|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) has released notification from eligible candidates to admission in M.Tech programme for the academic year 2017-18 which will be starting from July 2017. For below mention courses applications have to be submitted online as per schedule mention below. Candidates can check the complete information of IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2017
IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2017 on basis of GATE results. M.Tech Admission 2017 in IIT Bombay shall be done on the basis of GATE result and further rounds of selection. Admission to Masters courses in IIT Bombay commences in the month of July 2017. Online applications forms will need to be filled by the candidates desirous of taking admission in Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech., M.Tech.+Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programmes for this year have to submit online application only from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before going online application. Candidates can also fill their application for IIT Bombay M.Tech admission from the direct link provided here.
IIT Bombay M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
General Eligibility for M.Tech. Programmes in all Departments/ Centres/ Schools/ Interdisciplinary groups/ Cross-Departmental Programmes
- Candidates with First class or 60% (55% marks for SC/ST) marks in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.)/ M.Sc. /M.C.A./ MBBS/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm (4 yr. Degree)/ BDS (4 yr. Degree)/ Associate Membership Examinations conducted by recognized professional bodies (like Institution of Engrs. (India), Institute of Chemical Engrs., Aeronautical Society of India, Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engrs., Indian Institute of Metals etc.) and recognized as equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree.
- The eligibility criteria for different programmes, admission categories and the requirement for GATE or other qualifying examinations are given in the M.Tech. Information Brochure 2017-18.
- Admission for IIT B.Tech. degree holders – Candidate having an B.Tech. degree from IITs and having a CGPA/CPI score of 8.00 (on 0-10 scale) and above are exempted from requirement of GATE qualification. They may be admitted to M.Tech. Programme under TA/RA positions through written test and/or interview.
For M.Tech + Ph.D Programmes
- Candidates eligible for admission to M.Tech. Progamme are also eligible for M.Tech.+ Ph.D. Dual Degree Programme, in certain disciplines/ specializations. There is a common application for M.Tech. and M.Tech.+ Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programme.
- Candidates after getting admission to M.Tech. Programme will be considered for M.Tech.+ Ph.D. (Dual Degree) Programme if they have opted for it in the application
For More Information regarding IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure