Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur admits candidates in undergraduate programs (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc Pass and Hons, Diploma and Post Diploma, Post PG Diploma, BCA, BBA, BVA, B.Mus, B.PEd, B.Lib) purely on the basis of the marks of the qualifying examination. Candidates who wish to take admission in Rajasthan University for any of the UG course has to fill the application form at uniraj.ac.in. Aspirants shall be eligible for admission to a course only if he/she has passed the qualifying examination. Scroll down to read the article till the end and get a detailed information on Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
Candidate’s admission is based on the merit position which is calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The process of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020 shall take place as per the following schedule.
|Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Admission Forms online for UG Programmes||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of (online) Admission forms||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|UG Admission Final List||Last week of Jun 2019|
Courses Offered by Rajasthan University for UG Admission 2020
The following courses are offered by University of Rajasthan –
- B.A (Pass)
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Com (Pass)
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Pass)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Certificate programs – French, German, Spanish, Persian, Urdu, Jain Drashan and Sanskriti
- Certificate in Yoga Education
- Certificate in Public Health Nutrition
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib)
Candidate must have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% of the aggregate marks in order to apply for UG programs from University of Rajasthan. The eligibility for each UG program differes and hence candidate shall check it from the below given link.
click here in order to check the eligibility for their respective course in detail.
How to Apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
Candidates have to fill the application form online before the due date. To apply for UG programs, candidate has to follow the below given steps.
Step 1: Candidate shall visit the official website “uniraj.ac.in” in order to fill the application form.
Step 2: In register window enter your Token Number (Which you get from E-mitra Kiosk or E-mitra Portal) and Date of Birth (As Mentioned in your Secondary Marksheet).
Step 3: After Login Using your Token Number and Date of Birth from login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma,Post PG Diploma, Undergraduate), College Name and Course Name.
Step 4: Upload your Photograph Important Note : Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, remaining file extension as jpeg will not work.
Step 5: Then, enter Your Personal Information, Contact Detail, Educational Qualification, and Subject Combination Preferences.
Step 6: Print Application Form by Clicking link given above. (Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Important Note : Students are not required to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form in the Desired College. Keep it to yourself for future use.
General Rules for UG Admission
Give a read to the below given points.
- Candidate’s 5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change students seeking admission from Science to Art/ Commerce, Arts to Commerce and Commerce to Fine Arts Faculty. This will be done while preparing the merit list so as to benefit students of the same faculty.
- 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses students who have passed their senior secondary exam and are desirous to seek admission to the first year of B.A. and B.Com Course.
- Students who have failed in one faculty can change their faculty on the basis of their qualifying exams provided their general conduct and practice have been satisfactory. Such student will be considered as new entrant Faculty change is allowed only once.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam either in 2017 or 2016 and have not taken admission any where in the interim period, will be considered new entrants. Such student must give an undertaking on a paper stating that they have not taken admission anywhere.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam in 2015 or before that will not be eligible for admission.
- Admission of Non-Collegiate Candidates: A candidate passing the First Year/Second Year/ Part I/ Part II Examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate (wherever permitted) shall not be eligible for admission to the next higher class in a college. However, a candidate passing the previous examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate may be considered for admission to the next higher class of the same course of study if seats are available, provided
- A candidate who secures a minimum of 50% marks in the case of Faculties of Arts, Fine Arts and Social Sciences, and 55% marks in the case of Faculties of Science and Commerce in the aggregate at the First Year /Part I Examination of the University or an examination recognised by the University as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission as a regular student to the next higher class of the same course of study.
- A candidate who has passed the First Year/Part I Examination as a regular student and the SecondYear/Part II Examination as a non-collegiate candidate shall also be eligible to take admission to the Final Year/Part III class of the same course as a regular student if he/she has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate at the Second Year/PartIIExamination.
Candidates can check the fee structure for their respective course from the image fiven below.
About University of Rajasthan
Rajasthan University is located in the city of Jaipur. The University was founded in 8 January 1947 as the University of Rajputana which got the name of University of Rajasthan in the year 1956. University of Rajasthan is one of the oldest university in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It has it’s campus spread over in approximately 2.8529 km. This university has 16 student halls, a modern sports complex, and a large modern swimming pool with professional coaching.
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
Insofar, Official details for Rajasthan University UG Admissions has not been announced yet, only a notice has been released with important dates. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Rajasthan University will release the information it will be updated here.