Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021: Rajasthan University has released the 2nd merit list for UG Admission 2021 at earxiv.uniraj.ac.in. The university will likely release the first cut-off list by September end. University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has offered admission into various programs such as B.A, B.Com, B.Sc Pass and Hons, Diploma and Post Diploma, Post PG Diploma, BCA, BBA, BVA, B.Mus, B.PEd, B.Lib. And candidates get admission to University is purely on the basis of the marks of the qualifying examination. Aspirants shall be eligible for admission to a course only if he/she has passed the qualifying examination. Scroll down to read the article till the end and get detailed information on Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021.
Latest – Rajasthan University has released the 2nd merit list for UG Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021
Candidate’s admission is based on the merit position which is calculated on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The process of Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 shall take place as per the following schedule.
|Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Admission Forms online for UG Programmes||09 Aug 2021|
|Last date for submission of (online) Admission forms|
|Release of 1st merit list||03 Sep 2021|
|Submit the fees for 1st Admission list||06 – 08 Sep 2021|
|Release of 2nd merit list||13 Sep 2021|
|Submit the fees for 2nd Admission list||14 – 16 Sep 2021|
|Release of 3rd merit list||to be announced|
|Release of 4th merit list||to be announced|
|Release of 5th merit list||to be announced|
|Release of 6th merit list||to be announced|
Latest News Stories on Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021
12 Aug 2021 – Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021-22 Started, Online Application Form Released. Read More
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Merit List
Rajasthan University has released the merit list on the official website or direct link is also available for it. Merit list is available in the PDF form. Candidates can check the merit list through the direct link given below.
Merit List: Candidates can check the 1st Merit List for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 from below:
|Deptt./College Name||1st Merit List||2nd Merit List|
|University Commerce College||Check Here||Check Here|
|University Maharaja College||Check Here||Check Here|
|University Maharani College||Check Here||Check Here|
|University Rajasthan College||Check Here||Check Here|
|Department of Music||Check Here||Check Here|
|Department of Visual Arts||Check Here||Check Here|
|Department of European Language||Check Here||Check Here|
|Department of Physical Education||Check Here||Check Here|
|Jain Anusheelan Kendra||—||Check Here|
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Form Extension Notice
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to download the Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Notification.
Rajasthan University for UG Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of University||Rajasthan University|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Admission, University of Rajasthan|
|Programmes offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhD|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Last date of Application form||August 19, 2021|
Courses Offered by Rajasthan University for UG Admission 2021
The following courses are offered by University of Rajasthan which are as follows:
- B.A (Pass)
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Com (Pass)
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Pass)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- Bachelor of Physical Education
- Certificate programs – French, German, Spanish, Persian, Urdu, Jain Drashan and Sanskriti
- Certificate in Yoga Education
- Certificate in Public Health Nutrition
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA)
- Bachelor of Music (B.Mus)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib)
Download: Important Instruction for filling Online Application Form.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Application Form
Application Form for Undergraduate courses for Rajasthan University is available on the official website. Candidate must fulfill the eligibility norms set by the university in order to fill the application form. Details provided in the Application form should be correct, as any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of candidature. For the ease of the candidate, a link will be provided here on this page.
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Application Form for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021.
How to Apply for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021
Candidates have to fill the application form online before the due date. To apply for UG programs, candidate has to follow the below given steps.
Step 1: Candidate shall visit the official website “uniraj.ac.in” in order to fill the application form.
Step 2: Upon clicking the above link candidate will be redirected to page where the candidate will have to enter NetID and Password, those candidate who have already registered can Login. But those who have not registered can click on the registration link
Step 3: After the Successful registration candidate will receive a NetID and Password on his/her registered Email ID. If you do not get your NetID and Password in your Inbox. Please check the Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
Step 4: Upload your Photograph Important Note : Scan your PP size photograph in JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB.(the original file must be in .jpeg extension only, remaining file extension as jpeg will not work.
Step 5: Then, enter Your Personal Information, Contact Detail, Educational Qualification, and Subject Combination Preferences.
Step 6: Print Application Form by Clicking link given above. (Printing of Application Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Important Note : Students are not required to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form in the Desired College. Keep it to yourself for future use.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021
Candidate must have passed the 12th standard with a minimum of 50% of the aggregate marks in order to apply for UG programs from the University of Rajasthan. The eligibility for each UG program differs and hence candidate shall check detailed eligibility criteria from the below-given link.
Click here in order to check the eligibility for their respective course in detail.
General Rules for UG Admission
Give a read to the below given points.
- Candidate’s 5% marks will be deducted in case of faculty change students seeking admission from Science to Art/ Commerce, Arts to Commerce and Commerce to Fine Arts Faculty. This will be done while preparing the merit list so as to benefit students of the same faculty.
- 5% marks will be deducted of those vocational courses students who have passed their senior secondary exam and are desirous to seek admission to the first year of B.A. and B.Com Course.
- Students who have failed in one faculty can change their faculty on the basis of their qualifying exams provided their general conduct and practice have been satisfactory. Such student will be considered as new entrant Faculty change is allowed only once.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam either in 2018 or 2017 and have not taken admission any where in the interim period, will be considered new entrants. Such student must give an undertaking on a paper stating that they have not taken admission anywhere.
- Students who have passed their last qualifying exam in 2016 or before that will not be eligible for admission.
- Admission of Non-Collegiate Candidates: A candidate passing the First Year/Second Year/ Part I/ Part II Examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate (wherever permitted) shall not be eligible for admission to the next higher class in a college. However, a candidate passing the previous examination of a course of study as a non-collegiate candidate may be considered for admission to the next higher class of the same course of study if seats are available, provided
- A candidate who secures a minimum of 50% marks in the case of Faculties of Arts, Fine Arts and Social Sciences, and 55% marks in the case of Faculties of Science and Commerce in the aggregate at the First Year /Part I Examination of the University or an examination recognised by the University as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission as a regular student to the next higher class of the same course of study.
- A candidate who has passed the First Year/Part I Examination as a regular student and the SecondYear/Part II Examination as a non-collegiate candidate shall also be eligible to take admission to the Final Year/Part III class of the same course as a regular student if he/she has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate at the Second Year/PartIIExamination.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for their respective course from the image fiven below.
Click here to check Rajasthan Univeristy UG Admission 2020 Fee Structure.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021 Cut Off
Check the cut off of various UG admission from below link.
- Click here to download the Cut Off for BA (Hons).
- Click here to download the 4th Cut Off for BA Pass Course.
About University of Rajasthan University
Rajasthan University is located in the city of Jaipur. The University was founded in 8 January 1947 as the University of Rajputana which got the name of University of Rajasthan in the year 1956. University of Rajasthan is one of the oldest university in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It has it’s campus spread over in approximately 2.8529 km. This university has 16 student halls, a modern sports complex, and a large modern swimming pool with professional coaching.
Official Website: uniraj.ac.in
For more information about Rajasthan University UG Admission 2021, candidates can – Download Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.