IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021- IIT Bombay offers admission to M.Tech and M.Tech +Ph.D.(Dual Degree) programme in the Department of computer science and engineering for the academic year 2021-22. IIT Bombay M.Tech application form is available at iitb.ac.in and the last date to fill the form is extended up to 16 April 2021. Candidates can check the complete information of IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest: The last date to fill the IIT Bombay M.Tech Application Form is extended up to 16 April 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021
The written test and/or interview for M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programme will be communicated by Academic Office separately on IIT website, iitb.ac.in. Below we mentioned the schedule for IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021.
Important dates for IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021
|Advertsiement||21 Mar 2021|
|Beginning of Online application form||24 Mar 2021|
|Last date for submission of completed application forms||16 Apr 2021|
|To display the list for candidates called for TA/TAP/RA/RAP/PS/IS/SW for written test and or/interview schedule/details||23 Apr 2021|
Check out the complete schedule of IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021 – Click Here
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021 Notice
IIT Bombay M.Tech Application Form 2021
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) releases the application form for M.Tech., M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programmes. Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech., M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programmes have to submit online application from the official website or direct link to fill the same which will be provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before going for online application.
Apply online: Click here to fill the Application form for IIT Bombay M.Tech 2021.
You MUST upload the following while submitting the M.Tech. Application.
- A scanned version of the photograph
- A scanned version of the signature
- Marksheet of the last semester/ Consolidated mark sheet of the qualifying degree. (Exam pending/result awaited candidates have to upload their latest/previous semester marksheet).
- Caste Certificate (OBCNC/SC/ST), if applicable. An affidavit for having applied in case the certificate is not yet received.
- Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) candidates needs to submit EWS certificate issued by the competent Authority in the prescribed format.
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- Statement of Purpose, if applicable
- Woman candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- Other candidates: Rs. 300/-.
The fee is to be paid by SBI Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Online Payment System and Candidates no need to submit the hard copy of the application. Applications without online payment details will not be considered.
Note: Please note that you can submit only ONE application. The application fee is non – refundable.
IIT Bombay M.Tech 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Eligibility for M.Tech. Programmes in all Departments / Centres / Schools / Interdisciplinary groups / CrossDepartmental Programmes.
- Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ M.Sc. /M.C.A./ M.B.B.S/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm (4 yr. Degree)/ B.D.S.(4 yr. Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engrs. (India), Institute of Chemical Engrs., Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engrs., Indian Institute of Metals e.t.c) and recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree.
- The eligibility criteria for different programmes, admission categories and the requirement for GATE or other qualifying examinations are given in the M.Tech. Information Brochure 2021.
Admission for IIT B.Tech. degree holders
Candidate having a B.Tech. degree from IITs and having a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 (on 0-10 scale) and above are exempted from the requirement of GATE qualification. They may be admitted to M.Tech. Programme under TA/RA positions through written test and/or interview.
For M.Tech + Ph.D Programmes
- Candidates eligible for admission to M.Tech. Programme are also eligible for M.Tech.+ PhD Dual Degree Programme, in certain disciplines/ specializations. There is a common application for M.Tech. and M.Tech.+ PhD (Dual Degree) Programme.
- Candidates after getting admission to M.Tech. The programme will be considered for M.Tech.+ PhD (Dual Degree) Programme if they have opted for it in the application
Note: For detailed eligibility conditions for admission to M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programme, Click here.
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission from below.
Official Website: iitb.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.