharashtra State||1000|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State – Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability.||800|
|NRI/OCI/PIO, Foreign National (FN)||5000|
Note – The aspiring candidates are required to fill Application form and Registration Charges as stated below is to be paid through online system by Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as applicable and fee paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Given below detailed eligibility criteria is as per the latest brochure.
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only). Candidates appeared Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology in 2018
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought
- Obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology OR
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought. These Candidates are exempted from obtaining GATE score.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of merit number: All eligible Candidates who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission through CAP shall be assigned a merit number.
Change of Marks due to verification: If the marks in the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the same is duly certified by the concerned Competent Authority or Board, the same shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission through CAP or its designated representatives immediately. However the effect of such change will be taken into consideration only for the subsequent round (s) of admission.
Facilitation Center’s for F.Y. Post Graduate Degree Course In Engineering / Technology (M.E. / M.Tech) 2018-19
Centers for the entrance exam that will be conducted by the Maharashtra board is given below. Candidates who are interested can check the different centers with their codes and can fill application form in accordance to it.
Information Brochure: Click here to download the 2018 Brochure of DTE Maharashtra