Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019: University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has issued a notification for admission in various undergraduate academic programs (B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Pass and Hons. Programmes, Certificate Course, Diploma and Post Diploma, Post PG Diploma, BCA, BBA, BVA, B.Mus., B.PED, B.Lib admissions will be made in constituent Colleges (Maharaja/ Maharani/ Commerce/ Rajasthan College) for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can read the full article to know more about Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019 issued by the University of Rajasthan. Admission will be on percentile merit basis for the Academic year 2019-20. The process of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019 shall take place as per the following schedule.
Schedule of Events
|Admission Forms online for UG Programmes||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of (online) Admission forms|
|UG Admission Final List||29 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Re-admission (fee deposition) of UG (II/III year) and PG Semester Students||30 Jun 2019 or within 10 days after declaration of Result whichever is later|
|Classes commence||01 Jul 2019|
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has published the Cut off merit list of Admission List (Arts/Commerce/Science). College wise merit list for all courses can be checked through the link which is provided below for the sake of candidates.
- Click here to check the 1st list of certificate courses in French.
- Click here to check the 1st list of certificate courses in German.
- Click here to check the 1st list of certificate courses in Spanish.
Application Form is available online on the official website. A direct link to fill the form is also provided on this page for the ease of candidate. Candidate must ensure their eligibility prior to filling the Application Form. Candidates who are willing for admission can fill the application form online for the Rajasthan University UG admission on before scheduled date.
- Click here to reprint the application form for Rajasthan University UG admissions.
- Click here to apply.
- Click here to login.
- Click here to check payment status.
Important Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
- Start the procedure of Online Admission form by clicking on Register link.
- In register window enter your Token Number (Which you get from E-mitra Kiosk or E-mitra Portal) and Date of Birth (As Mentioned in your Secondary Marksheet).
- After Login Using your Token Number and Date of Birth from login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma,Post PG Diploma, Undergraduate), College Name and Course Name.
- Weightage Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Online Application Form has Following stages –
- Step 1 – Upload your Photograph Important Note : Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, remaining file extension as jpeg will not work.
- Step 2 – Enter Your Personal Information
- Step 3 – Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step 4 – Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step 5 – Check Your declaration Details
- Step 6 – Select Your Subject Combination Preferences
- Step 7 – Upload your Documents and submit
- Print Application Form by Clicking link given above. (Note: Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Important Note : Students are not required to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form in the Desired College. Keep it to yourself for future use.
Candidates who wish to apply for the UG admission they can check previous year eligibility from below for reference purpose.
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur will publish the admission list of candidates who are selected for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019 for various courses. Candidates can check the list through the direct link which will be provided below.
General Rules for UG Admission
5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change students seeking admission from Science to Art/ Commerce, Arts to Commerce and Commerce to Fine Arts Faculty. This will be done while preparing the merit list so as to benefit students of the same faculty.
While preparing the merit list 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses students who have passed their senior secondary exam and are desirous to seek admission to the first year of B.A. and B.Com Course.
Students who have failed in one faculty can change their faculty on the basis of their qualifying exams provided their general conduct and practice have been satisfactory. Such student will be considered as new entrant Faculty change is allowed only once.
Students who have passed their last qualifying exam either in 2016 or 2015 and have not taken admission any where in the interim period, will be considered new entrants. Such student must give an undertaking on a paper stating that they have not taken admission anywhere.
Students who have passed their last qualifying exam in 2014 or before that will not be eligible for admission.
Admission of Non-Collegiate Candidates: A candidate passing the First Year/Second Year/ Part I/ Part II Examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate (wherever permitted) shall not be eligible for admission to the next higher class in a college. However, a candidate passing the previous examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate may be considered for admission to the next higher class of the same course of study if seats are available. Provided
- Acandidate who secures a minimum of 50% marks in the case of Faculties of Arts, Fine Arts and Social Sciences, and 55% marks in the case of Faculties of Science and Commerce in the aggregate at the First Year /Part I Examination of the University or an examination recognised by the University as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission as a regular student to the next higher class of the same course of study.
- A candidate who has passed the First Year/Part I Examination as a regular student and the SecondYear/Part II Examination as a non-collegiate candidate shall also be eligible to take admission to the Final Year/Part III class of the same course as a regular student if he/she has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate at the Second Year/PartIIExamination.
Fee Structure provided is as per last year, for reference purpose only.
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
Click here to check the Admission Notice for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2019.
For complete details on Rajasthan University UG Admissions 2019, download previous year Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for Rajasthan University UG Admissions has not been announced yet, only a notice has been released with important dates. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Rajasthan University will release the information it will be updated here.